ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - tOSU Game Thread

This guy is even unhappier than this photo suggests

triponeypennstatex-large.jpg

Who is that guy? Why is he not happy?

Hard to believe that Haley almost got tackled, really did get caught, by a kid that looked like a DE/TE.... But he got there for the TD !!!!!!!!!

All the recruits are getting a real show.

That was the holder, not that it makes it any better. Guess we could go with "fresh legs!"

Just lost power! On 4G. Help! How can I watch?

1. This ^^^^ post is one of the funniest posts I have read in quite awhile. Ned, your timing (losing power just before the biggest PSU play in years) was awesome, Epic. LOL.

2. This thread should be preserved and made a sticky thread for awhile. I've read it twice, and it only gets better each time I read it.

3. I'll admit to being a bit superstitious, especially for big games. Does anyone know where Ned lives? We need to kidnap him and make sure he does not watch the next big game. Maybe all of them.

1. This ^^^^ post is one of the funniest posts I have read in quite awhile. Ned, your timing (losing power just before the biggest PSU play in years) was awesome, Epic. LOL.

2. This thread should be preserved and made a sticky thread for awhile. I've read it twice, and it only gets better each time I read it.

3. I'll admit to being a bit superstitious, especially for big games. Does anyone know where Ned lives? We need to kidnap him and make sure he does not watch the next big game. Maybe all of them.
From York, live in NH and it happened. Like I said earlier in the game thread, I quickly refreshed the game thread and thought people were messing with me about the FG block TD, meanwhile frantically downloading Watch ESPN and finally go video back a play or two in to Ohio State's last drive. Just unbelievable, my TV and house went black just as Ohio State broke the huddle for the FG try so you can imagine my amazement when I saw the posts in the game thread. Power came back on around 100 a.m. I guess Haley needed the extra juice to get in!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT