ADVERTISEMENT

PSU to play at Michigan St on Black Friday night, rather than Saturday, per ESPN

Nittany82

Feb 5, 2003
According to linked article:
Penn State will play on the road in a short week on Black Friday against Michigan State, a game that was scheduled before Penn State agreed to it. Ohio State will host Michigan State on Nov. 11, the latest-ever home night game in Ohio State history, which is viewed as another concession to help the league through this moment.

Reactions: NedFromYork
Penn State will play on the road in a short week on Black Friday against Michigan State, a game that was scheduled before Penn State agreed to it. Ohio State will host Michigan State on Nov. 11, the latest-ever home night game in Ohio State history, which is viewed as another concession to help the league through this moment.

But according to all the scUM apologists on here, you can't play BT night games in Nov...... [insert eyeroll]

Warren was a terrible Commissioner. Hopefully the B1G lawyers find a way to deny any bonus for his part in negotiating the media deal. So Penn State & Ohio State try to help B1G recoup some funds. Why not Michigan? Step up weasels.

But according to all the scUM apologists on here, you can't play BT night games in Nov...... [insert eyeroll]

That was a rule previously. The new contract conceded that. Or at least it seems to have. Not any apologist to it if it's true is it?

That was a rule previously. The new contract conceded that. Or at least it seems to have. Not any apologist to it if it's true is it?

Then why did scUM refuse to be this year's Primetime Whiteout? If B1G needed to make-up revenues - PSU/scUM in a Primetime Whiteout generates way more revenues than the Concessions both PSU and duhO$U made in playing MSU in Nov Primetime games!!!

Your claim that scUM didn't block the game rings hollow relative to what this article discloses.

Then why did scUM refuse to be this year's Primetime Whiteout? If B1G needed to make-up revenues - PSU/scUM in a Primetime Whiteout generates way more revenues than the Concessions both PSU and duhO$U made in playing MSU in Nov Primetime games!!!

Fox picked the game for their noon time slot. They get their best ratings in that time slot. They paid for the A package of games to specifically get the best choice of games.

Unless you have a link stating Michigan declined to do so...?

Fox picked the game for their noon time slot. They get their best ratings in that time slot. They paid for the A package of games to specifically get the best choice of games.

Of course they didn’t “decline” it, based on what we’ve seen with the new contract…but everything is a conspiracy to some.

Nope, FOX doesn't pick these games in preseason, but PSU does have to structure their Whiteout to be moved to PT in preseason.... Same identical thing happened in 2021 when PSU ended up having to make Auburn their PT Whiteout opponent. You're insane if you think the B1G gets paid as much by a broadcaster for a noon kick as PT Whiteout Broadcast - LMAO. The entire article is about PSU and duhO$U moving late-season Nov games to PT to generate additional revenues! The article makes it clear, neither PSU or duhO$U has to do it (they have right of refusal) but are doing it to help Conference make up revenues they are short, but neither is happy about it being Spring on them at this late date. But it is quite clear why PSU was prevented from scheduling scUM as a PT Whiteout in 2021 or this year, and it isn't FOX.

Reactions: therod
It was actually according to some that understand the TV contracts

Not what the attached article says.... PSU and duhO$U are both playing MSU in PT Nov games via Warren's prior agreements.... I guess the party who negotiated the current agreement doesn't understand as well as you do. LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
Not what the attached article says.... PSU and duhO$U are both playing MSU in PT Nov games via Warren's prior agreements.... I guess the party who negotiated the current agreement doesn't understand as well as you do. LMAO
I've read the article a couple times now. It does say PSU agreed to play Black Friday. It doesn't say at night/prime time. (It may be that it's implied, but it does not explicitly state PT at Sparty.) The PSU agreement may well have been "we'll play on Black Friday, but not at night" to give NBC some inventory. (330-4 is still nighttime in late November if you ask me.)

I do agree with you that UM should be stepping up here as well. Otherwise more money will be going back to the networks.

That said, if Fox has already picked PSU-UM informally for a likely nooner, it doesn't matter what NBC wants. I've seen it referred to multiple times in articles on the prior TV deals that once Fox became the big dog with the B1G, it annually picked OSU-UM as their "top draft pick/TV window selection." I don't think ABC/ESPN has done the game since. In addition, we've seen some PT games announced, so it stands to reason that the networks have already had their "TV window draft." Further, it's possible that is when the networks and the B1G and the schools realized that their were no more "tolerances" (their word) against PT mid- or late-November games and someone went "uh-oh."

You’ll need to read the article again then if you think these games were under the old agreement. This is a new contract, with different parameters.

You're insane if you think the B1G gets paid as much by a broadcaster for a noon kick as PT Whiteout Broadcast - LMAO.

Fox has been putting its biggest games on at noon for a couple years. They draw better ratings there because typically the SEC on CBS has been the best at the 330 slot and ABC has been the best at 730 (although CBS has also done well here).

I would love for every Michigan home game to be played under night White Out conditions, but if Fox has the ability to get it, it's likely going to be at noon by their choosing.

Reactions: doctornick
I've read the article a couple times now. It does say PSU agreed to play Black Friday. It doesn't say at night/prime time. (It may be that it's implied, but it does not explicitly state PT at Sparty.) The PSU agreement may well have been "we'll play on Black Friday, but not at night" to give NBC some inventory. (330-4 is still nighttime in late November if you ask me.)

I do agree with you that UM should be stepping up here as well. Otherwise more money will be going back to the networks.

That said, if Fox has already picked PSU-UM informally for a likely nooner, it doesn't matter what NBC wants. I've seen it referred to multiple times in articles on the prior TV deals that once Fox became the big dog with the B1G, it annually picked OSU-UM as their "top draft pick/TV window selection." I don't think ABC/ESPN has done the game since. In addition, we've seen some PT games announced, so it stands to reason that the networks have already had their "TV window draft." Further, it's possible that is when the networks and the B1G and the schools realized that their were no more "tolerances" (their word) against PT mid- or late-November games and someone went "uh-oh."

Here is an SI article that just came out on the topic. These are excerpted directly from the article:

ESPN's Pete Thamel further reported that several schools, including Penn State, agreed to some scheduling concessions as part of a revenue-generating plan that will include more November night games.

The ESPN story paints a complicated picture of the Big Ten's recent media rights negotiations with FOX, NBC and CBS, particularly regarding prime-time games on NBC. According to Thamel, new Big Ten commissioner Tony Petitti has been "sprinting" to negotiate deals and mollify programs about their schedules. Thamel reports that Petitti is trying to help NBC restore potentially "tens of millions of dollars" of value by negotiating additional November night games and special events like the Black Friday game between Penn State and Michigan State.

It does directly relate that PSU is agreeing to a Nov night game against MSU to help the Conference make up short revenues (a game that was RESCHEDULED by Warren for revenue reasons WITHOUT PSU's knowledge or consent, but PSU is still going to do it to help the Conference.).

The original article makes it quite clear that none of the schools agreed to giving up right of refusal on Nov Night games:

Multiple sources told ESPN there's been pushback from a number of schools, including Michigan, Ohio State and Penn State, to play those late-November night games under the new contract. That leaves Petitti to figure out how to uphold a deal for hundreds of millions of dollars for primetime games without cooperation from some of the league's marquee teams for part of the regular season's most important month.

There's only one of the 3 "marquee" names mentioned that is refusing to help according to article and it isn't PSU or duhO$U.....

"NBC was surprised, and I was surprised," said Michigan athletic director Warde Manuel. "We had not discussed, and I had not discussed with anyone in the league to change the tolerances we had agreed upon years ago."

Again, this is a direct quote from article: "That leaves Petitti to figure out how to uphold a deal for hundreds of millions of dollars for primetime games without cooperation from some of the league's marquee teams for part of the regular season's most important month.".

It clearly states that all the Athletic Departments still believed they still had right of refusal on Nov PT games under new contract, but only two of the league's 3 marquee names, PSU and duhO$U, were willing to help regarding "PT night matchups during the regular season's most important month.". Gee, only one of PSU, duhO$U and scUM is missing from playing a Nov PT game to help revenues when a PT Whiteout between PSU and scUM would be by far the biggest and most "marquee" PT match-up in Nov - go figure, but it isn't because scUM refused to do what was best for the Conference in a difficult situation like PSU and duhO$U did..... Uh-huh..... okee-dokee.

Last edited:
Here is an SI article that just came out on the topic. These are excerpted directly from the article:

It does directly relate that PSU is agreeing to a Nov night game against MSU to help the Conference make up short revenues (a game that was RESCHEDULED by Warren for revenue reasons WITHOUT PSU's knowledge or consent, but PSU is still going to do it to help the Conference.).

The original article makes it quite clear that none of the schools agreed to giving up right of refusal on Nov Night games:

Again, this is a direct quote from article: "That leaves Petitti to figure out how to uphold a deal for hundreds of millions of dollars for primetime games without cooperation from some of the league's marquee teams for part of the regular season's most important month.".

It clearly states that all the Athletic Departments still believed they still had right of refusal on Nov PT games under new contract, but only two of the league's 3 marquee names, PSU and duhO$U, were willing to help regarding "PT night matchups during the regular season's most important month.". Gee, only one of PSU, duhO$U and scUM is missing from playing a Nov PT game to help revenues when a PT Whiteout between PSU and scUM would be by far the biggest and most "marquee" PT match-up in Nov - go figure, but it isn't because scUM refused to do what was best for the Conference in a difficult situation like PSU and duhO$U did..... Uh-huh..... okee-dokee.
The SI story is a reax piece by their PSU "beat" writer. (And a well-respected member of the beat). I don't see anything in that story in regard to the Sparty game that is original reporting, just reax to the ESPN story.

Like the original ESPN story, it does not explicitly state it is a night game. The ESPN story does explicitly state OSU-Sparty is at night. So why would neither reporter state explicitly that it's going to be a night game? To me, that says something -- by not saying something.

It may very well be a night game, or perhaps PSU (or Sparty for that matter) is still negotiating the start time.

It does say a lot about the IQs of people in these executive suites though: how neither party knew the actual details is pretty damning for all involved. The NBC folks didn't know about the B1G rules/tolerances for mid- and late November night games, and the ADs and schools didn't realize those items were gone. (Warren not realizing that he couldn't negotiate away the title game is mind-bogglingly inane.)

Reactions: The Spin Meister

There's only one of the 3 "marquee" names mentioned that is refusing to help according to article and it isn't PSU or duhO$U.....

OSU/Michigan and PSU/Michigan and PSU/OSU are the 3 biggest Big 10 games. If Fox has the ability to have them, which you would think they would since they bought A package of games, they are going to be played ON FOX AT NOON.

The article you posted is about NBC and their prime time spot. Fox isn't giving up an A game just so NBC can have it for prime time.

Seems kind of weird that Big 10 teams thought they could get out of November night games when it's been in every article that NBC was buying C rights for prime time games but who knows...

The SI story is a reax piece by their PSU "beat" writer. (And a well-respected member of the beat). I don't see anything in that story in regard to the Sparty game that is original reporting, just reax to the ESPN story.

Like the original ESPN story, it does not explicitly state it is a night game. The ESPN story does explicitly state OSU-Sparty is at night. So why would neither reporter state explicitly that it's going to be a night game? To me, that says something -- by not saying something.

It may very well be a night game, or perhaps PSU (or Sparty for that matter) is still negotiating the start time.

It does say a lot about the IQs of people in these executive suites though: how neither party knew the actual details is pretty damning for all involved. The NBC folks didn't know about the B1G rules/tolerances for mid- and late November night games, and the ADs and schools didn't realize those items were gone. (Warren not realizing that he couldn't negotiate away the title game is mind-bogglingly inane.)

There's going to be two Big Ten games on Black Friday in 2023, one on CBS and one on NBC. I believe the CBS game would be at noon. The NBC game I suppose would be at night, but might be in the afternoon. I agree with you that the articles just mentions PSU/MSU moving to Friday, not about it being a night game.

With Nebraska/Iowa being on Black Friday as well, it's quite possible PSU/MSU will be at noon and the Iowa/Nebraska game will be the later game given time zones (the Big Ten tends to have the Eastern Time Zone play in earlier slots). The article really just makes it seem like the issue was really about getting a second game for Black Friday when NBC was planning to broadcast then about night games specifically for that day,

I don't think it's clear that "none of the schools agreed" to give up Nov night game veto rights. In fact, the article seems to imply that veto rights no longer exist but the schools are just being petulant about it - probably because the ADs and coaches didn't get to be part of the deciding vote which would have been done by the college presidents. And it seems the colleges did sign off on removing that restriction (or perhaps more correctly not including it in this new TV deal).

Last edited:
Reactions: psu00
I actually don't mind playing MSU on Black Friday. They have just as short a week (they play Indiana the weekend before and we play Rutgers) so it's kinda even. And that gives us an extra day of rest against the Big Ten CCG opponent the following week (unless it is Nebraska or Iowa).

Hopefully, Rutgers would be a blowout where we can rest a lot of regulars in the second half.

THIS ARTICLE was just posted on the MSU site - here is the first paragraph of the article:

Michigan State football has opened most season on a Friday night in late August or early September and now it will reportedly close the season on a Friday night in November.

Let me guess, this article doesn't say it's a Nov 24 Night Game that PSU was committed to by Warren without PSU's knowledge and PSU is now agreeing to, to help the league out of a jam created by the former Commissioner?

BTW, one of the quotes cited by all the articles in support of the schools not knowing Warren had agreed to Nov PT night games is this one:

NBC was surprised, and I was surprised," said Michigan athletic director Warde Manuel. "We had not discussed, and I had not discussed with anyone in the league to change the tolerances we had agreed upon years ago."

The scUM AD is saying NBC was surprised that the scUM AD hadn't heard that Warren had committed scUM and all B1G schools to Nov PT night games.... .And the scUM AD is saying he is equally surprised to hear that scUM had been committed to a Nov PT night game without scUM's permission as the B1G Front Office had never negotiated a change in "tolerances agreed to years ago" (IOW, scUM's position is that they have right of refusal on Nov night games as they've always had.... - this was a huge surprise to NBC given the preliminary contract they had negotiated with Warren....).

Now tell me, what marquee PT Nov night match-up could NBC have brought up to scUM that provoked this conversation with the scUM AD basically saying that they have right of refusal on Nov night games as they always have.....???? It's quite CLEAR what game NBC brought up to the scUM AD - a PSU PT Whiteout Game. Isn't it convenient that PSU and duhO$U will play Nov night games in PT to help generate revenues for the Conference and scUM is the only one of the three that will not play a Nov night game.... The scUM AD's conversation with the NBC Exec about Nov PT night games was all so much coinky-dink and was just a hypothetical conversation..... LMAO. It is quite clear what game the NBC Exec and scUM AD were discussing and the game scUM refused to allow.

Doesn't seem like anyone understands the TV contract including the Big Ten office.
I’d think it’s more accurate to say that they were in the midst of negotiating and implementing the new contract, but there were still some final approvals and signatures before becoming official.

I’d think it’s more accurate to say that they were in the midst of negotiating and implementing the new contract, but there were still some final approvals and signatures before becoming official.

Nice try, but not according to NBC. B1G schools saying Warren had no authority to wipe out their "tolerance rights" regarding PT Night Nov Games and they weren't playing them caused NBC to call a foul and say they were deducting tens upon tens of millions of $$$ from the contract due to the "missing marquee PT matchups during the season's most important month" - this put the new B1G commissioner in a horrendous position.... PSU and duhO$U are stepping up and trying to help the new Commissioner (and the Conference) out of a very difficult spot.... - that is what the entire article is about boy-genius! There is only one of the three "marquee" names mentioned that is refusing to step up and help out.... and we all know what school that is and what game they are telling NBC they refuse to play in PT in Nov. It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out what Nov PT night game the scUM AD and NBC Exec were discussing.

Last edited:
If Harbaugh and Michigan refuse to help out the conference, (like OSU, MSU, and PSU), then maybe Michigan should forfeit that $5 million (allegedly) that the conference is trying to save for each team with the NBC night games? If they won’t help out then they should lose their cut IMO.

Michigans November schedule-

11/4 Purdue
11/11. @ Penn State
11/18 @ Maryland
11/25 Ohio State (Fox noon game).

NBC night games so far-

11/11 Michigan State at Ohio State
11/24 Penn St at Michigan State

Possibilities-
11/4- Penn St at Maryland, Ohio St at Rutgers, Michigan vs Purdue, or Nebraska at Michigan St, (less likely as MSU already has 2 November night games).

11/18- Nebraska at Wisconsin, Rutgers at Penn St, MSU at Indiana, Illinois at Iowa, Michigan at Maryland, Minnesota at Ohio State.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Spin Meister

Your claim that scUM didn't block the game rings hollow relative to what this article discloses.
You've made lots of assumptions there. UM refused? According to whom? Was having that game in primetime even an option given by the TV networks? Unlikely, considering it's on FOX. Is revenue higher for night games for the conference? I have no idea, but given FOX's proclivity to put their biggest games on at noon I'd imagine FOX's revenue is higher at noon than it is for primetime, and money from the networks is a key factor in conference revenues.

Reactions: Erial_Lion
It seems pretty clear which night game Harbaugh and Michigan didn’t want.

If Harbaugh refuses to help out the conference, (like OSU, MSU, and PSU), then maybe Michigan should forfeit that $5 million that the conference is trying to save for each team with the NBC night games? If they won’t help out then they should lose their cut IMO.

Michigans November schedule-

11/4 Purdue
11/11. @ Penn State
11/18 @ Maryland
11/25 Ohio State (Fox noon game).

NBC night games so far-

11/11 Michigan State at Ohio State
11/24 Penn St at Michigan State

Possibilities-
11/4- Penn St at Maryland, Ohio St at Rutgers or Nebraska at Michigan St, (less likely as MSU already has 2 November night games).

11/18- Nebraska at Wisconsin, Rutgers at Penn St, MSU at Indiana, Illinois at Iowa, Michigan at Maryland, Minnesota at Ohio State.
I agree. No help = lose some $.

You've made lots of assumptions there. UM refused? According to whom? Was having that game in primetime even an option given by the TV networks? Unlikely, considering it's on FOX. Is revenue higher for night games for the conference? I have no idea, but given FOX's proclivity to put their biggest games on at noon I'd imagine FOX's revenue is higher at noon than it is for primetime, and money from the networks is a key factor in conference revenues.

Yea, the scUM AD and NBC Exec were just shooting the $hit about the whether when the topic of NBC's rights to high-grossing Nov PT night games featuring the Conference's "marquee matchups" granted to NBC by Warren that generated this specific quote from scUM's AD:

"NBC was surprised, and I was surprised," said Michigan athletic director Warde Manuel. "We had not discussed, and I had not discussed with anyone in the league to change the tolerances we had agreed upon years ago."

Which was directly preceded by this specific paragraph in the article:

Athletic departments and coaches around the Big Ten say they were surprised November night games would be part of the deal. They weren't asked for permission to play them prior to the deal or informed of the change ahead of the deal, according to sources. At the same time, NBC wasn't aware until well after the initial contract was signed this summer that these big-brand schools had historic tolerances that were part of the prior television arrangements and would resist being available.

Yea, the scUM AD and NBC Exec weren't talking about their Nov potential PT Whiteout against PSU @TheBeav..... sure they weren't.... [insert eyeroll].

Reactions: bison13
Why do 2 posters continually start threads to bash other programs?
First off, playing on Black Friday is a good thing. It's more national attention for the program.
Second, FOX is the reason Penn State-Michigan is at Noon not Michigan no matter how anyone wants to spin it.
We really need to win a title so some people stop focusing on other programs.

Why do 2 posters continually start threads to bash other programs?
First off, playing on Black Friday is a good thing. It's more national attention for the program.
Second, FOX is the reason Penn State-Michigan is at Noon not Michigan no matter how anyone wants to spin it.
We really need to win a title so some people stop focusing on other programs.

Yea, the article specifically states the following:

Multiple sources told ESPN there's been pushback from a number of schools, including Michigan, Ohio State and Penn State, to play those late-November night games under the new contract. That leaves Petitti to figure out how to uphold a deal for hundreds of millions of dollars for primetime games without cooperation from some of the league's marquee teams for part of the regular season's most important month.

Again, the article specifically states: "That leaves Petitti to figure out how to uphold a deal for hundreds of millions of dollars for primetime games without cooperation from some of the league's marquee teams for part of the regular season's most important month.". Given that PSU and duhO$U are specifically referenced later in the article as helping Petitti out by agreeing to "uphold a deal for hundreds of millions of dollars for primetime games during the regular season's most important month (i.e., Nov)" even though they weren't happy about Warren committing something to NBC he had no right to commit that was putting hundreds of millions of contract $$$s from NBC at risk according to the article, I wonder who the article is referring to when it says, "how to uphold a deal for hundreds of millions of dollars for primetime games without cooperation from some of the league's marquee teams for part of the regular season's most important month (i.e., Nov).", when there is only one of the only three "marquee teams" mentioned that is still not playing a NBC PT night game in Nov???.... and this paragraph is directly followed by this quote from the scUM AD regarding a conversation the scUM AD had with an NBC Exec regarding Warren committing scUM to an NBC Nov PT night game that scUM had no right of refusal on..... [hhhmmm...., gee I wonder what Nov marquee matchup in Nov the NBC Exec could have been talking about as a PT night game.... it's such a mystery....] :

I just can't figure out what game they're talking about.... it's such a phucking mystery??? LMAO - you're such a tool troll-boy.

You can attack me all you want--it's the same story every day with you--you complain about programs that are more successful than us because you're enviously. Saying things like scUM and O$U cost you any credibility you want.

You can attack me all you want--it's the same story every day with you--you complain about programs that are more successful than us because you're enviously. Saying things like scUM and O$U cost you any credibility you want.

Troll-boy wrong again - same old bullshit from troll-boy. Yea dumbass, the scUM AD and NBC are talking about a Nov PT night game that scUM is refusing to play based on "tolerance rights agreed to years ago" (that the NBC Exec is explaining no longer exist under Warren's new TV Deal with NBC) on a completely hypothetical basis..... Whatever you say troll-boy. Good Lord you're a pathetic douchebag with your preaching as you perform you're pathetic posing-troll routine. Go lecture someone who cares about your hypocritical douchebag nonsensical opinions jackass.

Troll-boy wrong again - same old bullshit from troll-boy. Yea dumbass, the scUM AD and NBC are talking about a Nov PT night game that scUM is refusing to play based on "tolerance rights agreed to years ago" (that the NBC Exec is explaining no longer exist under Warren's new TV Deal with NBC) on a completely hypothetical basis..... Whatever you say troll-boy. Good Lord you're a pathetic douchebag with your preaching as you perform you're pathetic posing-troll routine. Go lecture someone who cares about your hypocritical douchebag nonsensical opinions jackass.
Again--calling Michigan "scUM" is all that anyone needs to read here--your bias is a clear problem. You can call me pathetic--we all know you're only talking about yourself. See most of the replies to you in this thread. You keep saying troll when you've told me I was going to leave countless times--Penn State fan--just an educated one unlike you.

Reactions: scrivener
Again--calling Michigan "scUM" is all that anyone needs to read here--your bias is a clear problem. You can call me pathetic--we all know you're only talking about yourself. See most of the replies to you in this thread. You keep saying troll when you've told me I was going to leave countless times--Penn State fan--just an educated one unlike you.

You're a laughable, pathetic, troll-boy douche. It's quite obvious who the article is talking about when it specificallt says, "That leaves Petitti to figure out how to uphold a deal for hundreds of millions of dollars for primetime games without cooperation from some of the league's marquee teams for part of the regular season's most important month [i.e., Nov].". There are only 3 marquee teams mentioned and only one is refusing to help Petitti resolve the NBC Contract dispute and NOT playing a PT night game in Nov - it is beyond clear which team and which game is being referred to when the above paragraph is directly followed by the following quote from the scUM AD:

Only a self-righteous, hypocritical little douche like yourself could lecture while perpetrating your pathetic, childish, a$$hole poser-troll routine. Everybody on this board knows exactly what you are troll-boy.

NBC can’t be paying $1 billion a year to never get any of the top games?? will they get the OSU-PSU game for their primetime game that week? Second or 3rd choice every week seems like a terrible deal. They have to have 1st choice some weeks.

NBC can’t be paying $1 billion a year to never get any of the top games?? will they get the OSU-PSU game for their primetime game that week? Second or 3rd choice every week seems like a terrible deal. They have to have 1st choice some weeks.

It's not clear, but from what I have seen from people with connections it will likely be something like FOX gets first choice 50% of the weeks and CBS and NBC each get first choice 25% of the weeks. But that is probably for 2024 and subsequently anyway as 2023 is an odd year of the contract with CBS still having the SEC and the Big Ten not having added USC/UCLA yet.

That being said, the "$1 Billion a year" number is the total package from all of FOX, CBS and NBC - not just one of those networks.

Reactions: psugisher

I was always confused by the A, B, and C rights. A sounds like the best. B better than C.

If the schools don't understand the contract, apparently we have no idea.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT