ADVERTISEMENT

PSU-Only Recruiting Info

Wood be sweet(pun intended), but with 2 years left how would that fit with Bartlett hoping to drop to 141? Barlett has a RS, but that's one year.

Neves would be a good addition if it's him -- Ohio 215 state champ, 5th at Ironman.

He wouldn't stand in the way of getting Mullen. But we need HWT depth, and he would fit that role well.

Here's a match against future goofer Max McEnelly, who beat Sasso in the Fargo finals. Neves held up pretty well in the match -- was tied 8-8 late, lost 12-8 but that included a counter takedown at the buzzer.

Neves would be a good addition if it's him -- Ohio 215 state champ, 5th at Ironman.

He wouldn't stand in the way of getting Mullen. But we need HWT depth, and he would fit that role well.

Here's a match against future goofer Max McEnelly, who beat Sasso in the Fargo finals. Neves held up pretty well in the match -- was tied 8-8 late, lost 12-8 but that included a counter takedown at the buzzer.

I watched that earlier. Was holding his own until it look like he got tired.

Williams #2 now injury defaults out. It was 3-1 Williams at the time. I’d take Gibson in a heartbeat over Williams if I were a college recruiter.

Williams #2 now injury defaults out. It was 3-1 Williams at the time. I’d take Gibson in a heartbeat over Williams if I were a college recruiter.
Obviously you're not the annual Recruiting National Champ.

The kid from Georgia ... oof. Same one who pinned Jesuroga, right? Got teched by McCort 8th grader Jax Forrest, then sucker punched Forrest after the match.

I found the results on the elite 8 website. The results there show Crapps beating Forrest 18-18 on criteria. Also Sawyer Bartelt beat both Sonny Sasso and TJ Stewart! Joseph Sealy pinned Ladarion Lockett. Lockett was the freshman who won the Ironman from Oklahoma. So many big matches. I’ve only looked through a few so far

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT