ADVERTISEMENT

PSU-Only Recruiting Info

Pierce is a good kid and a hard worker. I can remember him competing at the Edinboro Open as an underclassman so he obviously isn’t afraid of competition. Whether he’s at 141 or 149, he’s got an uphill battle to crack the lineup. But, he’ll be a good room guy at the very worst.

A few people on the OSU board are loving the "cocky a** PSU fans" missing out on Shapiro who appareantly we thought was a lock, LOL.

Last edited:
A few people on the OSU board are loving the "cocky a** PSU fans" missing out on Shapiro who appareantly we thought was a lock, LOL.
No surprise it’s the biggest mouth breathing jagoff on the Bucknuts board, DeGaz.

Last edited:
No surprise it’s the biggest mouth breathing jagoff on the Bucknuts board, DeGaz.
Here’s a classic from DeGaz:

DeGaz
Posted on Mar 19th, 1:33 PM, , User Since 131 months ago, User Post Count: 3292
  • Mar 19th, 1:33 PM
  • 131 months
les said... (original post) I guess since I've watched 3 solid days of this, I'll watch the finals although we have no horse in the race. BUT I hate those idiot announce...
show more
I won't...can't stand to see 5 PSU guys win a championship. I would rather swallow my own puke

Reactions: danoftw
Here’s a classic from DeGaz:

DeGaz
Posted on Mar 19th, 1:33 PM, , User Since 131 months ago, User Post Count: 3292
  • Mar 19th, 1:33 PM
  • 131 months

I won't...can't stand to see 5 PSU guys win a championship. I would rather swallow my own puke
You should've scrolled a little further -- thru one page of FIUR RYAN and onto this gem:

Posted on Mar 19th, 6:30 PM, , User Since 131 months ago, User Post Count: 3292
  • Mar 19th, 6:30 PM
  • 131 months

les said... (original post) You're absolutely right, I think coach Ryan is a good guy and he's done great things for the program. Sometimes you can't keep saying, "wait until next year". Especially with the quality of guys he's getting in, next year has to be now.
I'd be right there with your brother if TR hadn't just signed the most incredible recruiting class of all-time.

============================

And there's the difference. PSU 2014 got 7 individual titles + 4 team titles, but Ohio State 2022 is the most incredible recruiting class of all time before even stepping on a college mat.

Hang the banner.

Which board? Nothing on 34 and Stalling.
Seems sleuths found it, LOL. Only went to that board because they had some good recruiting info and possible mutual targets. They are confident in their future dominance, LOL. Quality classes coming in, but there's more to it as we know.

Last edited:
LOL I doubt anyone on this board cares what anyone on that board thinks,losers talk crap! keep winning no 1 in recruiting and PSU will keep winning titles!

Exactly. Didn’t Penn state want Fix really really bad and tried their hardest to get him? He commits elsewhere and Cael just recruits RBY who has now beaten Fix both times in the finals. Lol

Reactions: Sullivan
LOL I doubt anyone on this board cares what anyone on that board thinks,losers talk crap! keep winning no 1 in recruiting and PSU will keep winning titles!
I really want their expectations to be through the roof. Winning the championships is fun as is, winning championships that leave Hawk and Buck "eyes" crushed is even more fun.

Exactly. Didn’t Penn state want Fix really really bad and tried their hardest to get him? He commits elsewhere and Cael just recruits RBY who has now beaten Fix both times in the finals. Lol
Fair point, but I think RBY committed to Penn State before Fix committed to Oklahoma State. I'm pretty sure RBY had already committed when Fix took his official visit to Happy Valley. I think the staff believed RBY and Fix could fit in the line up together.

Last edited:
Reactions: crockster
You should've scrolled a little further -- thru one page of FIUR RYAN and onto this gem:

Posted on Mar 19th, 6:30 PM, , User Since 131 months ago, User Post Count: 3292
  • Mar 19th, 6:30 PM
  • 131 months

I'd be right there with your brother if TR hadn't just signed the most incredible recruiting class of all-time.

============================

And there's the difference. PSU 2014 got 7 individual titles + 4 team titles, but Ohio State 2022 is the most incredible recruiting class of all time before even stepping on a college mat.

Hang the banner.
It's a really good class, but we have to find out how class of 2022 compares to other years. Love the way Cael staggers his classes and takes more kids when he knows the year is strong.

And then there’s the part where Penn State and Ohio State are 1-2 in top 10 PBP recruits since 2015 and more than half of Penn State’s have already won a title but only one of Ohio State’s has.

Reactions: PSU Fan in TN
And then there’s the part where Penn State and Ohio State are 1-2 in top 10 PBP recruits since 2015 and more than half of Penn State’s have already won a title but only one of Ohio State’s has.
DEVELOPMENT!!!

Reactions: mcpat
I do and not sure how I missed that. Thanks. I see that's premium. Only $9.99 a month. Worth it?
I subscribed to Rokfin when NLWC did wrestling cards when wrestling was otherwise shut down. I was pleased that my money was going to NLWC, although I don’t fully understand the Rokfin model. I’ve found some good content there, particularly MatScouts and now Intermat. I particularly like Willie’s rankings and The First Word. Knowing I’m contributing to NLWC keeps me on while I enjoy other content.

If you have a Rokfin account you have access to Willie's rankings on matscouts. It may say premium but if you are logged in just click on it and it should open for you.
That is not true, I have an account since I was a past subscriber but not a current subscriber. I cannot open Willies rankings without reactivating my subscription. I can login, but not open premium content.

That is not true, I have an account since I was a past subscriber but not a current subscriber. I cannot open Willies rankings without reactivating my subscription. I can login, but not open premium content.
I haven't been able to see them with a non premium account either.

OK misunderstood. Was assuming hs thought you needed to pay on top of monthly rokfin subscription.

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT