ADVERTISEMENT

PSU on a 10 game in a row cover the spread run.......

PSU Soupy

Aug 3, 2008
I believe this to be true that PSU has covered for 10 weeks in a row. I know that they have covered all 3 this year and I believe the last 7 games.

They did lose to the spread against Michigan and I believe that they won against tOSU with the points........

Not sure what it means for upcoming weeks, but the betting money has not believed PSU was as dominant (at least on the scoreboard) as they have been.

Last edited:
Good for bettors but losing the game stinks for the fans and the team. Or maybe JF can respond post game and say "well, we covered the spread!"

Reactions: psu00
I believe this to be true that PSU has covered for 10 weeks in a row. I know that they have covered all 3 this year and I believe the last 7 games.

They did lose to the spread against Michigan and I believe that they won against tOSU with the points........

Not sure what it means for upcoming weeks, but the betting money has not believed PSU was as dominant (at least on the scoreboard) as they have been.
Definitely did not cover vs Michigan

Reactions: psu00 and MacNit2.0
Betting PS to cover in any circumstance is a tall one. That they've done it means little. It's been on turnovers mainly, which is not a reliable metric. But if you had it, cash 'em.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT