ADVERTISEMENT

Press Conference?

jack66

May 29, 2001
Will Cael be holding a press conference in advance of the Journeymen classic?

Please ask Cael if his players skip mandatory NCAA meetings on rules and policies? And if his staff reports that the players attended the meetings that they skipped? And if skipping those meetings is a valid reason to have a suspension for violating those rules lifted?

Or just ask who is starting at 157/165? You decide.

Please ask Cael if his players skip mandatory NCAA meetings on rules and policies? And if his staff reports that the players attended the meetings that they skipped? And if skipping those meetings is a valid reason to have a suspension for violating those rules lifted?

Or just ask who is starting at 157/165? You decide.
I am sure they know all the rules,next question??

Robbie Howard on getting healthy..

"Around mid summer, I started to be able to wrestle again, just being able to even like roll around a little bit. It's just huge for me to be healthy mentally."

Reactions: Maddog
Robbie Howard on getting healthy..

"Around mid summer, I started to be able to wrestle again, just being able to even like roll around a little bit. It's just huge for me to be healthy mentally."
Mid-summer??? 🥺

When was he hurt again?

You guys can make of this what you will

I’m trying to understand the math(s):

giphy.gif

Reactions: danoftw
Kaleb Boyer says interestingly, Messenbrink was made available for the media instead of Facundo. Every other starter on paper was made available.
Pish, is Levi the assumed starter at 157?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT