ADVERTISEMENT

Pre season coaching hot seat....

Syracuse: Honestly, I couldn't tell you who their coach is now... is it Deno Babers (spelling)?

NC State: They are really close to being a in the hunt for their ACC division... no hot seat here.

Auburn: Yeah, if they can't beat Bama, then they need to move on... unrealistic expectations, but its the way things are in the SEC west

Tennessee: Likely the hottest seat in the country.

Michigan State: No hot seat unless there is another total collapse and/or additional scandal

Notre Dame: The only things going for Kelly is the trip to the national championship game against Bama and the fact that ND is still paying Charlie Weis's buyout

Missouri: Nah... nobody cares about Missouri football and after the racial issues a few years ago there won't be a ton of coaches lining up to take the job

Arkansas: Bielma does everything an SEC coach can do to enamor himself to his fan base and the SEC fans overall, except win games that he needs to, including closing out big leads when their specialty is power running. He needs to finish in the top three of the SEC west or he's gone.

Ole Miss: Hot seat isn't exactly the term here, more like short leash

Miss State: No way, Mullen has made MSU a routine part of the second tier SEC West discussion, which is good enough for their fans, and he's going to have a good shot at winning the egg bowl for the next few years.

Texas A&M: Sumlin is very much on the hot seat. You failed to list UCLA, but the loser of that game could end up losing their job before the end of the season

Iowa State: Who is their coach?

Kansas: They beat Texas last year... if the statue of this coach isn't already in process, they better start working on it now.

Arizona: Yeah, WVU must be looking awfully good to Rich Rod about now. I don't know how many wins Arizona will have to have to save his job, but it's somewhere above 8.

Arizona State: Is this the coach who left Pitt hanging? The really haven't done much in his tenure, but I'm not sure that they have super high expectations.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Nit16, post: 2921728, member: 73210" Unless he leaves my take is he's there for at least 3 or 4 years.

lol - deep, this one is.[/QUOTE]

i.e. Pitt ain't firing him anytime soon. Is that better for you're processing?

Syracuse: Honestly, I couldn't tell you who their coach is now... is it Deno Babers (spelling)?
NC State: They are really close to being a in the hunt for their ACC division... no hot seat here.
Auburn: Yeah, if they can't beat Bama, then they need to move on... unrealistic expectations, but its the way things are in the SEC west
Tennessee: Likely the hottest seat in the country.
Michigan State: No hot seat unless there is another total collapse and/or additional scandal
Notre Dame: The only things going for Kelly is the trip to the national championship game against Bama and the fact that ND is still paying Charlie Weis's buyout
Missouri: Nah... nobody cares about Missouri football and after the racial issues a few years ago there won't be a ton of coaches lining up to take the job
Arkansas: Bielma does everything an SEC coach can do to enamor himself to his fan base and the SEC fans overall, except win games that he needs to, including closing out big leads when their specialty is power running. He needs to finish in the top three of the SEC west or he's gone.
Ole Miss: Hot seat isn't exactly the term here, more like short leash
Miss State: No way, Mullen has made MSU a routine part of the second tier SEC West discussion, which is good enough for their fans, and he's going to have a good shot at winning the egg bowl for the next few years.
Texas A&M: Sumlin is very much on the hot seat. You failed to list UCLA, but the loser of that game could end up losing their job before the end of the season
Iowa State: Who is their coach?
Kansas: They beat Texas last year... if the statue of this coach isn't already in process, they better start working on it now.
Arizona: Yeah, WVU must be looking awfully good to Rich Rod about now. I don't know how many wins Arizona will have to have to save his job, but it's somewhere above 8.
Arizona State: Is this the coach who left Pitt hanging? The really haven't done much in his tenure, but I'm not sure that they have super high expectations.

ENTER KEY. :eek: S P A C E S . :eek:

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Looking at their recruiting, Pitt's coach may be on the hot seat if they have a disastrous season. The AD would have to take a look at recruiting and ask how are things going to improve. Also, one more meltdown may do it too.
He said Power 5 . . .

Reactions: Lion Lineage
Looking at their recruiting, Pitt's coach may be on the hot seat if they have a disastrous season. The AD would have to take a look at recruiting and ask how are things going to improve. Also, one more meltdown may do it too.

Pitt isn't going to fire their coach because they have no funds to pay even a remotely decent coach. Firing their coach would actually make Pitt's problems worse, if that's possible!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT