ADVERTISEMENT

Post your snow totals......

Elevation 1300 (top of mountain) Lehman Twp. ........
hard to get a fix on the snow depth, dusting on the back porch but drifting on the side porch......I'd estimate drifts anywhere from an inch to an inch and half.

So glad the storm slid past us. We have 2000+ feet of private access roads to plow and ash on the mountain. Several road profile grades as much as 18% (steep).

32 inches in Hampden Township, PA (Cumberland county near Harrisburg) and still snowing at a good clip.

Edit- updated total.
24 inches plus here in Schuylkill County ( Frackville). Hard to measure because of drifting.

31.1 inches here in Windber PA.

Was listed in a featured graphic on CNN a little while ago.

Seems to have slowed or stopped....for now at least.
Was that downtown Windber or toward Ogletown. Lived there for 27 years. Winters brutal. One years got 51 inches in 24 hours....made CNN. Every relative we had called to see if we were ok!! LOL

Can't believe there's been 3 pages of totals and no ones done the "8 inches in morningwood" post. The board is slipping.

34 inches just outside my driveway in Exton, PA (Chester County) and STILL supposed to snow until midnight.
I'm in Exton too - this morning looks like about 3 feet had the snowblower out 3 times - twice yesterday and once this am. Crazy.

Oh and we had between 24 to 28 inches (hard to tell with the drifts). Smack dab between DC and Baltimore on I-95.

Keep the shovels and snowthrowers fueled and lubed another storm is lining up thursday night and friday....

I've seen people talking about that on EPAWA and mentioning the models but I haven't seen a model there that shows any snow for Thursday/ Friday (Euro not on their site).

Elevation 1300 (top of mountain) Lehman Twp. ........
hard to get a fix on the snow depth, dusting on the back porch but drifting on the side porch......I'd estimate drifts anywhere from an inch to an inch and half.

So glad the storm slid past us. We have 2000+ feet of private access roads to plow and ash on the mountain. Several road profile grades as much as 18% (steep).
That sounds like Utopia to me.

14" 3mi SW of Magnolia, DE. The whole shebang here. Started as snow then sleet, freezing rain, rain, back to snow, dry slot, snow and done. Strong winds early Saturday but never lost power. We've experienced worse in central Delaware. Still a decent storm. My PA brethren got hammered! Now if some kind soul would just plow our neighborhood....

I've seen people talking about that on EPAWA and mentioning the models but I haven't seen a model there that shows any snow for Thursday/ Friday (Euro not on their site).

right now they are showing different solutions. more weighting is given to the euro since its in its strong suit now usually 4-7 days out. gfs and canadian have it as well just a bit different solution. They can't show the euro on their website due to copyright infringements. There are also analogs that show storms like this after we received blizzards. It's more a heads up right now and just to keep your eye on the end of the week. If it's still there wednesday then it's time to prepare again.

Reactions: psu00
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT