ADVERTISEMENT

POST OF THE YEAR, MUST READ

For the first and probably only time in our miserable history in this conference: We have 12 out of 14 fan bases rooting for us, and the rest of the nation.
Who’s the other one not rooting for us? (I’ve seen a lot of Ohio St fans on our side.)

Tomorrow the entire nation is a psu fan.
Zoom Out Lion King GIF by Nature on PBS

For the first and probably only time in our miserable history in this conference: We have 12 out of 14 fan bases rooting for us, and the rest of the nation.
OSU and Michigan is the most screwed up “rivalry” ever. They act like they hate each other, but they don’t…they want each other to go 11-0 so they can meet in their game both undefeated. They’re more supportive of each other than any other rivalry I’ve ever seen. Most rivals hate each other, those two don’t.

OSU and Michigan is the most screwed up “rivalry” ever. They act like they hate each other, but they don’t…they want each other to go 11-0 so they can meet in their game both undefeated. They’re more supportive of each other than any other rivalry I’ve ever seen. Most rivals hate each other, those two don’t.
Perhaps peruse the ElevenWarriors forum..they want UM to leave the conference. I don't think you are right here. They are mostly pro-PSU right now.

Reactions: dailybuck777
Awwhh, c'mon @HailToPitt725...
jeez, I was rooting for the Panthers
against FSU and Louisville.
(“The enemy of my enemy is my friend.”)
LOL
In all seriousness, I want Michigan to lose but I kinda want it to be against Ohio State. That would make for an epic meltdown.

Although, I will add that Penn State is in a bit of a no-win situation tomorrow. Win and it’s only because Harbaugh wasn’t there. Lose and you really lost to a team that didn’t have a head coach?

In all seriousness, I want Michigan to lose but I kinda want it to be against Ohio State. That would make for an epic meltdown.

Although, I will add that Penn State is in a bit of a no-win situation tomorrow. Win and it’s only because Harbaugh wasn’t there. Lose and you really lost to a team that didn’t have a head coach?
We could lose easily bc we have a weak big game coach. Still, UM wins out, wins CFP and they will be losers when all said done. They are toast. PSU's horizon looks much better now

That’s not even close to true

Reactions: dailybuck777
Tomorrow the entire nation is a psu fan.
Didn't sound like this am listening to childers and neuheisel on full ride. Childers said mich would "drill" PSU. It was unbearable and had to change the channel.

Didn't sound like this am listening to childers and neuheisel on full ride. Childers said mich would "drill" PSU. It was unbearable and had to change the channel.
Not quite sure how Rick puts up with him day after day.

Reactions: GSPMax

That is because most people are idiots.

Wilbon said the same thing. We'll know tomorrow afternoon who is right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT