ADVERTISEMENT

Please Consider My Viking Novel A Distraction From Our Current "Bad Patch"

DavidM

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2002
Annapolis, MD
Real Viking events, a real Danish leader, an amazing life worth re-living: “Viking Warlord: A Saga of Thorkell the Great” on Amazon. Like the popular musical Hamilton, it is a unique blend of history and imagination. Fans of the fiction of Bernard Cornwell, Robert Low, and James L. Nelson will love this story.

I'm delighted--thanks. I tried to provide a link, but the post wouldn't accept it. Eh, it's easy to find on Amazon.

Real Viking events, a real Danish leader, an amazing life worth re-living: “Viking Warlord: A Saga of Thorkell the Great” on Amazon. Like the popular musical Hamilton, it is a unique blend of history and imagination. Fans of the fiction of Bernard Cornwell, Robert Low, and James L. Nelson will love this story.
Any good sex in there?

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Sadly, I'd guesstimate PG-13. My first novel is a bit steamier in brief spots, but neither one is likely what you're looking for. ;) Maybe something along the lines of "Forbidden Viking Lover" or something like that.

Sadly, I'd guesstimate PG-13. My first novel is a bit steamier in brief spots, but neither one is likely what you're looking for. ;) Maybe something along the lines of "Forbidden Viking Lover" or something like that.
Well, nothing wrong with a few illustrations. Wink, wink.

Reactions: Phil's Rug
FWIW, out of thirty-five reader reviews on Amazon, thirty were five-star evaluations. I don't pretend to be William Faulkner, but that ain't bad. A lot of folks from the two BWI boards read my first novel and really liked it, so I wanted to post here so that those people would know that I've finished another one--and I think it's better than the first.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT