ADVERTISEMENT

Playstation Vue

You are so spot on, my friend. I was one of the original group of Directv Now users. I had their guaranteed $35 per month service for over 100 channels. The other month I finally got so disgusted with their half-a$$ed service I fired them for Sling TV instead. I had bad issues with buffering, out of synch audio, intententionally degraded picture quality from DTN and horrible customer service. There were months where the service they provided was so bad that DTN offered me credits on my bill as compensation for their lousy service. THEY HAVE LOTS OF ISSUES!! At least for me. And my problems weren't related to my ISP. My ISP was at 50 MBPS and was from AT&T which owns DTN.

Since I went to Sling I have not had ANY of the problems I was having with DTN. And I am using the same ISP (AT&T). I wouldn't give you nickel for DTN. Moreover, you are correct. DTN's roll out was PLAGUED by technical problems as the links you provided corroborate.

Wow, that sounds horrible. Glad I waited until all those glitches had been worked out. From June onward DTN experience has been stellar! Cannot wait until cloud DVR service fully launches later this year.

Wow, that sounds horrible. Glad I waited until all those glitches had been worked out. From June onward DTN experience has been stellar! Cannot wait until cloud DVR service fully launches later this year.
The glitches haven't been worked out. My cousin has DTN and he's still having problems.

Reactions: ThePennsyOracle
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT