ADVERTISEMENT

Pittsburgh blog is about to make you blow a gasket (selling "Joe Knew" shirts)

so looking up the domain name thepoint412.com . . .

Registrant Contact
Name: William Sachse
Organization:
Mailing Address: 402 Mount Prospect Ave, Newark New Jersey 07104 US
Phone: +1.6512475628
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:wfsachse@gmail.com

address traces to an apartment building (wonder if his A/C is working!)

Registrant Contact
Organization:
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:

Found this....
https://www.linkedin.com/in/william-sachse-7b653157

https://www.linkedin.com/company/news-america-marketing?trk=ppro_cprof

https://www.newsamerica.com/

So with a degree in marketing from Pitt you can sell tee-shirts. Great return on mommy and daddy's investment. Does anyone know if he has a shopping cart to sell his tee-shirts outside of the stadiums during the pro games? With the 34 paying customers at Pitt games he probably needs to concentrate on pro games.

So with a degree in marketing from Pitt you can sell tee-shirts. Great return on mommy and daddy's investment. Does anyone know if he has a shopping cart to sell his tee-shirts outside of the stadiums during the pro games? With the 34 paying customers at Pitt games he probably needs to concentrate on pro games.

I just hope he did not pre-order too many of the dang things......
patriots-19-0_5.jpg

He worked as a ticket sales associate for the New Jersey Devils, until November of last year-- one month into hockey season. Hmmmm.

The marketing company he works for is branded as "Smart Source." They're the people who put those little coupon booklets into your Sunday newspapers. Whoopee!

BS like believing victims' testimony over a man convicted of crimes against each of them? Oh, how horrible of me!

Which has what to do with this topic in which neither victims nor the person convicted of crimes against each of them is mentioned? You just enjoy being a trolling tw*t.

He worked as a ticket sales associate for the New Jersey Devils, until November of last year-- one month into hockey season. Hmmmm.

The marketing company he works for is branded as "Smart Source." They're the people who put those little coupon booklets into your Sunday newspapers. Whoopee!

so he's doing well . . .

this is hilarious. I almost feel sorry for the schmuck

Reactions: MichaelJackSchmidt

Registrant Contact
Name:
Organization:

I understand the antagonism toward the Pitt fan but please delete out his contact info. No good will come from it.

Let him and the other Pitt folks embarrass themselves without getting into a gutter battle.

I understand the antagonism toward the Pitt fan but please delete out his contact info. No good will come from it.

Let him and the other Pitt folks embarrass themselves without getting into a gutter battle.

it's public information from when he registered the domain name.

don't go all Roxine on us, bro! :D

Reactions: Bobpsu and bmw199
Man oh man, this is gonna get ugly! Ohh well, if some Pitt fans actually go ahead and buy that tshirt then.... newho, not going to complete that sentence. Just going to say that it is a very poor way of supporting the fight against pedophilia. To each their own I guess.

It's really sad when a school / school AD has less class than that of Rutgers. Think about it ... LESS class than Rutgers.

A couple years ago on our first trip to Rutgers, there were knucklehead fans & students who used the Joe/Sandusky thing. The Rutgers admin & AD quickly apologized and admonished the behavior.

Let's see if the Pitt admin & AD do the same. IMO, a school with any class would announce that any such shirts would not be prohibited into the game, and/or would result in immediate removal from the stadium. It's a toxic subject, that could provoke confrontation. Again, IMO a school/admin with any sense of class or brains would want to curtail any sort of provocation.

It's really sad when a school / school AD has less class than that of Rutgers. Think about it ... LESS class than Rutgers.

A couple years ago on our first trip to Rutgers, there were knucklehead fans & students who used the Joe/Sandusky thing. The Rutgers admin & AD quickly apologized and admonished the behavior.

Let's see if the Pitt admin & AD do the same. IMO, a school with any class would announce that any such shirts would not be prohibited into the game, and/or would result in immediate removal from the stadium. It's a toxic subject, that could provoke confrontation. Again, IMO a school/admin with any sense of class or brains would want to curtail any sort of provocation.

The Lair goofballs finally caught onto the story, and on PL the usual trolls put up over 200 posts. The 5 knuckleheads sit there all day posting the same crap over and over.

Not to be outdone in classlessness, Paul Zeise of the Post-Gazette put the shirt on the P-G twitter feed, saying "I love Pitt twitter." Thank God I no longer live in my hometown, because I would not put up with this crap on a daily basis -- of course, I doubt most Pitt fans have the ball$ to actually say any of this man to man, face to face.

Reactions: jim cummings
It's a tasteless t shirt. Get over it. It's not the first and won't be the last.

No, No! We need to produce a shirt that says:
JOE KNEW
HOW TO BEAT
Pitt: 23 - 7 - 1
This could have fallen under one of the great college pranks threads. Show the front of the shirt like that in the OP and have the back say HOW TO BEAT PITT 23 - 7 - 1. Then all the ignorant Pitters who bought the shirt would then be stuck with something they won't wear after ponying up the $ that could be donated to an appropriate charity.

I have to be honest here - I've been to many campuses and seen a ton of pretty vulgar t-shirts regarding the opponents (including at PSU). My first thought on this one is it was a bunch of Pitt frat boys' drunk idea trying to create a dumpster fire. Easy to brush that off. People like this exist on every campus.

Reading that the shirts have now been cancelled, you can probably bank on one of two things happening. There is no way this guy took these shirts down b/c of some PSU fans disapproval.

I can totally see Pitt's admin or AD pushing it because of how awful it paints their fan base (make no mistake here - even days and years following the arrest of Sandusky, we never saw anything close to this until the game @Rutgers in 2014). Less likely but still possible, a little nudge from an attorney about a slander lawsuit given the subject matter and its complete departure from established fact.

Registrant Contact
Organization:
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:

Well done sir! Nicely played! As I have said before, the sleuthing of this board never ceases to amaze me! That A hole deserves everything that comes his way.

LOL! It appears having his real name attached to it made him change his mind. What an idiot.

Gee, we could have never anticipated the harassment that would result from unfairly denigrating a legendary coach known for high ethical and moral standards and for showing insensitivity to and capitalizing on the victims by perpetuating a false narrative.

:confused:

I gotta give it to William. Click on the second link and just browse the people they have working there. Handful of dudes and the rest are SMOKIN hot chicks.

Chicks. Smokin hot chicks. <---- the only thing I miss about being an employee. Not that I ever worked around hot chicks or anything, but at least I had a chance of maybe some day seeing one come in for an interview.

My only shot at glory now is in traffic on green tree hill.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT