ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt's Paris Ford Arrested

Narduzzi is a horrible recruiter. He will be the assistant linebacker coach at Western Michigan Tech the year after next.

I didn't realize Michigan Tech had a campus in the middle of Lake Superior. Good place for Nardz.
US_location1.jpg

Reactions: PSUoh90
It's not like any Penn State football players never got into a fight with team mates or other students.

That’s a good point. In fact, I remember one time we had an assistant coach who wrestled a knife away from a player who was trying to use it against a teammate. The guy would stop at nothing to protect others in danger.
Anybody remember his name?

Reactions: marshall23
It's not like any Penn State football players never got into a fight with team mates or other students.

Right? We have Scirotto and his gang of football players go back to that dorm and beat the shit out of some kids, with no one seeing loss of playing time. A planned attack, not some spur of the moment fight over a video game.

Plus mentioned above with Chris Bell and his 12" knife.

Last edited:
For the record, I don't have a problem with the kid getting in a dust up with his teammate. Stupid, but it happens. I have a problem with "fans" somehow believing that the incident should be covered up, because, you know....everybody else cheats. If that happens @ PSU it's on the ESPN ticker for 24 hours.

but see thats the reason this is so delicious. It has happened over here. Paxson taking a bike out of a dumpster, Zordich for driving with his head lights out and blowing through a stop sign, players busted for drinking a beer outside their apt....and when it did those same asshat Liar posters were gleefully patting each other on the back and saying the program is a dumpster fire and should be shut down (and that was before JS).
Now that the shoe is on the other foot, They're all crying because the press and police are too intrusive and targeting their players and that they should just cheat so they can at least be .500 team. Its hypocrisy at its finest and I love it. LOL.

Oh no doubt. I mean those in glass houses right?

PS, does anyone think Paris Ford will ever play a down there? He has a whole off season of doing stupid things before he even suits up.

Hey guys, you too made plenty of dumb mistake at his age. So, leave the kid alone. It is the kid, it has nothing to do with Pitt. Note: I am not a Pitt fan.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT