ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt stinks

With rutgres learning their place quick, after a year of acting like they were going to do big things in the big ten, all we have left to make fun of is Pitt, with their 9-3/10-2 pre season predictions each year, and the "only seeing 1 or 2 losses on the schedule" posts. Just pure gold.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
With rutgres learning their place quick, after a year of acting like they were going to do big things in the big ten, all we have left to make fun of is Pitt, with their 9-3/10-2 pre season predictions each year, and the "only seeing 1 or 2 losses on the schedule" posts. Just pure gold.
Kinda miss Corporal O'Reilly, his crayons and rants on athletic integrity.

In other news President Stache outed himself on the Lair

I was a freshman on gateways #1 team. I have no sense of accomplishment about that, I didn’t play a snap. Whereas when I pitched a no-hitter against Penn State, dispute our team finishing in the middle of the big east I felt great pride

i wonder how hard it would be to match a face to that description (if it was accurate)?

In other news President Stache outed himself on the Lair

I was a freshman on gateways #1 team. I have no sense of accomplishment about that, I didn’t play a snap. Whereas when I pitched a no-hitter against Penn State, dispute our team finishing in the middle of the big east I felt great pride

i wonder how hard it would be to match a face to that description (if it was accurate)?
Likely another Walter Mitty

The ACC has to be so pissed that BC blocked UCONN from joining and they ended up with Pitt. Here's a Pitt homecoming game against a ranked ACC team and attendance is this:

DMHb5o8WsAA0GvN
And how many just came to sleep, since it was cheaper than a hotel room?

Reactions: pandaczar12
omg read this thread from the PantherPiss Lair

LINK

it includes:

- whining that someone is trashing a 2-5 team
- whining that someone us praising a 6-0 team ranked #2
- whining that Penn State's football program was never "near death"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT