ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt stinks

And you've been perfectly accurate. Pitt sucks. Pitt blows. And I love it!

Did you see that great homecoming crowd? Like a yellow out. Pitt alumni should be ashamed. Actual attendance, maybe 22,000. Will be reported as 34,000. The Pitt fans have thrown in the towel.

Reactions: Ski and JJTopp99
I never tire of reading it. Change is stressful. I take comfort in knowing some things never change: like the sun rising every morning and Pitt stinks.

Reactions: JJTopp99
Another Saturday and another pitt choke job in the second half. Just like clockwork. This is becoming more of a pitt tradition than soot on the Cathedral of Learning or high crime rates around their dorms in the Oakland slums.

I think I'm going to revise my prediction. Before the season started I predicted that the Narduzzi Raiders would finish 4 - 8. My new prediction is 3 - 9. Also, taking a look at Narduzzi's recruiting I predict that this season will be better than the next few.

Reactions: Ski and JJTopp99
Pitt lost to NCST. Temple lost to PukeOn. With Penn State on a bye week Kutztown was able to step up and uphold the pride of college football in PA.

Did you see that great homecoming crowd? Like a yellow out. Pitt alumni should be ashamed. Actual attendance, maybe 22,000. Will be reported as 34,000. The Pitt fans have thrown in the towel.

Guess they have a lot of Conner bobble heads left over. Too bad that kid deserves more.

Reactions: Bob78 and JJTopp99
I honestly have no idea what their coaching staff was doing in the 4th quarter. They had a 4th and 10, down by 11 with over 5 minutes left in the game and called an option pitch to the short side of the field. I know we joke about it but it really felt like Narouchie is coaching for his next job.

I honestly have no idea what their coaching staff was doing in the 4th quarter. They had a 4th and 10, down by 11 with over 5 minutes left in the game and called an option pitch to the short side of the field. I know we joke about it but it really felt like Narouchie is coaching for his next job.

Well if he keeps coaching like that his next job will be at the high school level.

Guess they have a lot of Conner bobble heads left over. Too bad that kid deserves more.
Homecoming, free Connor bobbleheads, almost free discounted tickets, and a beautiful day and the place was empty. LMAO! Also, had all those Pitt players from the glory days of Majors and Sherrill on hand. Pitt has to be depressed. Narduzzi on his way to 4-8 or worse.

Homecoming, free Connor bobbleheads, almost free discounted tickets, and a beautiful day and the place was empty. LMAO! Also, had all those Pitt players from the glory days of Majors and Sherrill on hand. Pitt has to be depressed. Narduzzi on his way to 4-8 or worse.

Worse.

I think some of Pitt players from Majors and Sherrill's era had to sign for their free tickets. Damn, some of those Cronks can't read or write!

Maybe Franklin will take Nard with him to aTm as a DB coach. I read on the Liar that it's a done deal.

The students started leaving when Pitt was only down by 7. After that, Pitt was very quickly down by 14.

I thought about going, spend the day outside, $2 tickets, a free beverage.

Some teams use turnstiles for actual attendance. Some use tickets sold. Pitt uses tickets printed

You guys prove that Pitt is in your heads and therefore still relevant.
No, you're wrong. We know, and you should too, that they lurk over here and those of us that are banned on the Liar Board use this manner to zap the armPitt crowd. Let us enjoy their demise. How in the hell does that make them relevant? You overthink this.

They didn't throw in the free soda today......gamechanger

No, you're wrong. We know, and you should too, that they lurk over here and those of us that are banned on the Liar Board use this manner to zap the armPitt crowd. Let us enjoy their demise. How in the hell does that make them relevant? You overthink this.

You spend too much time thinking and posting about them. I simply recognize it. That's just being observant.

And they are not the only fanbaee that lurk here.

Another Saturday and another pitt choke job in the second half. Just like clockwork. This is becoming more of a pitt tradition than soot on the Cathedral of Learning or high crime rates around their dorms in the Oakland slums.

I think I'm going to revise my prediction. Before the season started I predicted that the Narduzzi Raiders would finish 4 - 8. My new prediction is 3 - 9. Also, taking a look at Narduzzi's recruiting I predict that this season will be better than the next few.

3-9? Well, that's good enough to claim another national championship! Wouldn't you say?

Reactions: m48tank
The Pitt season prediction thread is beyond fantastic. What a delusional fan base. 2-3 years ago their fan base was all over twitter and now they have everyone blocked....just waiting for Penn State to lose a game to feel better about themselves. Pitt actually isn't even fun to make fun of anymore. They are so far in the rear view mirror it isn't even funny. That program is basically dead

I thought about going, spend the day outside, $2 tickets, a free beverage.

I would have gone just to get the Connor bobblehead. It's selling for $40 on ebay. You could have bought 400 tickets at $2 each on vivid and brought a wheelbarrow full of bobbleheads home and paid the mortgage for a year.

The Pitt season prediction thread is beyond fantastic. What a delusional fan base. 2-3 years ago their fan base was all over twitter and now they have everyone blocked....just waiting for Penn State to lose a game to feel better about themselves. Pitt actually isn't even fun to make fun of anymore. They are so far in the rear view mirror it isn't even funny. That program is basically dead

....but all those National Championships they won in the 19th century!

With apologies to J Geils:

I've had yellow seats, and even free drinks, all I can say is...Pitt stinks!
Pitt stinks, yeah, yeah...

I would have gone just to get the Connor bobblehead. It's selling for $40 on ebay. You could have bought 400 tickets at $2 each on vivid and brought a wheelbarrow full of bobbleheads home and paid the mortgage for a year.

LOL.

Ray: Dave, how did u become a multi-millionaire so quickly?

Dave: Easy Ray, I went to a Pitt game and loaded up on $2 Connor bobbleheads and then sold them on eBay for a 2000% profit.

Gotta give credit where credit is due, the program died without the benefit of sanctions.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT