ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt rumor!

on the lair it is rumored to be a possible suspension......no name given yet

Hate Pitt and their trash fans with a passion but I have nothing but respect for 95% of their student athletes and hope the injury isn’t serious.. these are just young kids trying to live out a dream and play football...even if it is at Pitt... I want to beat their best even if their best isn’t much to write home to Mom about. Wish the kid well

Reactions: pandaczar12
Narduzzi said Pitt would play in the ACC Championship game.....but I don’t think he specified what year that would happen. :rolleyes:

Reactions: LurkerLazarus
Pitt has landed another blue chip prospect it appears. Jeff George Jr. (48% completion,15 int and 11td at Illinois) has moved on from Michigan (where he was a grad transfer) and plans to transfer to "Pittsburgh State University." How do they do it?

Reactions: TheGLOV
Pitt has landed another blue chip prospect it appears. Jeff George Jr. (48% completion,15 int and 11td at Illinois) has moved on from Michigan (where he was a grad transfer) and plans to transfer to "Pittsburgh State University." How do they do it?

Taking Big Ten rejects seems to be Narduzzi's specialty. This is what coaches do when they are unable to recruit decent high school talent.

Rumor is transfer qb u is looking to bring in another qb transfer, Jeff George jr, so perhaps there is some truth to rumor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT