ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt men’s basketball and football programs committed coaching violations

Hilarious how Narduzzi was trying to game the system.

Also hilarious is that Pitt and the NCAA had to negotiate the best way to slap Pitt's wrists.

Reactions: odshowtime
Seems like the more serious violations occurred with the basketball program. How did Kevin Stallings break all of those NCAA rules and still manage to only go 16-17 and 8-24?

Reactions: TheGLOV
Nardo-do the gorilla clown gets a time out?

They should punish him for his primetime sideline antics too but they're just too entertaining.

Reactions: BBrown
Uh oh. Nardouche has to stay away from two days of practice in August 2020 as part of his penalty. NO FAIR!! That could give the Panthers an edge in their first game.

Who will kiss the players?

ILu07ui.gif

Last edited:
Too bad this didn't happen last year or maybe we could have beat them right Bob?

Man, what a week. And they decriminalized weed in my county yesterday. What a time to be alive.

Oh yes.

Guys, maybe we should beat pitt before we make fun of them.

Last edited:
"The university conducted adequate spot checks of the program, but the agreement said the violations were undetected in part due to the program’s practice of playing music to indicate when outside parties were present at the practice facility. Football quality control staff members reported that they would make sure they were not near student-athletes when hearing the music."

iu

Everything about pitt reeks of incompetence. Not only do all their sports programs suck but they cheat as well. The Pennsylvania taxpayers have to support their programs since they have no fan support. They just ought to give up and cancel all sports at pitt. There is no point to them having any sports programs.

Reactions: PSU621
Everything about pitt reeks of incompetence. Not only do all their sports programs suck but they cheat as well. The Pennsylvania taxpayers have to support their programs since they have no fan support. They just ought to give up and cancel all sports at pitt. There is no point to them having any sports programs.

Burn pitt down to the ground. The cathedral of yearning is an eyesore. Burn it all down to the ground and give the land to Carnegie Mellon.

Last edited:
Back to the serious side of this (it's pitt, so perhaps impossible to be serious), how in hell did they even get caught?

"The university conducted adequate spot checks of the program, but the agreement said the violations were undetected in part due to the program’s practice of playing music to indicate when outside parties were present at the practice facility. Football quality control staff members reported that they would make sure they were not near student-athletes when hearing the music."

Sneaky. I can imagine how that went. "It's a spot check!! Quick!! Someone turn on the music!!"

I suppose it's better than, "{cough}getawayfromtheplayers{cough}".

Whew, it's a salty day in the LIAR (always google panther liar and it always comes up) where they went immediately to child rape without any hesitation at the first taunt about how their coaches cheated.

Whew, it's a salty day in the LIAR (always google panther liar and it always comes up) where they went immediately to child rape without any hesitation at the first taunt about how their coaches cheated.

Who was the recent Pitt poster who said everyone cheats but Pitt isn't as good at it which is why their records aren't as good? It seems like he was onto something. Pitt sucks - even at cheating.

wonder how the Pitt loving Pittsburgh press is going to portray all of this. Nothing to see here. How far will they be in their coverage until they bring up PSU and Sandusky? Gotta get their digs in you know.

wonder how the Pitt loving Pittsburgh press is going to portray all of this. Nothing to see here. How far will they be in their coverage until they bring up PSU and Sandusky? Gotta get their digs in you know.

Trib was silent when I looked at lunchtime.

Sneaky. I can imagine how that went. "It's a spot check!! Quick!! Someone turn on the music!!"

I suppose it's better than, "{cough}getawayfromtheplayers{cough}".

Not sure what the violation is, there is no coaching going on at any time regardless of music playing or not..who classed him and his staff as coaches in the first place? Just because its his title doesn't mean its true

Is that Houston Assholes intern a pitt grad? Playing music, banging trash cans, same thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT