ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt in the Top 10

I figured it was for pizza delivery drivers. Or maybe for over calculating their attendance at football games.

Reactions: joeaubie21
Ranked #4 for MOST Vulgur fans!

It makes sense for those fans that actually show up. Unless the pollsters are offended by all of the Empty Vulgur Yellow seats?!?!

I attended a Pitt game two seasons ago and heard the "F" word more at that game than at any other sporting event I ever attended, and that includes any Steelers game or even a Saturday night Penguins game at the Civic Arena when those crowds were pretty rough. This language was said even though there were many kids sitting around me. It got so bad that I actually left my seat at the end of the first half and ended up standing in the runway that rings the lower bowl to watch the second half. It just was a totally awful atmosphere for a college football game. FYI, although I've been a PSU football fan since I was eight years old, I graduated from Pitt's Law School, so that's my affiliation with that school.

I think if you’re in the northeast, this should be seen as a badge of honor. What do we need to do to get the top spot next year? Boo Santa Clause?

Understand the frustration of being Yinzer U. They don't understand why nobody gives a shit about about them when they wear Pitt gear when on vacation. "Oh, is Pitt in the same state as Penn State?" "Don't you wish you went to Penn State?" "Whats it like to play 2nd fiddle to Penn State in your home state?"

Reactions: joeaubie21
Understand the frustration of being Yinzer U. They don't understand why nobody gives a shit about about them when they wear Pitt gear when on vacation. "Oh, is Pitt in the same state as Penn State?" "Don't you wish you went to Penn State?" "Whats it like to play 2nd fiddle to Penn State in your home state?"
Ironically, say “Pitt” or “PSU” in Kansas City and they automatically think you’re referring to D2 Pittsburg State in Kansas. Then they ask if Penn State and UPenn are the same (not the worst school to be confused with). Guess it’s all about perspective…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT