ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt fans say the darndest things

I wouldn’t say delusional so much as utterly, bat shit, crazy. They can’t beat Western Michigan at him but believe they would best us. Our WRs and TEs would destroy them.
Good point. Bat shit crazy is right. Such little people over on that bored. And yes, that spelling is intentional.

Good point. Bat shit crazy is right. Such little people over on that bored. And yes, that spelling is intentional.
They go from extremely self depreciating to the most arrogant fan base in football over a weekly basis. Now that they dominated a team who also lost to a MAC school, they’re back on top of the world.

Reactions: bison13
What a bunch of jag offs! Crazy people fer sure. One said we would ‘win the coveted Attendance Award’ He should have explained what attendance means since Pitt fans don’t know.

What a bunch of jag offs! Crazy people fer sure. One said we would ‘win the coveted Attendance Award’ He should have explained what attendance means since Pitt fans don’t know.
They've been kicking around the idea of tarping sections of Heinz Field as if that will somehow make attendance better. It's weird logic.

The best thing that happened to that fan base was not playing us any more….now every year they can say how they would beat us without actually having to do it. They think they would beat us this year, yet they’ve lost three in a row to us, so I’m not sure why this year would be any different. I heard the same stuff from WVU fans during the Rich Rod years…they always said “I bet you’re glad PSU isn’t playing us nowadays because we’d beat you” and I would respond “Like all those other times you beat us in your entire program history?”

Wow this fan base is delusional. Went over there to see if there was any Steelers chatter or news to catch up on and saw this gem. Just so you know, they’d beat us handily this year. They should probably make some key chains saying as much.

That thread is an all-timer. I love post asking who would win if played WMU. Somebody posts it depends on where it’s played. I propose we concede the venue advantage to WMU and play at Heinz. They seem to play well there.

Gotta love the resilience of the Panther Lair. Just two weeks removed from a loss to a middle of the pack MAC team and armed with a rout of a FCS undermanned squad....they are puffing out their collective chests and have declared that they would "definitely' beat PSU if we played them this year!
They have declared that their win over Tennessee was equal to PSU's win over Auburn! lol

Gotta love the resilience of the Panther Lair. Just two weeks removed from a loss to a middle of the pack MAC team and armed with a rout of a FCS undermanned squad....they are puffing out their collective chests and have declared that they would "definitely' beat PSU if we played them this year!
They have declared that their win over Tennessee was equal to PSU's win over Auburn! lol

Pitt is Shitt!

Now they are blaming their TV time slot for why they lost today and it knocking them out of the playoffs

Last edited:
Now they are blaming their TV times lot for why they lost today and it knocking them out of the playoffs

Pure delusion. They weren’t still in the playoff picture today to begin with.

You guys have been slacking in MikeMauti42’s absence. I expected more after yesterday’s game! Better pick it up on the new website. ;)

Aaron Donald joins Lawrence Taylor and J.J. Watt, T.J.'s brother, as the only players to be named defensive player of the year three times.

MORE

NFL Honors: Aaron Donald of Pitt and Penn Hills High School named defender of year, edges the Steelers' T.J. Watt​

Now they are blaming their TV time slot for why they lost today and it knocking them out of the playoffs

They were "knocked out of the playoffs" when Western Michigan put up over 40 on them. That's a resume killer right there and then.

Pitt head coach Pat Narduzzi talks with honorary coaches LeSean McCoy and Aaron Donald before the team's spring game Saturday, April 13, 2019, at Heinz Field.

'No more double takes': Aaron Donald's presence at Pitt provides inspiration​

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT