ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt fans say the darndest things

And if Joe had recruited LeSean McCoy the way LeSean wanted to be recruited then he also would have gone to Penn State. Of course the problem with that was that the way LeSean wanted recruited in a way that didn't require him to go to class but still get the grades needed to stay eligible.

That's not the point.

Please see Eric's response to my quote. I do understand sir.

Thank you!

Not possible, every team Pitt plays is a juggernaut...except us. I know that because I read it on the Lair.

Every team Pitt plays is good, except PSU. Except when PSU blew the 2016 game and handed Pitt a win... that year PSU was good and it's a signature win for Pitt. Just like Barkley wasn't any good in college, now PSU is screwed because he left. #Pittlogic

DfWp9oJU0AAXDi0.jpg

DfWp9oIU8AAUDJn.jpg
The Delaware "Blue Hens"? Seriously?

One of our visitors to their Board should post pics of all the most desolate places on earth. Pitt’s rent-a-stadium gotta be in the top ten!

I have to admit I've only heard of three guys in the starting lineup. You need to stop assuming many people outside of Allegheny County give a darn about Pitt.

How many people inside of Allegheny County give a darn about pitt?

Does this confirm that one of yins was the one that ran that Narduzzi clown parody account on Twitter? I was disappointed when he blocked me, we were having a good discussion!

No. I have no idea what you are talking about.

But it confirms that we agree it is a good parody!

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Just wait until mauti gets back from the lair. He's not gonna be happy with all these pitt pics.

#obsessedwithpitt
#mautineedshelp

Feeling bad for your life. I haven’t been on the internet for a few days and you’re in here searching for me

daminals76All Conference

I typed very slowly so you can keep up. Pryor was bought and paid for to attend tO$U. Part of that payment was a Corvette owned by a booster of tO$U which he drove in high school.Hope you can follow that.

"I think he is claiming that Pitt pays for players the same way that Penn St and Ohio St do, which is a ridiculous suggestion"

daminals76All Conference

I typed very slowly so you can keep up. Pryor was bought and paid for to attend tO$U. Part of that payment was a Corvette owned by a booster of tO$U which he drove in high school.Hope you can follow that.

"I think he is claiming that Pitt pays for players the same way that Penn St and Ohio St do, which is a ridiculous suggestion"
But Ohio State gives Corvettes and Pitt give Yugos....gotta up their game.

Reactions: nittany dave
I love that (how predictable) these are the top replies to this tweet.

Chris Dokish is one of my favorite Pitt twitter accounts. Dude lives, eats (a lot apparently) and sleep Pitt sports. He blocks everyone that disagrees with him. I wish I was as passionate about anything in life as he is about such a terrible schools athletic program, then again I have a life.

The are now snickering about Franklin taking the running back from ND that was kicked off the team for shoplifting. Any school that took Kam Carter after getting kicked off our team and then coming off as a jerk on Last Chance U has no room to talk.

The are now snickering about Franklin taking the running back from ND that was kicked off the team for shoplifting. Any school that took Kam Carter after getting kicked off our team and then coming off as a jerk on Last Chance U has no room to talk.

Yep, Cam Carter got pitt the official title of "Last Chance U"....

And, don't they have an OLinemen that sat out 10 minutes of practice after turning Oakland into:

derby.png

Don't they have an OLinemen that sat out 10 minutes of practice after turning Oakland into:

derby.png
In fairness, a number of their posters responded and mentioned Carter and Bookser. Also, stated that Holmes is not on scholarship.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT