ADVERTISEMENT

Football PHOTO ALBUM: Penn State's 31-0 White Out victory over Iowa

As a seasoned professional who has given hundreds of presentations to sophisticated audiences, may I make a suggestion to your very capable photographer that I believe would enhance the presentation?

Too many of the photos are near duplicates that do not add anything to your otherwise enjoyable presentation. You just need one photo, rather than multiple photos of virtually the same thing. Less is more.

Let me give some examples:

Photos 7, 8 and 9 all of Beau Pribula: You only need one, not three.

Photos 11, 13 and 14: Go with just #13.

Photos 18 and 22: You only need one photo of Elvis. Elvis is a bit gimmicky in my opinion, I would go with another photo showing the students.

Photos 25, 26, 27 and 28 all of Allar in the pocket. I would go with just #'s 25 and 28.

Photos 31 and 32 of Allar scrambling. Just use # 32.

Photos 37 and 38 of Allan looking downfield. Use # 38.

Photos 42, 43, 44 and 45 of Chop and Adissa's sack. 42 and 45 are near duplicates as are 43 and 44. I would go with just 42 and 43.

Photos 2 and 3 of Allan. I would choose only #3, but for the teenage girls, you can include both!

My personal favorite is #34 : Kaytron following Tyler, which simply can be entitled "Teammates."

Channel your inner Ernest Hemingway - "the economy of language", but as a visual medium, not text. Delete the duplicates and keep it short, concise and succinct. It will be a more powerful and impactful presentation.

I look forward to next weeks edition!

Reactions: Erial_Lion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT