ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State Wrestling Matches, with the Jeff Byers Call

Nick really threads the needle to keep Grant's leg safe on that pin. I guess that is there anytime someone grabs an ankle from that position without passing under?

Last edited:
Nick Lee was my favorite over his time at Penn State. Loved watching his progression from Freshman to Senior. He had so many varied attacks that he could score from anywhere on anyone. Then guys trying to go upper body with him he'd make them pay for it.

Nick Lee was my favorite over his time at Penn State. Loved watching his progression from Freshman to Senior. He had so many varied attacks that he could score from anywhere on anyone. Then guys trying to go upper body with him he'd make them pay for it.
Was also underrated and sometimes an underdog type and always showed up and proved people wrong.

Vincenzo Joseph Pin vs Isaiah Martinez - My personal favorite NCAA finals match, even over Bo pinning Martin. Pre-match, I had a feeling Bo would prevail, but judging from previous results, I knew Vincenzo prevailing was a huge reach, as the match progressed, I knew he had a chance and then Boom! Joseph throws caution to the wind and goes for it all!!!

Aaron Brooks vs Nelson Brands Highlights of their 2021 Big Ten’s Quarterfinals Match, this is the match that the Ref failed to have Brands clip his fingernails, during the weigh-in inspection.

Last edited:
Reactions: danoftw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT