ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State WR Dante Cephas expected to enter transfer portal

We are in the video game/ reality tv version of SMU Pony Express 2024....

Shit- they got Erik Dickerson for a Trans Am and got the Death Penalty.

Cam Newton's old man's "church repairs." Child's play.

Chump change today!!!! Dante probably got more $ in net present value terms. The tail is wagging the dog.

Remember when we were fretting that Cephus may change his mind at the last minute for a better offer after we lost the NC State wr to the Eers?

Kid FINALLY caught not 1 but 2 fade route tds...something that seemed to elude us forever. For that he deserves credit.

As for the rest- it just seems to be the way of the world nowadays. Whatever he got in NIL is more than he provided to us in value. On to the next....

Good luck and goodbye.
I think Dickersons car came from Switzer. Then he thanked OU and committed to SMU.

Reactions: 87 Penn St8
I think Dickersons car came from Switzer. Then he thanked OU and committed to SMU.

“Now, until the present day, I’ve always said publicly that my grandparents bought me that car. My grandfather made good money from his job as a crane operator at a steel mill, and my grandma’s name is on the paperwork, so that’s technically true. But behind the scenes, A&M had agreed to reimburse her. And that, my friends, is how the notorious Trans Am was paid for.”

“Now, until the present day, I’ve always said publicly that my grandparents bought me that car. My grandfather made good money from his job as a crane operator at a steel mill, and my grandma’s name is on the paperwork, so that’s technically true. But behind the scenes, A&M had agreed to reimburse her. And that, my friends, is how the notorious Trans Am was paid for.”

Interesting, I heard similar about OU. The one that I remember (I think it was in his words), was that Coach Switzer handed him the keys and he said thanks Coach I’ve decided to go to SMU.

Reactions: lazydave841
Interesting, I heard similar about OU. The one that I remember (I think it was in his words), was that Coach Switzer handed him the keys and he said thanks Coach I’ve decided to go to SMU.

I couldn't remember the details, but it seems like it was brought up on an ESPN 30 for 30 as well after the book came out.

Reactions: KCLion
What a stupid tweet, or whatever you call them know that it's X. We worship Sandusky?

It’s a completely stupid statement but in his arrogance he’s supremely sure of himself, (while showing what an uninformed person he really is).

That’s our society now. Everyone has “their truth” based on personal belief and feelings or emotion rather than facts. It is never questioned.

Generally, it has absolutely zero real truth in it, but no one questions these ridiculous type statements anymore. Instead, it becomes it’s own cult like following from others who believe similarly and no one can convince them otherwise.

Who needs the actual truth when each person now has “my truth”.

It’s a completely stupid statement but in his arrogance he’s supremely sure of himself, (while showing what an uninformed person he really is).

That’s our society now. Everyone has “their truth” based on personal belief and feelings or emotion rather than facts. It is never questioned.

Generally, it has absolutely zero real truth in it, but no one questions these ridiculous type statements anymore. Instead, it becomes it’s own cult like following from others who believe similarly and no one can convince them otherwise.

Who needs the actual truth when each person now has “my truth”.
“You want the truth? You can’t handle the truth!!”

🤣🤣🤣. J/k

• Haha
Reactions: psu00
These kids are a joke. Franklin needs to go and so do the majority of these kids on the team. They are disgusting little punks.
Frankly I am surprised that only 2 of these kids are gone on January 5th: in my opinion they need to blow out at least 4 more.

Reactions: hoflane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT