ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State Football defeats Northwestern on Saturday afternoon

That's what I'm talking about WRT the playbook. We showed T Formation personnel. Then went to Single Back Formation. Power right, Singleton in the flat. Motion Singleton and get him on a pass. Seldom used alignment. PA pass.

You have athletes. Use them like we did there.

Another penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct. Really get tired of the undisciplined chickenshit act that our players sometimes pull.
The coaches apparently don’t correct it. It will eventually burn them in a big game.

Reactions: Jerry
Stupid penalty. Team lacks smarts

I like Franklin as a person but I don't see a lot of "tough love" with his players. His teams seem to lack discipline. Is it the person as a recruit or is it the program's culture? He pulls out his "battle" sheet at the end of the game but are there consequences?

The discipline problems show on 2nd and 3rd and long, where we tend to give up big plays by becoming too loose. Missed tackles and blown assignments.

Our defense looks good against weaker competition because it can counter mistakes by being aggressive and making big plays. But will that stand up against OSU/Michigan? I am doubtful. We'll need some luck.

PSU 3 points from that 30 mark. Keep it going boys. With this defense, 30 points is monumental imo...

Reactions: mcpat
Did anyone bring those heart resuscitation paddles to the game? Offense needs a pulse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT