ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State Football defeats Northwestern on Saturday afternoon

I think his portal ranking was probably too high. We would love more out of him, but there is a reason these guys are swapping colleges and not turning pro.

The deep shot was soo close. Little quicker throw and I think that's 6.
Looks like their timing isn’t right. They misinterpret the in play options

Reactions: lazydave841
Looks like their timing isn’t right. They misinterpret the in play options
Yeah that could be. That’s why they need to just settle on 3 primary receivers, preferably the ones that run nice routes and can catch, even if they’re not the speediest ones.

48-34 now USC vs Colorado
11:55 to play

Someone will have to explain to me how a TD and XP totaled 5 pts, per ESPN play by play.

I think his portal ranking was probably too high. We would love more out of him, but there is a reason these guys are swapping colleges and not turning pro.

The deep shot was soo close. Little quicker throw and I think that's 6.
Yeah that was not timed well. Should have been thrown earlier. Not sure it would have been a TD even if he caught it since he was basically falling out of the back of the endzone.

Reactions: lazydave841
Was that an overthrow by allar or do you think Cephas should have had that?
Allar held it too long. Throw was good, but he put it in stride at the very back of the end zone. Cephas should have caught it, but I'm not sure if he has enough room to complete the catch.

It looked perfectly in the back of the end zone to me. A skilled receiver catches it dragging their feet.

The throw was good, but you don't lead him that far on a perfect throw.

Allar held it too long. Throw was good, but he put it in stride at the very back of the end zone. Cephas should have caught it, but I'm not sure if he has enough room to complete the catch.

The throw was good, but you don't lead him that far on a perfect throw.
Yes. He was open by three yards, don’t make it a difficult catch

Reactions: mcpat and tlbakernc
We won comfortably even if they watched it. Never in doubt. Just like every other game we played that the score was closer than it should have been at the half.
Yep, never did it seem like PSU was going to get beat. This team just wears out teams. It will be interesting to see how they handle a team with equal depth.

Reactions: mcpat
48-34 now USC vs Colorado
11:55 to play

Someone will have to explain to me how a TD and XP totaled 5 pts, per ESPN play by play.
The previous score was 27. Colorado had originally been credited with a two-point conversion and a score of 29, but it was overturned. The wide receiver that caught the ball landed with his toe out of bounds.

I don’t think OSU is going to spot us a half to our act together on offense. I’ve been to games at Columbus and bad things happen to PSU there.
Maybe our defense will cause them to have a bad first half…I know, OSU is perfect.

The previous score was 27. Colorado had originally been credited with a two-point conversion and a score of 29, but it was overturned. The wide receiver that caught the ball landed with his toe out of bounds.
With 8 minutes to go, over 700 yards passing. Defense?!

Happy we won. Plus even thou I’m no math wiz 50 something is more than 46. So another nice trip to the barber shop on Tuesday.

with Drew we NEED to go under center for our run game to work better...he is little to no threat with the RPO...we have mostly bigger OL...let them fire of the ball...give Nick a running start...play action off of that...i think it's that simple actually

Exactly. What's the point of handing the ball off to a RB standing still without the option?

Allar compliments NW for being a tough team and having a great atmosphere. That was nice for him to say but NW isn't a good team and they had fewer fans than PSU gets for a rainy B-W game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT