ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State Confidential: What Did Mike McQueary Hear and See?

Could have been transcribed wrong..."was it of a sexual nature"?
If I'm not mistaken, this particular testimony Joe's gave was taped and then scribed from the tape.
Read into the record by a prosecutor...hmmmm. No problem there.

How do you see around corners while looking in a mirror?
Is this tic? Not saying he saw anything in the mirror but you can easily see around a corner with a well-placed mirror. I'm not familiar with the locker area (or what it looked like back then anyways) but depending on where he was standing, and where the mirror was, you could certainly see something in a mirror that you didn't have a direct line of sight to. Again, not making a statement as to what I think he saw/didn't see...just commenting on the comment about not being able to see around a corner with a mirror.

Is this tic? Not saying he saw anything in the mirror but you can easily see around a corner with a well-placed mirror. I'm not familiar with the locker area (or what it looked like back then anyways) but depending on where he was standing, and where the mirror was, you could certainly see something in a mirror that you didn't have a direct line of sight to. Again, not making a statement as to what I think he saw/didn't see...just commenting on the comment about not being able to see around a corner with a mirror.
Well, the layout of the locker room place the mirror in a position where he could not see around a corner. I'm sure someone here has a diagram of the area that confirms this.

Where is media outrage over true pedogate. This is a real epidemic. That is the real cover up. Silence from MSM. Their faux outrage with JS was because of Joe Paternos name. Freaking disgusting that this goes on with so many enabling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT