ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Penguins NHL Playoffs Thread

A little sad palmieri got the g. Otherwise, I was prepared to post a pic of Tom Wilson at the top of the playoff scoring leaders chart.

On a serious note though, one should never ever take a trotz coached team lightly in the playoffs. They live for one goal games. Frankly I’ve been really impressed with the pens down the stretch in that scenario. Plenty of hockey left though.

Reactions: hohmadw and TheGLOV
I think both goalies gave up goals they would like to have back. I don’t m ow the last time I’ve seen that many goals scored on pure wrist shots from distance.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Seemed like the Isles won every 50/50 puck in the 3rd period. Pens had chances to add a goal in the 2nd but didn't get the right bounces. Every series will be a battle. Live the NHL playoffs. This could easily go 7.

Isles in 5!
This Penguins squad is a bunch of vaginas, who play soft, and can’t win in the playoffs!!!

• Wow
Isles in 5!
This Penguins squad is a bunch of vaginas, who play soft, and can’t win in the playoffs!!!
I would love to argue with you, but it is difficult too. Crosby takes a cross-check, no call, and no one on Pens will do anything about it.

Watched the Caps Bruins game yesterday, and lots of times, players went for the big hit rather than try to get the puck. Pens are a speed and finesse squad. Need to score on the powerplay.

Last edited:

Exactly! Wonder who has more cups in last three decades? No one! Including three with this same core group. All teams should have such wussies.

e0505e0786623b1021223bb1a02cfea0.gif

• Haha
Lightning picking up where they left off.
Penguins are the softest bunch of vaginas, in the entire league.
Bolts in 6
Isles in 5

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT