ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Forde on Franklin answering the doubters

as far as I concerned that is close enough for a flag!! But I will pick it up for you!
iu

Thanks. And Thanks.

ok Buschwood you win, I will just be waiting for your get insight during the game tomorrow!! We all hope for a win!

Okay moron, you win. I will just be waiting for more of your moronic always-negative drivel during the game. We all hope you posing-troll morons and asshats grow up, go away and let the adults enjoy the game...even if we know that won't happen regardless of outcome as CJF's 26-5 record over the last 3 seasons including this one has proven over, and over again. We understand you aren't hoping for a win and you hate CJF moron - we "get it"....

Last edited:
So my neighbor's a big Pitt fan, and doesn't like Franklin at all. Like all people, he says he is overrated. At a gathering a few weeks ago I asked him what Franklin had to do to no longer be "overrated". His won/loss record is up there with Meyer and Saban. His recruiting is off the charts. He's won a Big Ten championship and been in two big bowl games over the last two years, winning one of them. So again I asked him, what does he need to do to no longer be "overrated"?

Silence. He had no answer. He still thinks he is "overrated".

Ever visit the Lair? If not, perhaps you should. You will quickly realize the most commonly used descriptive word used there is "overrated". As I've said before, every team in every conference is "overrated" according to those knuckleheads; with the exception of Pitt of course. Same frequently goes for whatever else they are discussing.

Last edited:
Okay moron, you win. I will just be waiting for more of your moronic always-negative drivel during the game. We all hope you posing-troll morons and asshats grow up, go away and let the adults enjoy the game...even if we know that won't happen regardless of outcome as CJF's 26-5 record over the last 3 seasons including this one has proven over, and over again. We understand you aren't hoping for a win and you hate CJF moron - we "get it"....
No I've already told you, you've won

No I've told you you've won and I can't wait to read your insightful posts in the game thread.
Your ad hominem attacks show just how deep your knowledge of football is.
Again I can't wait to read your in games posts

No, I've told you you've won and I can't wait to read your moronic posts in the game thread. Your moronic and lame posing-troll posts show just how childish and stupid you truly are. Again I wish I didn't have to read your incessant, lame troll in game posts.

No, I've told you you've won and I can't wait to read your moronic posts in the game thread. Your moronic and lame posing-troll posts show just how childish and stupid you truly are. Again I wish I didn't have to read your incessant, lame troll in game posts.
Well, if nothing else, this thread has been entertaining because we have 2 posters telling the other poster they're right.
I said before, we can argue about anything here.:)

Well, if nothing else, this thread has been entertaining because we have 2 posters telling the other poster they're right.
I said before, we can argue about anything here.:)

Nope, Slugg-brains is definitely right (in his own limited world which doesn't extend beyond his pea-brain) - he knows way more about football and coaching than James Franklin (or anybody on his staff for that matter). Why anyone should care why he thinks everybody should just accept this inane proposition is a complete mystery, especially when he's a proven anti-PSU, anti-CJF posing-troll fraud PSU fan....but you know we just accept his endless trolling inanity, because.....ummmm....well.....just because! LMFAO!

No I've told you you've won and I can't wait to read your insightful posts in the game thread.
Your ad hominem attacks show just how deep your knowledge of football is.
Again I can't wait to read your in games posts
One thing we know for sure about his in game posts, there will be a lot of complaining about holding not being called.

Reactions: sluggo72
You are both winners and morons. Now go to your rooms and wait there for your father to come home.
hey I wasn't the guy posting at 330 am, I don't think Buschwood is a west coast guy.

but this is the reason I post with Bushy...

I love to mess with Bushy!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT