ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Downey

leader of what? You went from a good poster a year or so ago (leader) and now you post like a petulant child (follower) who craves attention and having your post heard/responded too.

Its sad to have watched this train wreck. Maybe you need a one match suspension?

#caring
When they make the movie of WildTurk, the soundtrack can be “House of the Rising Sun”. :)

Right on schedule. Troll. Troll badly. Troll. Mention baby for sympathy. Repeat. :rolleyes:
C6-hcTIUwAAjFru.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: danoftw
No but he has no problems bringing one in to wrestle for him.

Now what were you saying about Brands/Downey again?

Andrew Long? See how easy that was, now what were you saying again?

By no means am I saying all Hawkeye posters are saints but you and a few of your cohorts over here are unbearable as well.

By no means am I saying all Hawkeye posters are saints but you and a few of your cohorts over here are unbearable as well.
Long tried injuring a wrestler on the mat? I wasnt aware of that. Had I known that, I would have been against PSU bringing him in. I was under the impression he had a few drunken run ins with the law, and Cael gave him a second chance to correct things and become a productive member of the team, the University and society.

I stand corrected then...

Last edited:
Reactions: Dogwelder

Btw, the difference with us is we can have a conversation with Hawk fans without getting nasty and crying for our mods to get rid of them. I for one actually enjoy rival fans take on things. It's how we learn.

Long tried injuring a wrestler on the mat? I wasnt aware of that. Had I known that, I would have been against PSU bringing him in. I was under the impression he had a few drunken run ins with the law, and Cael gave him a second chance to correct things and become a productive member of the team, the University and society.

I stand corrected then...
He was an alcoholic piece of shit that was headed down a dark road period. Anyone that states Cael was trying to save him can't point fingers and say Brands is not doing the same thing with Desanto. Not a big fan of Desanto's antics and I personally would make sure he has to change or he would be off the team but for you and any PSU faithful to back Cael and a scumbag like Long just goes to show that you have blue and white glasses on at all times.

He was an alcoholic piece of shit that was headed down a dark road period. Anyone that states Cael was trying to save him can't point fingers and say Brands is not doing the same thing with Desanto. Not a big fan of Desanto's antics and I personally would make sure he has to change or he would be off the team but for you and any PSU faithful to back Cael and a scumbag like Long just goes to show that you have blue and white glasses on at all times.
Straw man. What is said is that Brands' handling of DeSanto has been ineffective.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT