ADVERTISEMENT

Parking passes

No Name all Game

Gold Member
Sep 6, 2016
I received my RV parking passes but no tickets. Do I have a problem or is this the new way. I have had season Tickets since 1994 and this is a first.

Same here. IIRC, last year the tickets and parking also came separately. I'm going to give it another week then make a call if necessary.

Parking passes are arriving tomorrow here, via ups. Got the UPS notification.

Parking passes are arriving tomorrow here, via ups. Got the UPS notification.
I received the ups email today. I was thinking my season tickets were being delivered. Have you received your tickets?

If they're ORV parking passes. Keep an eye on them. They're worth more than the tickets.

I received the ups email today. I was thinking my season tickets were being delivered. Have you received your tickets?

Tickets are mailed to my work where I can get them during the day. Moot point now, just got an email from UPS that the package is delayed and was never actually picked up. So penn state paid for UPS 2nd day delivery labels, but didn't actually ship them yet.

It's apparent that that the ticket office has changed their process this year. They probably should have let people know ahead of time.

It's apparent that that the ticket office has changed their process this year. They probably should have let people know ahead of time.

The ticket office went downhill big time when Bud Meredith left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT