ADVERTISEMENT

PA state duals

Well, it's not horse and buggy rural, or all farmlands/woods rural ... but having now lived in a different area with true suburbs extending out for many, many miles beyond a city proper, I can't really classify it as anything but rural ... especially since the nearby "cities" are overgrown suburbs themselves, in a lot of ways.
One great little gem of a place in the old town of Northampton was the Roxy Theater.
During the 1970s they would have some of the best upcoming music acts in the country. I was not there in 1977 but know a few people who saw AC/DC with Bon Scott. That show was just voted best show at the Roxy in a pole. Keep in mind Billy Joel, Springsteen ,Kiss and many others played there..
Check out the history.
www.roxytheaternorthampton.com/history

for the life of me Im hard pressed to believe that kids dad, found the one guy on the internet to give his thoughts on trump, joe and HS recruiting to knowing they would end up here .......

things that make you go.......hmmm

#trolling101

Well, this is an internet message board, which means there always has to be at least one guy attacking the source.

Social media exists. He didn't pull me aside and divulge his deepest darkest secrets.

Wicker chairs in 1881??
Good question. Google turned up:
When was wicker furniture created?
First recordings of wicker furniture date back to 3,000 B.C. Victorian Wicker becomes popular during the Golden Era of the Victorian Era (1860-1880). Cyrus Wakefield, known as the Father of the Wicker Industry, founds Wakefield Rattan Company in 1851 ...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT