ADVERTISEMENT

Football Outback Bowl Open Thread

CSauertiegPSU

Staff
Oct 9, 2013
Happy New Year!

It’s Outback Bowl day for a severely undermanned Penn State team. The Nittany Lions entered a 3-point favorites and the line has since moved to AR -3.

What say you, board members? Can PSU pull the upset. Who are you most excited to see play for Penn State? Will anyone have a big breakout game a la Chris Godwin at the Pinstripe Bowl?

I held out and got the +3. TBH, I’d love to see what Veilleux a second time before he gets buried down in the depth chart next year.

They have the crowd noise cranked up to an absurd level. It almost sounds canned. Much credit to Luketa for having the pride to finish what he started.............I'd like to see a bit of Veilleux as well.

I always listen to the PSU radio feed, any one know why Jack sounds like he is using his phone?

They have the crowd noise cranked up to an absurd level. It almost sounds canned. Much credit to Luketa for having the pride to finish what he started.............I'd like to see a bit of Veilleux as well.
From what I've seen so far the officials should have opted out of this game. Both the QB and the TB were moving on the 4th down play. The tackle had a pretty bad procedure penalty no call earlier.

Reactions: hlstone
From what I've seen so far the officials should have opted out of this game. Both the QB and the TB were moving on the 4th down play. The tackle had a pretty bad procedure penalty no call earlier.
A couple of our LBs stopped. Hard to fault them because it was so obvious.

Reactions: creamery freak
Definitely sounds like he is in a remote location. The play by play guy had to cut him off once on an uptempo play

A couple of our LBs stopped. Hard to fault them because it was so obvious.
Out of the sports I follow with any sort of interest, and they are more than a few football officials by far (no matter the level) are always the worse. I always figured it is because they have to watch so many moving parts, but obvious fouls don't get called and things "I think I saw" get called all the time.

Taking from Luke Combs, "some things just go better together, like a cup of coffee and a sunrise, Sunday drives and time to kill and football officials and bad refereeing."

Franklin tried to give Arkansas a field goal. What was that fake punt. I thought I watching the Kentucky bowl game when he ran fake punt on first series from inside PSU 30
??????

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT