ADVERTISEMENT

OU Over Texas

DELion

May 23, 2020
Texas goes down 34-30 on a late OU TD. Will 6-0 OU jump Penn State in the polls?

Texas goes down 34-30 on a late OU TD. Will 6-0 OU jump Penn State in the polls?
Going to be interesting to see
An 11-1 Texas makes me nervous if Oklahoma runs the table because of their win over Bama
Great game though--hopefully we get a few more like that today.

Even if Oklahoma does jump us we stay at 6 unless a Pac XII team also jumps us. 6 is a good spot to be in this time of year. Ohio State will tell us where we're at.

I honestly thought that Texas would win it all this year. Good luck trying to pick a NC. Anyone of 8 to 10 teams could win it

I honestly thought that Texas would win it all this year. Good luck trying to pick a NC. Anyone of 8 to 10 teams could win it
Would have been a perfect year for an expanded playoff. Instead we get to watch bowl games that the top players will skip.

Going to be interesting to see
An 11-1 Texas makes me nervous if Oklahoma runs the table because of their win over Bama
Great game though--hopefully we get a few more like that today.
If OU runs the table, wouldn’t they have to give UT their second loss in the Championship game?

Reactions: lazydave841
If OU runs the table, wouldn’t they have to give UT their second loss in the Championship game?
I don't know the tiebreakers for the Big XII but in theory they should.
I mean, lol, if WVU goes undefeated in the Big XII then no
So, yes, probably.

Most likely, but just off hand WVU is undefeated in conference and only plays OU (not Texas). If they win out except vs Oklahoma, it would come down to tiebreakers vs Texas - which would be record of their respective conference opponents. So theoretically Texas could end up not being in the championship game despite winning out

Texas is Back, HAHAHAHA - that being said I see OU and UT meeting again in the Big12 Championship Game.

For those of us in Austin, a UT loss is like manna from Heaven. Hopefully they lose another one quick and ALL the hype dies down for another year

Unfortunately right now I would probably have to agree.🤮
But if they have to play Georgia again who knows.
Think of all the hype they get even with 1/2 a championship in 75 years. I shudder to think what we’ll have to deal with if they win this year. Mushmouf will be more insufferable than he already is

Reactions: creamery freak
Everywhere, analysts were continually puffing on scUM sphincter at every opportunity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT