ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

Well, let's be honest.

Covid was political from day 1, thanks to the deep state (Fauci).

But now, good people are waking up to how awful our bureaucracy is - vile people.
Why didn’t Trump get rid of Fauci when he had the opportunity. He wanted to, he made that pretty evident. I have always been curious about that. Our bureaucracy is pretty much a blunt tool from one administration to the next. Assignments, directives and policies may change but the execution is pretty consistent. Same with the messaging, it’s seldom very good. If they are finally waking up then they have had their heads in the sand for many many years.

Last edited:
I am sure they will brand immediately.... It will pass through the media in 48 hrs and everyone will be happy regardless of politics. Just my opinion but I think people are ready to move forward, be happy, and make decisions for themselves. They will forget about the pivot brand in no time... the branding is all 100% media.... Just my opinion.. it will be a collective... sigh.... finally...
I'll be here to remind them who lied to them again and again.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Once you start lying, as Fauci did, it gets really tough to stop.

You WANT to stop masking, but there's no difference between now and when you first started babbling about masks.

So, you make up some nonsense about Omicron (as if the particle distribution is different - hahahahah), so your sheeple, like LaJolly and Tgar can continue to believe in you.
Fauci has no credibility left amongst most in the medical profession who are being honest with themselves. He appears to me right now to be a narcissist who refuses to leave the limelight. Guy just does way, way to many interviews. And the emails are just so damning as someone who is covering up his role in the GOF research and smeering anybody who challenges him. But for the Dems, he is what they want continuing to say the talking points. Reality is he should step down as the lead spokesperson and the admin should bring in another medical expert to start to talk about how to go from where we are now to normalcy. Somebody that will have real credibility and no baggage. That is what should be done but won't.

Why didn’t Trump get rid of Fauci when he had the opportunity. He wanted to, he made that pretty evident. I have always been curious about that. Our bureaucracy is pretty much a blunt tool from one administration to the next. Assignments, directives and policies may change but the execution is pretty consistent. Same with the messaging, it’s seldom very good. If they are finally waking up then they have had their heads in the sand for any many years.
Because Trump is TERRIBLE with people.

Trump is one of those people who believes he can "win over" anyone.

I like Trump's fighting style.

His ability to size people up - terrible.

He fell for McCabe, Fauci, McMaster, etc.

We got the J&J shot back in April. My wife has allergic reactions and based on some research we did, we felt more comfortable with her only having to do one shot. We felt the risk of the vaccine was less than getting seriously sick or worse.

We are healthy overall. Exercise, get quality sleep, take vitamins, eat pretty good, don’t have any other serious risk factors, etc.

If either of us had COVID, we must have been asymptomatic. We honestly don’t know if we have had it.

We have not done the booster shot and at this point, don’t think we will. Neither of the companies we work for require it, so there is no pressure for us to do so.

Reactions: bytir and bison13
Youre spot on with the if you havent had the vaccine yet there really is no need for it. If you already had covid unless you have a ton of underlying issues its worthless.
That isn’t what I said.

You should still get the vaccine unless you are young and healthy.

Unfortunately, it won’t work as well for omicron.

• Haha
Reactions: GulfCoastLion
We got the J&J shot back in April. My wife has allergic reactions and based on some research we did, we felt more comfortable with her only having to do one shot. We felt the risk of the vaccine was less than getting seriously sick or worse.

We are healthy overall. Exercise, get quality sleep, take vitamins, eat pretty good, don’t have any other serious risk factors, etc.

If either of us had COVID, we must have been asymptomatic. We honestly don’t know if we have had it.

We have not done the booster shot and at this point, don’t think we will. Neither of the companies we work for require it, so there is no pressure for us to do so.
I
How old are you?

Because Trump is TERRIBLE with people.

Trump is one of those people who believes he can "win over" anyone.

I like Trump's fighting style.

His ability to size people up - terrible.

He fell for McCabe, Fauci, McMaster, etc.
A huge problem was that he was an outsider and knew very few people he could trust and appoint. A new POTUS has to appoint something like 4000 people and professional politicians have worked for decades with all of Congress, their staffers, most governors, lots of local state politicians, long time bureaucrats, campaign people, and more.

Plus, they all work for the same party and being an outsider many worked against Trump instead of with him. Important lessons should any other outsider ever win the position. Or if Trump wins again.

Reactions: Ski
Our useless government is unable to provide simple statistics on natural immunity (knowing if 50% or 62% or 40% of the population is naturally immune would really help understand where the endpoint is).

You can't profit off an endpoint. This teat will be sucked dry before its let go. Find out when manufacturing of this vaccine slows and then you will get a time frame for when it may "Peter out".

So, where are we at this point:

Vaccine barely slows the spread against Omicron.

Even the sheeple FINALLY know that only N95 masks have any hope of slowing the spread.

Vaccine STILL appears to help against death from Omicron, although this isn't completely clear yet. It does seem likely that you'd need boosted quite often to maintain that benefit.

There's STILL no valid early treatment study despite the huge amount of government spending. We only know that if you wait until people are almost dead that IVM and HCQ don't work.

More people are dying now than at any time during the pandemic, except the big surge early last year.

Even the sheeple now know that natural immunity is many multiples more effective than the vaccine.

The anti-vaxxers have provided a wedge for the sheeple by being unscientific. Because the argument that you're better off without the vaccine just doesn't hold water, except for the young. If you're to the oldish side (say 45+), get the damned vaccine (although you've waited until Omicron, and now the vaccine is a lot less effective).

Our useless government is unable to provide simple statistics on natural immunity (knowing if 50% or 62% or 40% of the population is naturally immune would really help understand where the endpoint is).
3-2-1 que LaJolla - I said the almost same thing regarding vaccines about a month ago. 40+ and healthy get vaxxed. 60+ get vaxxed and boosted, under 40 and unhealthy get vaxxed. La Jolla went on a rant calling me an anti vaxxer, Q follower, and Tucker syncophant. [fact is I am boosted and vaxxed, have no idea who or what Q is and maybe watch Tucker a couple times a month.]

Reactions: bison13
Why didn’t Trump get rid of Fauci when he had the opportunity. He wanted to, he made that pretty evident. I have always been curious about that. Our bureaucracy is pretty much a blunt tool from one administration to the next. Assignments, directives and policies may change but the execution is pretty consistent. Same with the messaging, it’s seldom very good. If they are finally waking up then they have had their heads in the sand for any many years.
Hindsight says he should have. Fact is in the early days Fauci and Birx were daily watching and quite popular. I guess by the time he realized what was happening Fauci had already reached sainthood by many.

Some are suggesting this is the Omicron off ramp that allows DJ to claim victory in his State of the Union March 1st.
Yes, they are excellent at word games, using language to control the debate, leading the sheeple by playing on emotions. As teenagers they cut their teeth on Saul Alinsky and others and it comes as second nature to them.

A huge problem was that he was an outsider and knew very few people he could trust and appoint. A new POTUS has to appoint something like 4000 people and professional politicians have worked for decades with all of Congress, their staffers, most governors, lots of local state politicians, long time bureaucrats, campaign people, and more.

Plus, they all work for the same party and being an outsider many worked against Trump instead of with him. Important lessons should any other outsider ever win the position. Or if Trump wins again.
Yes, I agree with this.

I’m sure he was stunned to see the uniform hatred the deep state had for him, and how willing they were to break rules and abuse their roles to beat him.

I’m STILL for Trump, even over DeSantis, but I see the weaknesses too.

Once you start lying, as Fauci did, it gets really tough to stop.

You WANT to stop masking, but there's no difference between now and when you first started babbling about masks.

So, you make up some nonsense about Omicron (as if the particle distribution is different - hahahahah), so your sheeple, like LaJolly and Tgar can continue to believe in you.
Fauci has no credibility left amongst most in the medical profession who are being honest with themselves. He appears to me right now to be a narcissist who refuses to leave the limelight. Guy just does way, way to many interviews. And the emails are just so damning as someone who is covering up his role in the GOF research and smeering anybody who challenges him. But for the Dems, he is what they want continuing to say the talking points. Reality is he should step down as the lead spokesperson and the admin should bring in another medical expert to start to talk about how to go from where we are now to normalcy. Somebody that will have real credibility and no baggage. That is what should be done but won't.

Well, let's be honest.

Covid was political from day 1, thanks to the deep state (Fauci).

But now, good people are waking up to how awful our bureaucracy is - vile people.
Fauci is in the deep state? I knew it! My Sarge told me all about the deep state. He was a true believer and he was the smartest guy I ever did know. Well, until I found you sir.

Latest VE(death) calculation, using data from Illinois.

Since "all" deaths occur among those 65+, we use their vaxx percentage - 79%

So, Deaths per Vaxxed = 1007 / (.79 * 1,000,000) = 1274
Deaths per Unvaxxed = 1678 / (0.21 * 1,000,000) = 7990

VE(death) = 1 - 1274/7990 = 84%

Meaning that if you're unvaxxed, your likelihood of death is about 6x for the fully vaxxed.

Surely for boosted the number is higher, but I distrust any such number right now.

Illinois-Breakthrough-Deaths.png

VE (Omicron, infection) = 1 - 175 / 235 = 25%.

Meaning it barely works against infection.

Now, the deaths, shown above, are very likely populated with a lot of Delta deaths (where as recent cases are going to be 98% Omicron or so). It will be interesting to see if the calculation for VE(death) changes in the next month.

Covid-Cases-Indiana.png

Meaning that if you're unvaxxed, your likelihood of death is about 6x for the fully vaxxed.

Surely for boosted the number is higher, but I distrust any such number right now.

I distrust the Chinese government.

Always have; always will.

They are still RED CHINA for a reason.

Where is the data for natural immunity?

The best of my knowledge CDC is not actively tracking. They aren’t interested in natural immunity or other traditional vaccines.
Sometimes I wonder if they are but won’t release the data because it doesn’t fit their agenda.

Say that they can show that 30% or more of the unvaxxed are people with prior infections and should have had natural immunity. That would be a huge motivator for people who had Wuhan to get vaccinated as it would show that natural immunity is far from full proof.

But if very few people with it die, than they would keep that quite because they want everyone to be vaccinated regardless of immunity status.

Knowing either way would have a tremendous boost to their credibility and ease the massive unrest between the people and the government. Showing it works and relaxing mandates would calm people down......showing it doesn’t work would help convince far more to get vaccinated and ease the stress on hospitals and the healthcare industry.

So we spent the Friday and Saturday in the DC area. I know DC is over the top on Covid rules but the number of people wearing masks outside and in their cars alone was astounding. The absolute stupidity if wearing a mask outside is amazing. Did I mention it was a rain and snow mix, so the masks were getting wet. The number of mind numbed robots wearing masks at Tyson Corners(had to take wife) was amazing. So many were below their nose why even bother. There is no mandate in VA and there is not one in that county either. And the mall does not require it. Yet we saw kids wearing kn95 masks. If you are that scared stay home.

Sometimes I wonder if they are but won’t release the data because it doesn’t fit their agenda.

Say that they can show that 30% or more of the unvaxxed are people with prior infections and should have had natural immunity. That would be a huge motivator for people who had Wuhan to get vaccinated as it would show that natural immunity is far from full proof.

But if very few people with it die, than they would keep that quite because they want everyone to be vaccinated regardless of immunity status.

Knowing either way would have a tremendous boost to their credibility and ease the massive unrest between the people and the government. Showing it works and relaxing mandates would calm people down......showing it doesn’t work would help convince far more to get vaccinated and ease the stress on hospitals and the healthcare industry.
If they can get everyone jabbed, that would destroy the control group. As it stands, the unvaxed/covid recovered are a huge threat to their narrative.

Man did he show them and of course Foxnews was his puppet mouthpiece. Just like the dude from Boston who won't get the jab for the heart transplant. The guy in Boston has young kids with one on the way, but the brainwashing he got makes him think he'll die a hero. Loyalty to a corrupt propaganda campaign over life. It's just stupid at this point that people would rather die than get a shot. Not a big fan of the Let's go Darwin folks, but this amount of selfish behavior kind of shows some people are fit to be parents. They would rather die for a fake cause than be an actual parent.

Last edited:
So we spent the Friday and Saturday in the DC area. I know DC is over the top on Covid rules but the number of people wearing masks outside and in their cars alone was astounding. The absolute stupidity if wearing a mask outside is amazing. Did I mention it was a rain and snow mix, so the masks were getting wet. The number of mind numbed robots wearing masks at Tyson Corners(had to take wife) was amazing. So many were below their nose why even bother. There is no mandate in VA and there is not one in that county either. And the mall does not require it. Yet we saw kids wearing kn95 masks. If you are that scared stay home.

If you are that scared stay home.

So from a macro perspective it appears that you and the CDC/government are the same, both trying to tell people how they should live their lives with the virus.

Two peas in a pod so to speak.

The best of my knowledge CDC is not actively tracking. They aren’t interested in natural immunity or other traditional vaccines.
We have some data for natural immunity.

I have posted it here.

Essentially, natural immunity outperforms the vaccine against delta by 6x according to CDC, and dozens of times according to others.

Anyone who thinks the vaccine is better than natural immunity is really misinformed.

From wearing a mask often these past two years, I learned how good they are in preventing you from sucking in cold air while exerting yourself working outside. Last weekend I was cutting back my hedges on a frigid Illinois day and after about 10 minutes I put the mask on outside. I was laughing to myself, as all I could think about was the neighbors are probably looking out of their window thinking I am a mask Karen, when I was really just trying not to suck frigid air into my lungs.

From wearing a mask often these past two years, I learned how good they are in preventing you from sucking in cold air while exerting yourself working outside. Last weekend I was cutting back my hedges on a frigid Illinois day and after about 10 minutes I put the mask on outside. I was laughing to myself, as all I could think about was the neighbors are probably looking out of their window thinking I am a mask Karen, when I was really just trying not to suck frigid air into my lungs.
They were probably asking themselves “What the hell is he trimming hedges in January for?”

They were probably asking themselves “What the hell is he trimming hedges in January for?”

More than trimming -- a severe cutback of thick trunks. I end up doing it once every 5 years or so, as the hedges eventually get a bit too tall for me to comfortably trim in the summertime with my bad back. So, when they are in a dormant period in the winter, I will chop them back an extra 6 inches to a foot or so.

Hey guys, never mind the vaccine effectiveness calculations.

Dirtball LaJolla found an anti mandate cop that died of Covid yesterday, so we should talk about that.

What else can he do though? He is way too stupid to do anything but bleat.

Wore mine deer hunting once!

To be fair my wife has worn her's at work in the warehouse on days that are cold when the dock doors open. But it wasn't that cold in DC friday.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Why didn’t Trump get rid of Fauci when he had the opportunity. He wanted to, he made that pretty evident. I have always been curious about that. Our bureaucracy is pretty much a blunt tool from one administration to the next. Assignments, directives and policies may change but the execution is pretty consistent. Same with the messaging, it’s seldom very good. If they are finally waking up then they have had their heads in the sand for many many years.
Because back then, Republicans were still somewhat drinking the Fauci Cool Aid…now it is evident that he may be complicit with Red China.

A FOIA lawsuit on natural immunity was filed against the CDC. The CDC didn’t turn over any documentation. It went to the courts where a judge ruled all documentation must be turned over. Again no documentation was turned over. When ask why the CDC stated it was not tracking/documenting natural immunity. The only paper found concluded that no one with natural immunity has been documented spreading Covid. Since the FOIA was concluded, I believe some documentation may have been leaked/come out. But I yet to see any studies from CDC or the CDC make any positive public statements on natural immunity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT