ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

I'd be interested in your comments on this article.

I have seen no data that is actually crunched correctly that shows vaccination is not a benefit to keeping you out of the hospital or dying versus being unvaccinated. Why people keep wanting to somehow bastardize the numbers to show otherwise is strange to me.

Reactions: GTACSA
I'd be interested in your comments on this article.

Guys here is the data from the last 3 weeks in the UK....its not that hard to understand. There were 2742 deats over 70 within 28 days of postive test...334 were un vaxxed. So my quick math was off 2%. That means 12% of the deaths were unvaxxed. Please prove thos numbers wrong. Its not bastardizing any number. No one will argue that as more of the population is vaccinated more vaccinated will die. The problem is, there percentages are too close to being proportional. There is a bigger dive you can do and that is to find tha average # vaxxed per period. If the vaccines were truely effective these numbers shouldnt be that close. when you look at 60 days from testing positive is even higher... 3214 cs---367 unvaxxed.....11.4% 60days ago they weren't at 90% vaxxed
'

Last edited:
Guys here is the data from the last 3 weeks in the UK....its not that hard to understand. There were 2742 deats over 70 within 28 days of postive test...334 were un vaxxed. So my quick math was off 2%. That means 12% of the deaths were unvaxxed. Please prove thos numbers wrong. Its not bastardizing any number. No one will argue that as more of the population is vaccinated more vaccinated will die. The problem is, there percentages are too close to being proportional. There is a bigger dive you can do and that is to find tha average # vaxxed per period. If the vaccines were truely effective these numbers shouldnt be that close. when you look at 60 days from testing positive is even higher... 3214 cs---367 unvaxxed.....11.4% 60days ago they weren't at 90% vaxxed
'
My comments are that three weeks aren't enough data.

If you take the time to point me to 10 weeks worth of data, I'll do the analysis.

My comments are that three weeks aren't enough data.

If you take the time to point me to 10 weeks worth of data, I'll do the analysis.
I would agree with you...however you can't really break down the data they are putting out. That said...for the last 2.5 months its been trending that same way. Here are two links. The second if you have more time then you know what to do with you can find the exact percentage of each population vaxxed each day. The biggest problem with the first one is the use the number vaccianted on the day the report is released. Not the 3 week average. Now imagine if the US put out anywhere close to this information.

I would agree with you...however you can't really break down the data they are putting out. That said...for the last 2.5 months its been trending that same way. Here are two links. The second if you have more time then you know what to do with you can find the exact percentage of each population vaxxed each day. The biggest problem with the first one is the use the number vaccianted on the day the report is released. Not the 3 week average. Now imagine if the US put out anywhere close to this information.

OK, it is pretty straight forward, using their numbers (interesting how they tell you NOT to use those tables to compute VE - well TFB).

Further, since these numbers aren't subject to lag reporting effect (as are some other numbers), the three weeks aren't a problem.

VE(hosp):
  • P(unvaxx 60-69) = incidents/percentage unvaxxed = 376/0.11 = 3418.
  • P(vax 60-69) = incidents/percentage vaxxed = 1178/.89 = 1322.
  • VE(hosp) = 1-Pvax/Punvax = 1 - 1322/3418 = 62%
VE(death):
  • P(unvaxx 60-69) = incidents/percentage unvaxxed = 151/0.11 = 1372
  • P(vaxxed 60-69) = incidents/percentage vaxxed = 373/.89 = 419
  • VE(death) = 1 - 419/1372 = 69.4%
That's it. I can repeat for other age groups.

Very similar to the result out of Indiana. Interestingly enough, of all the places, Indiana has the most transparent data.

Reactions: bison13
OK, it is pretty straight forward, using their numbers (interesting how they tell you NOT to use those tables to compute VE - well TFB).

Further, since these numbers aren't subject to lag reporting effect (as are some other numbers), the three weeks aren't a problem.

VE(hosp):
VE(death):

Very similar to the result out of Indiana. Interestingly enough, of all the places, Indiana has the most transparent data.
For the prior three weeks (wks 39-42), age group 50-59:

VE(hosp):
  • P(Unvax) = 447/.17 = 2629
  • P(vax) = 678/.83 = 817
  • VE(hosp) = 1 - 817/2629 = 68.9%
VE(death):
  • P(unvax) = 74/.17 = 435
  • P(vax) = 82/.83 = 99
  • VE(death) = 1 - 99/435 = 77.2%

'
Could you address these numbers from the posted article.

For the over-80s, the rate of death per 100,000 unvaccinated was 156. For those vaccinated, it was 49.5.

For those aged 70-79, the rate of death was more than five times higher in those who are unvaccinated.

Meanwhile, the rate of death for unvaccinated 60- to 69-year-olds was 66.4 out of 100,000 in comparison to 13.1 for those who are vaccinated.

This shows that, proportionally, fewer people died from COVID-19 who had been fully vaccinated.

VE(hosp):
VE(death):

so basically 3x as likely to end up in the hospital or die vax versus unvaccinated.

so i guess what this does NOT take into account though is how many people were actually exposed to covid, either vax or unvaccinated and how many of those actually ended up in the hospital. This is only accounting for when the person actually got to the hospital and how many are vax/no-vac. But we don't know if a person is less likely to even have to goto the hospital if they are vaccinated. Is that a correct statement/thought.

And I without knowing co-morbidity, also tough to really evaluate this data although I guess over a long enough timeframe that would average out. But the level of sickness also would need to be taken into account. If all the vax people dying are double/tripe co-morbidity extremely sick then that should be somehow worked into a comprehensive review.

The co-morbidity data would be something that could be easily examined if the data was available. the first part being the likelihood of a vax versus unvaccinated person ending up in the hospital after being exposed to Covid is very difficult to have good data on.

so basically 3x as likely to end up in the hospital or die vax versus unvaccinated.

so i guess what this does NOT take into account though is how many people were actually exposed to covid, either vax or unvaccinated and how many of those actually ended up in the hospital. This is only accounting for when the person actually got to the hospital and how many are vax/no-vac. But we don't know if a person is less likely to even have to goto the hospital if they are vaccinated. Is that a correct statement/thought.

And I without knowing co-morbidity, also tough to really evaluate this data although I guess over a long enough timeframe that would average out. But the level of sickness also would need to be taken into account. If all the vax people dying are double/tripe co-morbidity extremely sick then that should be somehow worked into a comprehensive review.

The co-morbidity data would be something that could be easily examined if the data was available. the first part being the likelihood of a vax versus unvaccinated person ending up in the hospital after being exposed to Covid is very difficult to have good data on.
Cletus, As always, good job!

My comments:

I think you're saying that you're 3x more likely to end up dead if UNVAXXED. Your wording suggests you think the opposite, which I don't believe is the case.

Death is the most reliable data. Can't refuse to go to the morgue when you're dead!!!! So, a lot less self-biasing.

It was always true that "everyone" who died of Covid was already really sick and near the end. So, it will be no surprise that if we dug into the detail of these studies, everyone who died will have some comorbidity or other. I doubt there's a bias any way or the other (are the unvaxxed more likely to have no comorbidities or so many comorbidities that their doctor doesn't think they'd survive the reaction to the vaccine).

Reactions: WPTLION and bison13
Cletus, As always, good job!

My comments:

I think you're saying that you're 3x more likely to end up dead if UNVAXXED. Your wording suggests you think the opposite, which I don't believe is the case.

Death is the most reliable data. Can't refuse to go to the morgue when you're dead!!!! So, a lot less self-biasing.

It was always true that "everyone" who died of Covid was already really sick and near the end. So, it will be no surprise that if we dug into the detail of these studies, everyone who died will have some comorbidity or other. I doubt there's a bias any way or the other (are the unvaxxed more likely to have no comorbidities or so many comorbidities that their doctor doesn't think they'd survive the reaction to the vaccine).
State of Indiana data:

VE (Death for Sept - Updated) = 1 - .275/.828 = 66.8%
VE (Death for October) = 1 - 0.195/0.780 = 73.9%

Indiana-Breakthrough-Deaths-Vaccine-Effectiveness-Nov-15-Update.png

Could you address these numbers from the posted article.

For the over-80s, the rate of death per 100,000 unvaccinated was 156. For those vaccinated, it was 49.5.

For those aged 70-79, the rate of death was more than five times higher in those who are unvaccinated.

Meanwhile, the rate of death for unvaccinated 60- to 69-year-olds was 66.4 out of 100,000 in comparison to 13.1 for those who are vaccinated.

This shows that, proportionally, fewer people died from COVID-19 who had been fully vaccinated.
And the problem with numbers they are using is the # vaccinated is the day the report is released. People don't die the day they test positive. Again prove my stats wrong. only 12% of deaths in last 3 weeks were unvaxxed. You just failed.

And the problem with numbers they are using is the # vaccinated is the day the report is released. People don't die the day they test positive. Again prove my stats wrong. only 12% of deaths in last 3 weeks were unvaxxed. You just failed.
Why would you say I failed when I wasn't trying to prove anything; I only asked a question which you answered.

I'll admit I'm not a numbers guy so please explain why deaths per 100,000 in each age group is not a proper method to apply in establishing whether there are more or less deaths in each group for the vaccinated/unvaccinated?

Reactions: wilbury
Why would you say I failed when I wasn't trying to prove anything; I only asked a question which you answered.

I'll admit I'm not a numbers guy so please explain why deaths per 100,000 in each age group is not a proper method to apply in establishing whether there are more or less deaths in each group for the vaccinated/unvaccinated?

He'll never admit that his approach is faulty because it just confirms his ridiculous bias. He apparently doesn't understand the basic concept of sample sizes and rates.

State of Indiana data:

VE (Death for Sept - Updated) = 1 - .275/.828 = 66.8%
VE (Death for October) = 1 - 0.195/0.780 = 73.9%

Indiana-Breakthrough-Deaths-Vaccine-Effectiveness-Nov-15-Update.png

It sure would be beneficial, at this stage of the game, to have charts like that for each vaccine.

He'll never admit that his approach is faulty because it just confirms his ridiculous bias. He apparently doesn't understand the basic concept of sample sizes and rates.
Thats because how can it be faulty when its in black and white. Either 12 % of all deaths over 70----Which is the most vaccinated population in the UK were unvaccinated or they weren't. The fact that those deaths could have contracted the virus 60 days before I'm not even considering. Which would actually make the numbers make my point even more, since the pecenatge vaxxed 2 months ago isn't close to todays percentage yet they use today numbers to get the per 100K. I would agree with Cletus that more then likely most of these deaths would have died of something else at somepoint in the near future but thats been an arguement we haven't been able to win for 20 months

It sure would be beneficial, at this stage of the game, to have charts like that for each vaccine.
I agree with that. Completely.

WTF is wrong with us that these numbers (by vaccine) aren't commonly available.

Maybe they are, but if so, you'll have to post them. I see nothing.

I agree with that. Completely.

WTF is wrong with us that these numbers (by vaccine) aren't commonly available.

Maybe they are, but if so, you'll have to post them. I see nothing.
go to page 10 of the most recent UK report....they have some percentages there...the only problem is most people who have been vaccinated had little to no chance of dying anyway.

Thats because how can it be faulty when its in black and white. Either 12 % of all deaths over 70----Which is the most vaccinated population in the UK were unvaccinated or they weren't. The fact that those deaths could have contracted the virus 60 days before I'm not even considering. Which would actually make the numbers make my point even more, since the pecenatge vaxxed 2 months ago isn't close to todays percentage yet they use today numbers to get the per 100K. I would agree with Cletus that more then likely most of these deaths would have died of something else at somepoint in the near future but thats been an arguement we haven't been able to win for 20 months

But it's a stupid way to evaluate the data and because you're measuring vaccines to a standard of perfection.

If the entire population of the UK was vaccinated, you'd still have hospitalizations and deaths and then you'd be screaming.... HEY LOOK, EVERYBODY.... ALL CASES, DEATHS AND HOSPITALIZATIONS ARE VACCINATED, I TOLD YOU THE VACCINES DON'T WORK.

But it's a stupid way to evaluate the data and because you're measuring vaccines to a standard of perfection.

If the entire population of the UK was vaccinated, you'd still have hospitalizations and deaths and then you'd be screaming.... HEY LOOK, EVERYBODY.... ALL CASES, DEATHS AND HOSPITALIZATIONS ARE VACCINATED, I TOLD YOU THE VACCINES DON'T WORK.
umm it does prove the poiint they aren't doing the one thing they were promised to do. And its almost equal percentages of deaths in both demographics. Of course there is a ton of data we don't know. But to say this doesn't show the vaccines aren't doing what they are being said they are is dishonest at best. Remember well over 99% of cases have survived covid with no vaccine. Vaccinating the population with no risk of dying makes the vaccines seem a lot more effective then they are.

umm it does prove the poiint they aren't doing the one thing they were promised to do. And its almost equal percentages of deaths in both demographics. Of course there is a ton of data we don't know. But to say this doesn't show the vaccines aren't doing what they are being said they are is dishonest at best. Remember well over 99% of cases have survived covid with no vaccine. Vaccinating the population with no risk of dying makes the vaccines seem a lot more effective then they are.
No. If it were equal percentages, then my calculation would have shown VE (death) = 0.

II took your data, analyzed it, and reported the proper value for VE against both hospitalization and death.

That's it.

The vaccine works with an effectiveness as calculated (within reason, and within the constants assumed, but that's too difficult to discuss).

We can draw all sorts of conclusions from there, but the idea that it works zero, or even 10% of the time isn't right.

It's pretty obvious you're going to spin the data however you see fit. However, the data and the facts are clear, the MRNA vaccines were 94-95% effective against infection from the variant it was developed for and now it's less effective against delta but still remains effective against hospitalization and death. VE effectiveness definitely vanes with time. Period. Indisputable. Facts. You want to play the game that you were somehow told differently, you weren't, except by other anti-vaxxer hacks.

It's pretty obvious you're going to spin the data however you see fit. However, the data and the facts are clear, the MRNA vaccines were 94-95% effective against infection from the variant it was developed for and now it's less effective against delta but still remains effective against hospitalization and death. VE effectiveness definitely vanes with time. Period. Indisputable. Facts. You want to play the game that you were somehow told differently, you weren't, except by other anti-vaxxer hacks.
I don’t agree with that take either.

Every “since Jan 1; xxxx% people infected were unvaccinated” was intentional misinformation.

We were definitely lied to.

I don’t agree with that take either.

Every “since Jan 1; xxxx% people infected were unvaccinated” was intentional misinformation.

We were definitely lied to.
I would say that they lied. But I will say the vaccines are far from 95% effective and that their effectiveness dissipates each day after the shot. I also think Delta had something to do with the missed goals. Finally, they had no idea because testing was rushed for all the right reasons. Bottom line is, they either knew it wouldn't last or had no idea how long it would last. Either way, the data we were getting was incorrect and incomplete. What else is incorrect and incomplete? We can only guess.

But all of that matters little...it is clear that the effectiveness is far from 95% which alters the risk factors by age group. It is far less advantageous to take the vax if you are under the age of 40. And if you have already survived. So why a 100% across-the-board mandate? Makes no sense.

I would say that they lied. But I will say the vaccines are far from 95% effective and that their effectiveness dissipates each day after the shot. I also think Delta had something to do with the missed goals. Finally, they had no idea because testing was rushed for all the right reasons. Bottom line is, they either knew it wouldn't last or had no idea how long it would last. Either way, the data we were getting was incorrect and incomplete. What else is incorrect and incomplete? We can only guess.

But all of that matters little...it is clear that the effectiveness is far from 95% which alters the risk factors by age group. It is far less advantageous to take the vax if you are under the age of 40. And if you have already survived. So why a 100% across-the-board mandate? Makes no sense.
Because you need the under 40 to get anywhere close to 95% effectiveness. If everyone takes the vaccine then you will have a 99& effectiveness against death since that is already the case. If only the vulnerable get it its effectiveness would not allow it to be approved.

1.5M shots yesterday so total up to 446.2M.

So far, 228.5million Americans have received at least one dose of a vaccine. At least 195.7 million people have completed a vaccination regimen. At least 32.4M have received a booster dose.

Total Population with at least one dose = 68.8%; Fully vaccinated = 58.9%; Booster = 16.6% as percent of fully vaccinated

Population over 12 years of age with at least one dose = 79.8%; Fully vaccinated = 69.0%;

Population over 18 years of age with at least one dose = 81.7%; Fully vaccinated = 70.7%; Booster = 17.8% as percent of fully vaccinated

Population over 50 years of age with Booster dose = 26.8% as percent of fully vaccinated

Population over 65 years of age with at least one dose = 99.6%; Fully vaccinated = 86.2%; Booster = 38.2% as percent of fully vaccinated

99,146 positives reported yesterday compared to 96,826 week over week. 7-day rolling average is 88,364

Fatality was 1,147 reported yesterday compared to 1,092 week over week, 7-day rolling fatality at 969

Hospitalizations reported 7 day rolling average is 40,579 compared to yesterday 7-day average at 40,408 compared to one week ago 40,221 UP 0.9%.

Hospital admissions reported 7 day rolling average is 5,067 compared yesterday 7-day average of 5,456 compared to one week ago 5,176 UP 5.4%.

So really interested to see as the daily positives goes up, what happens to fatality. I mean the vaccination rate of the at risk group has to be nearly 99% and we now have booster shots out there also. So we should not see fatality rates go up in my mind like we have in the past with positives increasing.

1.7M shots yesterday so total up to 451.4M.

So far, 230.3million Americans have received at least one dose of a vaccine. At least 196.3 million people have completed a vaccination regimen. At least 35.4M have received a booster dose.

Total Population with at least one dose = 69.4%; Fully vaccinated = 58.9%; Booster = 18.0% as percent of fully vaccinated

Population over 5 years of age with at least one dose = 73.7%; Fully vaccinated = 62.9%;

Population over 12 years of age with at least one dose = 80.2%; Fully vaccinated = 69.2%;

Population over 18 years of age with at least one dose = 82.1%; Fully vaccinated = 70.9%; Booster = 19.3% as percent of fully vaccinated

Population over 50 years of age with Booster dose = 28.9% as percent of fully vaccinated

Population over 65 years of age with at least one dose = 99.9%; Fully vaccinated = 86.3%; Booster = 40.6% as percent of fully vaccinated

27,484 positives reported yesterday compared to 64,627 week over week. 7-day rolling average is 81,624

Fatality was 96 reported yesterday compared to 473 week over week, 7-day rolling fatality at 951

Hospitalizations reported 7 day rolling average is 41,228 compared to yesterday 7-day average at 41,742 compared to one week ago 40,339 UP 2.2%.

Hospital admissions reported 7 day rolling average is 5,627 compared yesterday 7-day average of 5,067 compared to one week ago 5,288 UP 6.4%.

Note that over 5 years old now having published data. Also interesting to note that now 99.9% of 65 and over have at least one shot. Should hit 70% of total population with at least one dose this week also.

1.7M shots yesterday so total up to 451.4M.

So far, 230.3million Americans have received at least one dose of a vaccine. At least 196.3 million people have completed a vaccination regimen. At least 35.4M have received a booster dose.

Total Population with at least one dose = 69.4%; Fully vaccinated = 58.9%; Booster = 18.0% as percent of fully vaccinated

Population over 5 years of age with at least one dose = 73.7%; Fully vaccinated = 62.9%;

Population over 12 years of age with at least one dose = 80.2%; Fully vaccinated = 69.2%;

Population over 18 years of age with at least one dose = 82.1%; Fully vaccinated = 70.9%; Booster = 19.3% as percent of fully vaccinated

Population over 50 years of age with Booster dose = 28.9% as percent of fully vaccinated

Population over 65 years of age with at least one dose = 99.9%; Fully vaccinated = 86.3%; Booster = 40.6% as percent of fully vaccinated

27,484 positives reported yesterday compared to 64,627 week over week. 7-day rolling average is 81,624

Fatality was 96 reported yesterday compared to 473 week over week, 7-day rolling fatality at 951

Hospitalizations reported 7 day rolling average is 41,228 compared to yesterday 7-day average at 41,742 compared to one week ago 40,339 UP 2.2%.

Hospital admissions reported 7 day rolling average is 5,627 compared yesterday 7-day average of 5,067 compared to one week ago 5,288 UP 6.4%.

Note that over 5 years old now having published data. Also interesting to note that now 99.9% of 65 and over have at least one shot. Should hit 70% of total population with at least one dose this week also.
Data will be effed up all week with the holiday. Interesting local stuff here in central MD. My daughter was a close contact to another student who tested positive last week. (She has tested negative) Of course they can not say who the child was but in asking her, she said the only kid absent that day was the 'new' kid. The new kid is a child from a family that 'moved in' a week or so ago from Mexico. Well now that has lead to 8 positive cases in the school in 3 days.

Data will be effed up all week with the holiday. Interesting local stuff here in central MD. My daughter was a close contact to another student who tested positive last week. (She has tested negative) Of course they can not say who the child was but in asking her, she said the only kid absent that day was the 'new' kid. The new kid is a child from a family that 'moved in' a week or so ago from Mexico. Well now that has lead to 8 positive cases in the school in 3 days.

we are going to see a rise in daily vaccines as the 5-11 age group combine with booster shots is going to be significant until the end of the year. when they talk about percent of population vaccinated, they should actually not be counting under 4 years old right now as no data has shown them to be getting covid nor spreading it. so counting them as part of the total makes no sense and is only being done to have the total population percent numbers look less than 100% for politicians to continue to say 'more vaccine'.

But at a certain point here at year's end, literally anybody over 5 (all school age kids and above) will have been able to get vaccinated and anybody who wants a booster will be able to get a booster. So when does this all stop considering what is left to say we have to continue in perpetuity with masks and continued covid protocals.

we are going to see a rise in daily vaccines as the 5-11 age group combine with booster shots is going to be significant until the end of the year. when they talk about percent of population vaccinated, they should actually not be counting under 4 years old right now as no data has shown them to be getting covid nor spreading it. so counting them as part of the total makes no sense and is only being done to have the total population percent numbers look less than 100% for politicians to continue to say 'more vaccine'.

But at a certain point here at year's end, literally anybody over 5 (all school age kids and above) will have been able to get vaccinated and anybody who wants a booster will be able to get a booster. So when does this all stop considering what is left to say we have to continue in perpetuity with masks and continued covid protocals.
Can anyone tell me the rates of death yearly, worldwide for the regular flu? That is eye opening, but seldom reported.

Well, the end game will occur when the politics make it impossible to continue to be for masking and restrictions.

Florida's example is going to make it tough to maintain the stance that we should give up our freedoms for endless restrictions with pretty small benefits.

Can anyone tell me the rates of death yearly, worldwide for the regular flu? That is eye opening, but seldom reported.
Worldwide? Nope.

USA - 50,000 deaths is a typical influenza year.

Covid is about 400,000 per year.

In each case, it was the very old and sick that succumbed to each.

Worldwide? Nope.

USA - 50,000 deaths is a typical influenza year.

Covid is about 400,000 per year.

In each case, it was the very old and sick that succumbed to each.
I think 50,000 deaths should get some attention. I have no argument either way. But the way that this has been politicized is shameful. Instead, Covid has been used to divide. It will be interesting when we are able to look back after more than 2 years to compare stats. And it'll be even more interesting to find out if we'll ever know if if this was part of the "gain of function" experiments going on in laboratories around the world.

Reactions: tgar and Ski
I think 50,000 deaths should get some attention. I have no argument either way. But the way that this has been politicized is shameful. Instead, Covid has been used to divide. It will be interesting when we are able to look back after more than 2 years to compare stats. And it'll be even more interesting to find out if we'll ever know if if this was part of the "gain of function" experiments going on in laboratories around the world.
Well, I'm not sure what you are saying.

50,000 deaths is, in the big scheme of things, nothing.

It isn't as if those 50,000 were going to live 10 more years, jogging 5 miles a day after taking the kids to baseball practice.

The vast majority of those 50,000 deaths were people who were just barely hanging on, whose productive lives were well behind them.

Same with the 800,000 Covid deaths. With a few notable exceptions, those who died from Covid were right there anyhow.

I'm not trying to be cold or dismissive (although I guess I am), but those are the facts.

Covid clearly originated from the WIV lab in China. And as such, it was almost assuredly an engineered virus. The only question is whether the release was on purpose or accidental.

Well, the end game will occur when the politics make it impossible to continue to be for masking and restrictions.

Florida's example is going to make it tough to maintain the stance that we should give up our freedoms for endless restrictions with pretty small benefits.
Florida had 2x more fatalities in 2021 than in 2020. That’s 40,000+ deaths since the vaccines were released and 23,000 deaths since DeSantos started selling Don’t Fauci My Florida t-shirts. Probably not the best example.

Florida had 2x more fatalities in 2021 than in 2020. That’s 40,000+ deaths since the vaccines were released and 23,000 deaths since DeSantos started selling Don’t Fauci My Florida t-shirts. Probably not the best example.
It's a great example.

Florida, in totality, is right with the rest of the big states, this despite having a really, really old population.

So, same number of people die, everyone behaves rationally and lives their lives, and YOU think that people are going to say, "Hey, I want to mask up like NYC"

Good luck with that.

Reactions: StL_lion

It isn't as if those 50,000 were going to live 10 more years, jogging 5 miles a day after taking the kids to baseball practice.

The vast majority of those 50,000 deaths were people who were just barely hanging on, whose productive lives were well behind them.

Same with the 800,000 Covid deaths. With a few notable exceptions, those who died from Covid were right there anyhow.

I'm not trying to be cold or dismissive (although I guess I am), but those are the facts.

Covid clearly originated from the WIV lab in China. And as such, it was almost assuredly an engineered virus. The only question is whether the release was on purpose

Covid clearly originated from the WIV lab in China. And as such, it was almost assuredly an engineered virus. The only question is whether the release was on purpose or accidental.
I am thinking that numbers for Covid deaths will decrease as we go along. Then again, because this was developed in a lab for the obvious purpose of warfare tactics, we don't know how bad it might get as it morphs! I sure hope that doesn't happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT