ADVERTISEMENT

OT Officials in Eagles Game

I almost think it is a case of his injury from last year preventing him from taking the next step in his development. I think he is a franchise guy. He has “it.” He has simply not been sharp at times this year. Hopefully they can eke out a win here and get hot at the right time.
I’m not a technician but would you agree that it seems like Wentz’s footwork and throwing motion are totally screwed up? Something just looks ... off.

Reactions: psu00
Instead of giving credit to Dallas they focus on the referees. Prescott threw for the most yards ever against the Eagles in a regular season game.
In all fairness, there are DBs playing big minutes who were bagging your groceries at Safeway 3 weeks ago. The Eagles have some problems on offense - many of them related to coaches who aren’t good right now - but their defense is severely challenged to field a viable product right now.

Eagles' Malcolm Jenkins: Replay officials should 'stay off the bottle'

"That was a pretty terrible call," Jenkins said. "They reviewed it and the explanation I got was that it wasn't a clear recovery, although Kamu had the ball in his hand and there was only Eagles defenders on the ball in replay. So whoever's watching that in New York should stay off the bottle."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...phia-eagles-rips-replay-officials-stay-bottle

Pleased with the result and, really, the eagles had no business being in the game, but yeah, zebras were shitting the bed left and right.

In all fairness, there are DBs playing big minutes who were bagging your groceries at Safeway 3 weeks ago. The Eagles have some problems on offense - many of them related to coaches who aren’t good right now - but their defense is severely challenged to field a viable product right now.

Bingo....Too many injuries and Wentz is not 100%. Loss of two great coaches. Cant put it on bad calls.

Instead of giving credit to Dallas they focus on the referees. Prescott threw for the most yards ever against the Eagles in a regular season game.

The Eagles didn't deserve that win, but easily could have. Two calls by the refs very well might've determined the outcome of the game. I can't tell if you didn't watch or you're just trolling.

1.) Clearly a fumble on the opening kickoff
2.) On what green earth is a swim move an offensive pass interference. If anything the defender made contact with Goedart to make his helmet jar loose.

The Eagles didn't deserve that win, but easily could have. Two calls by the refs very well might've determined the outcome of the game. I can't tell if you didn't watch or you're just trolling.

2.) On what green earth is a swim move an offensive pass interference. If anything the defender made contact with Goedart to make his helmet jar loose.
While both calls were horrible, they did still score a TD on the Off PI drive (and took extra time off the clock in doing so).

Opening kick was baffling to me as well. But there plenty of calls both ways. For instance, on the Cowboys first 2 drives, they were in the red zone both times and got 3 holding penalties called on them - 2 of which were touchy at best. We all know you can call holding on every play. Then the mysterious helmet to helmet on Zeke on the sideline which killed a drive. And while the offensive pass interference was horrible on Dallas G, remember Gregory got called for a roughing the passer call which was purely a make up call and the Eagles scored on that drive regardless. Listen, I get it the officiating was horrible, but it didn't cost them the game.

Reactions: Kmase21
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT