ADVERTISEMENT

OT Officials in Eagles Game

Eric_M

May 29, 2001
So they blow the fumble call on the opening kickoff that was bad. They should be suspended however for Clements knee injury. They let him get driven back four yards and then piled on by two additional players without blowing a whistle. Suspend them for three games and maybe then they will care about protecting someone other than the qbs.

Note: Apperently you cannot edit your subject title. Sorry for the misspelling.

Reactions: whart
So they blow the fumble call on the opening kickoff that was bad. They should be suspended however for Clements knee injury. They let him get driven back four yards and then piled on by two additional players without blowing a whistle. Suspend them for three games and maybe then they will care about protecting someone other than the qbs.

Note: Apperently you cannot edit your subject title. Sorry for the misspelling.
Actually you can. There’s a separate tool bar for the subject
The eagles kill me. They are always 1 yd short on third down and it seems the cowboys make first fiend by a yard

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
The officials have nothing to do with the outcome of this game. The Eagles aren’t very good. Wentz is playing terrible. It’s amazing the Cowboys don’t have a 3 or 4 TD lead.

That fumble recovery call was a joke. Flip to Bengals/Chargers game and they rule on review that the Bengal QB was short of the goal line because he had given himself up. Keep in mind he dove head first. It’s incredible they can screw up so bad on reviews.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
Wentz looks like he has no idea what to do.

His mechanics are not good. Most of his throws are from a flat footed position and he has no internal clock on when it’s time to release. Very seldom do you see him step through his throw and drive the ball downfield.

Reactions: psu00
The officials have nothing to do with the outcome of this game. The Eagles aren’t very good. Wentz is playing terrible. It’s amazing the Cowboys don’t have a 3 or 4 TD lead.
It’s amazing. Won the Super Bowl last year and they are looking at a major rebuild already. They could start with a OC. :(

I am not sure why you felt the need to post this comment. Did you even read my post? My point was about a player getting hurt. The cowboys should be way ahead, but again that had nothing to do with my post. Sorry if that doesn’t help your agenda.

That's true, though the same can be said about their entire offense, save Ertz. Perhaps the coaching changes on O really did have a negative impact.

I think there are some parallels to PSU. Tough to judge after 1 year but both teams sure seem to be suffering from coaching changes.

Figures. Prescott makes a bad throw that leaves 1 second on the clock rather than a completion that ends the half and the Cowboys get a franchise-record 62-yard FG.

Somehow I don't think that will be the difference in this game but you never know.

That's true, though the same can be said about their entire offense, save Ertz. Perhaps the coaching changes on O really did have a negative impact.
The problem is there is no speed on the outside. So the D just squsts on everybody

I am not sure why you felt the need to post this comment. Did you even read my post? My point was about a player getting hurt. The cowboys should be way ahead, but again that had nothing to do with my post. Sorry if that doesn’t help your agenda.

Sorry if I hurt your delicate feelings. The Eagles radio man just said the “Eagles are playing terrible football.” Maybe you should write him an angry letter.

Sorry if I hurt your delicate feelings. The Eagles radio man just said the “Eagles are playing terrible football.” Maybe you should write him an angry letter.

OK so you started out as an a$$hole, and now decided to double down. Good job!

This team is going to have some tough questions to answer in the off season.

Is Wentz a franchise QB? If you give Wentz big money is there a way to address the OL?

How long can you keep running Peters and Kelse out there without addressing the OL?

Can you ignore the RB position and be successful?

Did having Frank Reich as OC mask a lot of Pederson’s weaknesses?

Reactions: N&B4PSU and colt21
Buck just complimented the Eagles "patchwork" defense, including their secondary. On the next play, Prescott finds Cooper on a 28-yard pass in the end zone. 16-9, Cowboys, in the 4th quarter.

His mechanics are not good. Most of his throws are from a flat footed position and he has no internal clock on when it’s time to release. Very seldom do you see him step through his throw and drive the ball downfield.

This ^^^. He’s too slow in making decisions and tends to throw weak passes off his back foot. It’s just killing the offense.

Then add the fact that the Eagles defensive backs can’t cover or tackle anyone and it’s clear why this team will likely finish at or below 8-8. Dallas should be up by much more than 7 at this point.

Reactions: AJ65
This team is going to have some tough questions to answer in the off season.

Is Wentz a franchise QB? If you give Wentz big money is there a way to address the OL?

How long can you keep running Peters and Kelse out there without addressing the OL?

Can you ignore the RB position and be successful?

Did having Frank Reich as OC mask a lot of Pederson’s weaknesses?
I hate to say that the QB position is a question mark but Wentz is not playing well and some of these play calls are head-scratchers, to say the least.

Reactions: N&B4PSU and psu00
I hate to say that the QB position is a question mark but Wentz is not playing well and some of these play calls are head-scratchers, to say the least.

I almost think it is a case of his injury from last year preventing him from taking the next step in his development. I think he is a franchise guy. He has “it.” He has simply not been sharp at times this year. Hopefully they can eke out a win here and get hot at the right time.

Okay now the Eagles have a legitimate gripe about the officiating. That is a shit PI call. Not only is it not a PI call, but they have been letting Cooper push off all day. Be consistent.

Wow did the Eagles just get hosed. Oh my god that was a game changing BS call on Goedert.

The refs are on a tear. Every call they make on both teams is terrible.

PI call

Call on Gregory

Call on Extra Point

That offensive PI on Goedert was some obvious BS. This from a Cowboys fan. But thankfully, and rightfully honestly, there were a couple of questionable calls on Dallas' D that helped Philly get the tying score anyway.

But definitely a bad game for the referees.

That offensive PI on Goedert was some obvious BS. This from a Cowboys fan. But thankfully, and rightfully honestly, there were a couple of questionable calls on Dallas' D that helped Philly get the tying score anyway.

But definitely a bad game for the referees.

To be fair the roughing on DAL right after that Goedert play was ridiculous also and looked like a clear make-up call.

ADVERTISEMENT