ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Maria Bartiromo showing a lot at the Al Smith dinner

Ephrata: Thanks for that video. Never knew it existed. But I think Joey Ramone (if he is still above ground) is gonna need to update the lyrics a bit. He's gotta figure out a way to fit in the term "juicy bobblers."

Reactions: Ephrata Lion
Well beauty of course is in the eye of the beholder, but the figure, the dark hair, the eyes. . . She's also a smart, well educated woman who has built a terrific career. Total package very tough to beat IMO.

Not just my eyes but my hands wish they be holding them, um her, be holding her.

Ephrata: Thanks for that video. Never knew it existed. But I think Joey Ramone (if he is still above ground) is gonna need to update the lyrics a bit. He's gotta figure out a way to fit in the term "juicy bobblers."
Joey has been dead for over 15 years.

Some posters are pretty tough on ladies who aren't quite as gorgeous as they once were.

I think this is a situation where celebrities are held to a different standard than real people. In real life, people eventually get old and typically less physically attractive. By then, these older people will have developed personality, marketable skills,and other qualities that may make up for some loss of physical beauty.

I think another issue is the young persons perspective as well. Looking back to high school, there were lots of attractive girls, especially by today's standards. Some of them were quiet, didn't wear the right clothes, or otherwise weren't seen as attractive. Most of us are able to see the larger picture as we get older.

Another way of saying it is that when you get older you don't see women on a scale of 1 through 10, but as a 0 or a 10 (yes or no).

And.....here we go....

You seem surprised that a discussion of Maria Bartiromo's breasts would turn into a Penn State-pitt pissing contest. Seems completely natural and likely to me.

Must be someone I have on ignore. Only a sPitter could eff up a thread focused on Maria Bartiromo's breasts.

maria2.jpg

I don't care if they want to sit in an empty stadium and cheer a rudderless team. Or even if they choose to stay in the basement w/ a chipped ham sandwich and watch on the "DishTV". But ruining a thread that provides nothing but joy and increases in FBN ratings/milk sales is counter productive in any arena.

Reactions: 91Joe95
Must be someone I have on ignore. Only a sPitter could eff up a thread focused on Maria Bartiromo's breasts.

maria2.jpg

I don't care if they want to sit in an empty stadium and cheer a rudderless team. Or even if they choose to stay in the basement w/ a chipped ham sandwich and watch on the "DishTV". But ruining a thread that provides nothing but joy and increases in FBN ratings/milk sales is counter productive in any arena.

To me she resembles a young Sophia Loren.

I'm WAAAYYYY more fortunate than you pitt trolls.
Are you going to re-"act" out your personal play tonight? You know, the one in which, by the closing scene, you only convince yourself how wealthy and great you are (in your own mind).

You've become a laughable re-run.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT