ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Maria Bartiromo showing a lot at the Al Smith dinner

Flag! I don't even know who Maria Bartiromo is, but if you mention her breasts, then you have to provide a photo...
If you knew who she was you wouldn't need to queary this board for investment advice.

Where did you decide to place your "basement speakers"? I know that was quite a "head scratcher" for you.:rolleyes:

Reactions: bjf1991
th

Reactions: lionroar88
Flag! I don't even know who Maria Bartiromo is, but if you mention her breasts, then you have to provide a photo...
Todd Thompson threw Bob Rubin off the Citi group plane coming back from China so he could have the plane all to himself and Maria Bartiromo !!!

Damn, just got home. I saw this thread, switched off the Cubs - Dodgers game, and found highlights of the Al Smith dinner. As noted by others, Maria Bartiromo was hard to miss. She was seated two seats from Henry Kissinger; doubt many males noticed or cared.

I was thankful that some of the jokes were pretty good. A few of them caused Maria to clap her hands, and, well, the resulting movement was rather mesmerizing. ;)

She used to be cute, but now with the combination of "work" and age, she looks like a 50-year old replica of Katy Perry.

Reactions: Ralpoh
Maria Bartiromo is absolutely stunning.
I gotta say FCL, you seem to easily impressed

Aside from a couple of "assets" that are available for purchase on any street in America - what does she bring to the party (from an attractiveness standpoint)?

I gotta say FCL, you seem to easily impressed

Aside from a couple of "assets" that are available for purchase on any street in America - what does she bring to the party (from an attractiveness standpoint)?
Well beauty of course is in the eye of the beholder, but the figure, the dark hair, the eyes. . . She's also a smart, well educated woman who has built a terrific career. Total package very tough to beat IMO.

But they're not even "even". The right one's a bit "loppy" while the left one looks "acceptable" (Note: my left/right designation is from Maria's perspective). Something's amiss.... bad bra or bad "enhancement"?

Damn, just got home. I saw this thread, switched off the Cubs - Dodgers game, and found highlights of the Al Smith dinner. As noted by others, Maria Bartiromo was hard to miss. She was seated two seats from Henry Kissinger; doubt many males noticed or cared.

I was thankful that some of the jokes were pretty good. A few of them caused Maria to clap her hands, and, well, the resulting movement was rather mesmerizing. ;)

Henry who?

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
She used to be cute, but now with the combination of "work" and age, she looks like a 50-year old replica of Katy Perry.

Can't believe I'm gonna kinda agree with Phyrsty, but yeah. I used to have the hots for her, but she went down hill fast in the past 5 years.

Can't believe I'm gonna kinda agree with Phyrsty, but yeah. I used to have the hots for her, but she went down hill fast in the past 5 years.
well she left CNBC for Fox!!! That was about the time she had an affair with the guy from Citi group.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT