ADVERTISEMENT

OT: looks like Utley will be shipped to the Dodgers. ***

Lotsa "Chases" born in that town the last few years. Sorry to see an era end, he was "the man."
Lotsa "Chases" born in that town the last few years. Sorry to see an era end, he was "the man."
My grandson is one of them. Mom and Dad are big Utley fans, plus, they just love the name. Chase Andrew
11738042_870710476349654_6530276032476250790_n.png

A California kid going home. He grew up a Dodgers fan. Happy for him to finish his stellar career in LA.

This Phillies Era will be remembered as a Howard-Rollins-Utley-Hamels era. Was fun to watch. 2004-2012 was better than 1976 through 1983, IMO.

Mike Schmidt will ALWAYS be my favorite Phillie, followed by Carlton, then Utley, Howard, Hamels, Maddox, McBride, Bowa, and The Bull!

Mike Schmidt will ALWAYS be my favorite Phillie, followed by Carlton, then Utley, Howard, Hamels, Maddox, McBride, Bowa, and The Bull!
"His Whiteness" though I never saw him play. But I grew up with his voice. After that, Schmidt.

Richie Ashburn - listened to him call so many game with my Dad (fond memories), Dad used to talk about Ashburn's playing days... always enjoy my father's stories about games back in the 50s & 60s.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT