ADVERTISEMENT

OT: How do you like your coffee?

I prefer to grab a latte from the buffet with my bare hands.
4hms.png

:eek:

And he's backwards! :eek:

Community Club. Breakfast Blend in the morning and Hazelnut in the afternoon.

Last edited:
I like my coffee in Europe. They do it much better over there. Small flavorful cups instead of large thin flavored mugs. A cup of well brewed coffee should be just that, 8 ounces tops.

Tried coffee once...didn't like it. Tried it again....didn't like it. Love the smell though. Don't drink it to this day even though I feel like I'm missing out on some grand secret. If I need a boost, I tend to crack open a Red Bull.

A little off topic. This morning I used yesterday's leftover coffee (left out overnight) to make myself an iced coffee. Bad idea?

Iced coffee should be twice the strength of normal coffee. Otherwise you likely experienced a very watered down flavor.

Reactions: LionJim
One indulgence of mine is a pot of percolated coffee. A course grind, low and slow. I've heard a lot from aficionados that boiling coffee ruins the flavor, but I still maintain if the temp is low enough it makes a fine cup of coffee

Variety. Not a high volume drinker, and rarely use it for a conscious boost.

Ethiopian coffee (style and beans) in a good Ethiopian restaurant can be outstanding. Lighter roasts brewed strong. Roasts with some smoke. Espresso. French press with extra time. Drip occasionally with some half and half. Latte.

But no sugary crapaccino style garbage. Beans flavoring limited to nuts, and only some of them, and smoke.

How about iced coffee in the summer? Or Italian style. The Italians correct their coffee by adding a shot of grappa. An eye-opener! Me, I like my coffee the way I like women: dark and strong.

White tea - Silver Needles from Teavana.

When I did drink coffee, I'd get a large double double from Dunkin Donuts.

La Colombe...almost anything they offer...a talented roaster makes all the difference and their customer service is 2nd to none!

Dunkin, black. I buy the beans and grind it fresh every morning and I take the grinder and beans on the road when I travel. Yes even to Europe since their "coffee" is not my cup of tea.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT