ADVERTISEMENT

OT: How do you like your coffee?

...my dad always packed coffee grounds around his garden of rose bushes...

I prefer to grab a latte from the buffet with my bare hands.
4hms.png

How about iced coffee in the summer? Or Italian style. The Italians correct their coffee by adding a shot of grappa. An eye-opener! Me, I like my coffee the way I like women: dark and strong.
(tic) I like my coffee with a strong, rich flavor that provides a perfect way to start the day. The coffee should be a full-city roasted blend of high-grown Central and South American coffees with an aroma that is rich and fresh, and a taste that is very smooth and balanced, with no bitter aftertaste. :p
and on occasion.....

I'll shoot the moon for a ....
$_35.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: Nitwit
black home-brewed starbucks (morning blend, morning joe or espresso). If I am out and about, an Americano; black coffee with a shot of espresso.

I got about three quarters of a pound of real Kona coffee once at a going out of business sale. Still cost almost $10--and this was many years ago and at 75% off. Oh, my. My sister and I still reminisce fondly about it (as I took it to her house in PA as a thank you for putting us up).

(tic) I like my coffee with a strong, rich flavor that provides a perfect way to start the day. The coffee should be a full-city roasted blend of high-grown Central and South American coffees with an aroma that is rich and fresh, and a taste that is very smooth and balanced, with no bitter aftertaste. :p
and on occasion.....

I'll shoot the moon for a ....
$_35.PNG
Say what now? Enema coffee. What the frack is that?

Black with a cinnamon floating on top..

Drank my coffee w/Cream for 15yrs+--5yrs ago stopped because the second you put cream/milk in coffee it neutralizes the antioxidants in coffee.

By putting cinnamon in the coffee it does two things;

1. Kills the bitter taste of coffee
2. The cinnamon helps with keeping the blood sugar level and your glycemic index even.

Takes a few days to get used to it but if you are a purist when it comes to food then you definitely will enjoy it and appreciate the unique tastes of different coffee beans. I grind my coffee beans and make coffee in a normal coffee maker takes 2-minutes...

First time I started drinking it was in college. Free coffee was available during finals one year. I didn't put anything in it and have been drinking it the same way ever since. If you drink it straight, you're always in good shape for coffee. If there's no cream or milk around, you're good. No sugar available, no problem.

Reactions: BowieLion
How about iced coffee in the summer? Or Italian style. The Italians correct their coffee by adding a shot of grappa. An eye-opener! Me, I like my coffee the way I like women: dark and strong.
Like my women: BLACK, BITTER and COLD

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT