ADVERTISEMENT

OT: FYI, JZ says Newsweek article is still a go. (edit: Story now spiked)

I would probably handle it myself. Not that I would want to, but I am pretty sure that is my breaking point. Thankfully, I’ve never been at that point.
I would probably do the same if I was a parent. Just pointing out JS very well could be in jail for the rest of his life for being creepy.

Reactions: francofan
I would probably handle it myself. Not that I would want to, but I am pretty sure that is my breaking point. Thankfully, I’ve never been at that point.

And that is why JS typically went after boys who were fatherless. Single mothers struggle with boys as they walk through puberty because they don't have any real realization or understanding of what it is to be a 13 year old boy.

Reactions: Connorpozlee
I would probably do the same if I was a parent. Just pointing out JS very well could be in jail for the rest of his life for being creepy.
True...but here is what happens....the kid gets groomed...JS gets a little closer each time....kid talks to his mom (dad is nowhere to be found)...mother doesn't have a clue and/or chalks it up to an over active imagination....and why not, JS is a nationally recognized expert in single boys who was on the cover of SI....dozens of other kids are being helped by JS and nobody seems bothered....if the kid ever talked, she stops talking, as JS gets creepier and creepier....kid doesn't want to tell ANYONE what JS is now doing, it is embarrassing and nobody would believe him anyway....JS wins, nobody knows, tracks are covered with creepy activity that is masked by JS' weird kid therapy.

He is most likely going to be in jail for the rest of his life for being a child molester.
Honestly, besides being a pedophile, what legitimate reason could you come up with for not only getting in a shower with a boy but hugging him while doing so?

He's often described as being overly affectionate. Again - I'm not here arguing or nuancing anything about what is and what isn't appropriate. I'm here addressing specific charges that he was convicted of that should scare the s**t out of anyone living in PA.

Reactions: marshall23
Agree....but care givers for pre-teen boys who have grown up without fathers constantly talk about the problems boys have with grooming habits. Same is true for young girls growing up without mothers but this is addressed in schools and has much less volume. Bottom line, showing boys how to groom themselves is sometimes done in a shower. However, most volunteers would be smart enough to have another person present. But, I believe, this is another way JS skirted the line between creepy and illegal.

Exactly

He's often described as being overly affectionate. Again - I'm not here arguing or nuancing anything about what is and what isn't appropriate. I'm here addressing specific charges that he was convicted of that should scare the s**t out of anyone living in PA.

He admitted to hugging a kid naked while showering with him. He was told and agreed not to do that any more and he was caught doing it again. Men have accused him of having molesting them when they were kids. I tend to agree with them.

You can stand w/ AF and his 100+ BJ testimony (when he was big enough to kick JS' ass) all day long. No skin off my apple. The people that I know in Clinton Co. and at CMHS wouldn't agree with you though.

I hear a grown man has been accused of showering with a boy, admits to doing so and also hugging the kid while showering, agrees to never do that again while being investigated by the police, is caught doing so again a couple years later, is witnessed Doug so by somebody who is at the least “creeped out” by what he saw, and is then accused of sexual inappropriate behavior by several boys. I tend to believe it happened with at least some of them. AF in particular? I can’t speak to that. But for the love of god, there is no other reason other than sexual intent for him to have been in those situations.
Believe me when I tell you that I would be ecstatic if these guys all lied. I hate the idea of any kid having gone through what he has been convicted of. But what he was witnessed doing and admitted doing are both grooming behaviors. You don’t go through the process of grooming without completing the quest.

This is from V4's trial testimony about showers with Sandusky, at p.61-62:

Well after -- after a while the soap battles would lead more to him wrestling around and maneuvering me onto the ground. And once that would happen -- now, I'm a little kid. That's not, you know, much that I could do. He's a big guy.

And he would basically maneuver either himself to where I would be between his legs and his penis would be in my face or he would maneuver himself, like, down between -- like, where his head was down between my legs and basically, like, kiss on my thighs, things like that. And if it was the other way around, he would -- he would have his penis in my face, like, rubbing on it and he would get erect.

And if you read Pendergrast's book, you'd know that V4 told this to the police *before* he took a smoke break (which was break when the tape was accidently left on & there was discussion about telling him about other victims).

Oh, at there's this at p.65-66:

Q. Now, up till now you described some of the activity that occurred in the shower room. Did anybody else ever walk in while this was going on?
A. Not into the shower but into the coaches' locker room.

Q. Well, how would you know they came into the coaches' locker room if you were in the shower?
A. Because the lock that I was talking about the four-button lock, you could hear it. It would be like click, click, click, click and then you could open the door.

Q. Was there ever an occasion in which the defendant had some kind of physical contact with you and you heard that click, click, click?
A. Yeah.

Q. What happened then?
A. Jumped right up.

Q. Okay. And did anyone ever come into the shower when you were in the shower with the defendant?
A. Yeah. Nothing was going on when they came in but, yes.

But, hey, keep carrying on with what you're doing - just wanted you to know the shower behavior (and the "specific charges") you're defending.

denialcalvin-hobbes690x400.jpg

When are you going to go after the cop for not documenting his admonition to Sandusky about showering with kids?

Well after -- after a while the soap battles would lead more to him wrestling around and maneuvering me onto the ground. And once that would happen -- now, I'm a little kid. That's not, you know, much that I could do. He's a big guy.

And he would basically maneuver either himself to where I would be between his legs and his penis would be in my face or he would maneuver himself, like, down between -- like, where his head was down between my legs and basically, like, kiss on my thighs, things like that. And if it was the other way around, he would -- he would have his penis in my face, like, rubbing on it and he would get erect.

And if you read Pendergrast's book, you'd know that V4 told this to the police *before* he took a smoke break (which was break when the tape was accidently left on & there was discussion about telling him about other victims).

Q. Now, up till now you described some of the activity that occurred in the shower room. Did anybody else ever walk in while this was going on?

Q. Well, how would you know they came into the coaches' locker room if you were in the shower?
A. Because the lock that I was talking about the four-button lock, you could hear it. It would be like click, click, click, click and then you could open the door.

Q. Was there ever an occasion in which the defendant had some kind of physical contact with you and you heard that click, click, click?
A. Yeah.

Q. What happened then?
A. Jumped right up.

Q. Okay. And did anyone ever come into the shower when you were in the shower with the defendant?

But, hey, keep carrying on with what you're doing - just wanted you to know the shower behavior (and the "specific charges") you're defending.
I just want a new trial Jimmy. I want the truth. What we have now isn't the truth.

....As to your last question, that is a really simple question to answer. You don’t get in the shower at the same time as the kid to begin with.
Why is everything about deviant sex with some of you people? Is this strictly a generational thing? Sometimes a shower is just a shower!

A. Yeah.

Q. What happened then?
A. Jumped right up.

That seems overly, overly affectionate.

Why is everything about deviant sex with some of you people? Is this strictly a generational thing? Sometimes a shower is just a shower!

Indeed, sometimes a shower is just a shower. I took one this morning, in fact. Alone. I was very careful to check first to make sure there were no children in there before I got in. Because I am not a pedophile.
Indy, if it was just a shower he would have absolutely no reason to hug the kid. Absolutely no reason.
Why is nothing deviant sex with you? Why can’t you see that a grown man showering with and hugging a boy is in no way an innocent act?
I doubt it is a generational thing as my father also never showered with boys and hugged them while naked. How old are you?

When are you going to go after the cop for not documenting his admonition to Sandusky about showering with kids?
The second Jerry gets released from prison for this. Pssst, Jerry's only defense to this was....oooops I thought they meant just one kid. That is why he initially denied the second claim when confronted....ooooops again.

Last edited:
You can stand w/ AF and his 100+ BJ testimony (when he was big enough to kick JS' ass) all day long. No skin off my apple. The people that I know in Clinton Co. and at CMHS wouldn't agree with you though.
Well if they are cut from the same cult denying cloth you are, it's not really a wonder why.

You apparently don’t know what an opinion is.

The desperate need of grown men to hold on to their heroes is downright creepy.

"a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge."

Not sure why you brought that up... just more worthless distraction.

The desperate need of grown men to advance a BS narrative is downright creepy.

"a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge."

Do you think a naked shower hug between a grown man and a boy alone in a shower is an innocent act?

Indeed, sometimes a shower is just a shower. I took one this morning, in fact. Alone. I was very careful to check first to make sure there were no children in there before I got in. Because I am not a pedophile.
Indy, if it was just a shower he would have absolutely no reason to hug the kid. Absolutely no reason.
Why is nothing deviant sex with you? Why can’t you see that a grown man showering with and hugging a boy is in no way an innocent act?
I doubt it is a generational thing as my father also never showered with boys and hugged them while naked. How old are you?

Showering and hugging while naked are two separate things. However, even the hug is no big deal as long as it's not sexual and it's your own kid. Not my style of parenting, but we need to stop thinking the worst of people just because we disagree with them.

The shower in question is a communal shower. It's designed to be used by more than one person at a time, as long as they're of the same gender.

I'm 62. I showered along with grown men at the "Y" when my stepfather would bring me with him during businessmen's hours, which wasn't often. In fact, we all swam naked. I'll admit that took some getting used to. But the experience helped me learn not to be self conscious in situations like that. I realized nobody was looking at me and I sure as hell wasn't looking at them. Eyes up! I also showered along with grown men at our country club. Sometimes in the men's locker room after golfing with my stepfather. Again, not very often. It happened more often at the pool, though usually I still had my swim suit on and only went in to warm up. But the adults were usually taking a real shower. What I don't recall ever doing was showering 'alone' with a grown man not my (step)father. I probably did at the pool, although kids were running in and out of there all the time. It just wasn't a thing that you worried about.

Last edited:
Reactions: francofan
Do you think a naked shower hug between a grown man and a boy alone in a shower is an innocent act?

Why are you asking me this? Did you reply to the wrong person? Do you shower with your clothes on? Why do you feel the need to add the word "naked"?

Why are you asking me this? Did you reply to the wrong person? Do you shower with your clothes on? Why do you feel the need to add the word "naked"?
Well do you shower with young boys and hug them or not? I get it, you don't like hearing the naked part as it doesn't git your little false narrative that Jerry is a victim in all of this.

giphy.gif

Reactions: IIVI
I haven't read AF's book and maybe it's in there. Did AF ever claim any shower incidents?

Showering and hugging while naked are two separate things. However, even the hug is no big deal as long as it's not sexual and it's your own kid. Not my style of parenting, but we need to stop thinking the worst of people just because we disagree with them.

The shower in question is a communal shower. It's designed to be used by more than one person at a time, as long as they're of the same gender.

Showering and hugging little boys that were naked is what Jerry did on more than one occasion after being told to stop. That isn't up for debate, Jerry admitted to this after first denying it. Normal people would be totally horrified after being accused of such a thing the first time and being warned by a cop, but not your little Jer Bear. He couldn't help himself. The naked part you don't like hearing is because it's not normal for a grown arse man to shower alone at night with another persons child. No matter how much you don't like hearing that, that is the reality and was the reality in 2001 too.

I haven't read AF's book and maybe it's in there. Did AF ever claim any shower incidents?
Not sure, but one claim was that Jerry climbed into bed with him and was blowing rasberries on his stomach....Jerry didn't deny this either BTW. Hey, just another normal thing that most men do is climb into bed with 12 year old boys that aren't their own and blow rasberries....not a baby or toddler, a 12 year old boy. So now let's see....this isn't a "naked" shower, but a grown man climbing into bed with another persons12 year old child and kissing their stomach.

And here comes the Jerry Sandusky Excuse train.

Last edited:
Schultz testified he had informed Spanier of the investigation prior to the CC email. DOE report says Spanier, Schultz and Curley had a meeting on the evening of May 4 shortly after Schultz took notes from Harmon.
Oh, yeah. Defenses were certainly discussed.
Curley claimed that Spanier was copied on an email chain regarding the May 1998 child-sex allegation against Jerry Sandusky. The former athletic director said he never directly spoke to Spanier during the investigation, which didn’t result in charges at the time against Sandsuky.

“I’m confident that I didn’t have any conversation with [Spanier] during the 1998 incident,” Curley said, after acknowledging that Spanier would have been informed about an investigation of someone as high-profile as Sandusky.

During questioning, Deputy Attorney General Patrick Schulte presented Curley with a chain of emails related to the 1998 investigation, including a pair that mentioned Joe Paterno.

In one email to Schultz, Curley wrote “I have touched base with coach. Keep us posted.” In another email, Curley told Schultz that “coach is anxious to hear where it stands.”

In reference to Schultz informing Curley that the 1998 investigation was ending without the filing of any criminal charges against Sandusky, Curley said he copied Spanier on the email and wrote back to Schultz, “I hope it is now behind us.”

In Mike McQueary’s testimony yesterday, the former graduate assistant referred to the 2001 incident where he saw Sandusky molesting a boy in the Lasch Building showers. He said Curley called him into a meeting with Schultz to discuss what he had seen, according to Penn Live.

When asked by Chief Deputy Attorney General Laura Ditka if he made it clear the incident he saw in the Lasch showers was sexual, McQueary replied that he told Curley and Schultz, “without a doubt.”

McQueary also claimed that he never had spoken to Spanier about the shower incident and no one told him to “keep his mouth shut.”

Not sure, but one claim was that Jerry climbed into bed with him and was blowing rasberries on his stomach....Jerry didn't deny this either BTW. Hey, just another normal thing that most men do is climb into bed with 12 year old boys that aren't their own and blow rasberries....not a baby or toddler, a 12 year old boy.

And here comes the Jerry Sandusky Excuse train.
I'm aware of the raspberries and would agree it's not normal. I asked about the showering because I'm not sure AF has ever mentioned that....just looking for info on that, LaJolla.

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
I thought that happened with Matt, not AF.

She was surprised when Sandusky didn’t ask many questions about Fisher’s allegations or display much reaction. Sandusky said he thought of the boy as a member of his family and admitted to much of the contact Fisher described, such as blowing raspberries on the boy’s stomach and even taking Fisher out of class at his high school.

When Dershem asked whether he had touched Fisher below the waist, the former coach said he couldn’t remember.

In my best jerot impersonation....nahh...I'll add the link.

https://lancasteronline.com/news/lo...cle_01274c08-4427-11e4-b7fe-0017a43b2370.html

For emphasis.

Not sure why I replied to you. I’m at a track meet and filling in time between races.

It’s a fact that Schultz testified under oath he told Spanier about 98. Spanier’s lawyers didn’t contest it in anyway.

It’s a fact that Spanier replied to an email in 2001 that referenced the 98 incident.

It’s a fact that any reasonable discussion on how to deal with the situation in 2001 would require mentioning 98.

“But it was just emails Spanier didn’t see” is the distraction.

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
For emphasis.

Not sure why I replied to you. I’m at a track meet and filling in time between races.

NP, but it's clear you responded to me by mistake.

Emphasis is not necessary, it seems intellectually dishonest. Everyone showers naked.

It’s a fact that Schultz testified under oath he told Spanier about 98. Spanier’s lawyers didn’t contest it in anyway.

It’s a fact that Spanier replied to an email in 2001 that referenced the 98 incident.

It’s a fact that any reasonable discussion on how to deal with the situation in 2001 would require mentioning 98.

“But it was just emails Spanier didn’t see” is the distraction.

You are entitled to your misguided opinion.

....The naked part you don't like hearing is because it's not normal for a grown arse man to shower alone at night with another persons child. No matter how much you don't like hearing that, that is the reality and was the reality in 2001 too.

The alone part is the problem, not so much the time of day. That's what C/S/S were concerned about. I can see Jerry calling Allan Meyers up and saying, "Hey, it's Friday (not a school night). If you get all your homework done, I'll take you up to PSU to work out after dinner. It could easily turn into 9:00 to 9:30 by the time they took a shower. Admittedly, if he wanted to groom a victim, that would be a pretty sweet deal. But what if that wasn't his intent? Then the remaining problem is there's nobody around to back him up if AM's mother decides to seize on the opportunity.

The alone part is the problem, not so much the time of day. That's what C/S/S were concerned about. I can see Jerry calling Allan Meyers up and saying, "Hey, it's Friday (not a school night). If you get all your homework done, I'll take you up to PSU to work out after dinner. It could easily turn into 9:00 to 9:30 by the time they took a shower. Admittedly, if he wanted to groom a victim, that would be a pretty sweet deal. But what if that wasn't his intent? Then the remaining problem is there's nobody around to back him up if AM's mother decides to seize on the opportunity.
Sure Indy, you can spin with the best if them, but the reality is normal grown men told not to shower with boys would never do it to begin with, let alone again.

Reactions: LundyPSU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT