ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Chickfest at the Wells

uhlerlion

Jan 17, 2002
Well attended the Ed Sheeran concert last night took the wife and the daughter

Base demographic 90% women ages 17-55 98% white

Must say the guy is a talented musician and puts on a good show in a feel good James Taylor kinda way. Is super efficient in getting the crowd to participate or is it just that type of demographic that participates? Lighting and Video were pretty state of the art which was impressive. Of course it was neat to see how he gets the loops of his tracks to work as he plays them, but I guess I still like to see more than one musician playing their instruments.

But man alive if you wanted the opportunity to get some serious action for a group of your buds go to this guys concert. Shooting fish in a barrel.

Best Outfit - Men's dresshirt down to the mid thigh with thong no pants or shorts. How that is even allowed into a concert is beyond my comprehension

disclaimer --sorry I do not get a flag as it would be just in poor taste to take a pic with my wife next to me-

Must say the guy is a talented musician and puts on a good show in a feel good James Taylor kinda way. Is super efficient in getting the crowd to participate or is it just that type of demographic that participates? Lighting and Video were pretty state of the art which was impressive. Of course it was neat to see how he gets the loops of his tracks to work as he plays them, but I guess I still like to see more than one musician playing their instruments.

But man alive if you wanted the opportunity to get some serious action for a group of your buds go to this guys concert. Shooting fish in a barrel.

Best Outfit - Men's dresshirt down to the mid thigh with thong no pants or shorts. How that is even allowed into a concert is beyond my comprehension

disclaimer --sorry I do not get a flag as it would be just in poor taste to take a pic with my wife next to me-
How do you know she was wearing a thong?:)

Well she was two rows in front of me and when you stand during the concert and bend over to get your drink out of the cup holder seemed pretty evident to me
so you are saying she was staring back at you?

Is that your outfit of choice? Which of the three options with the shirt did you choose? :)

was there as well...dude may have mostly female fans but hes super talented.
This may help a little.
270CE55200000578-3018262-At_a_safe_distance_It_started_getting_a_little_bit_grabby_I_don_-m-20_1427727861429.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT