ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Blehar's Latest - Mike's Magical Mystery Tour of Fridays that Never Happened

Of course, Ray puts out a half-baked nothing burger to get attention during a bye week and the loons like Simons try to take over the board to embarrass PSU in front of a national TV audience.

They have stretched the narrative so far that it has actually come to the showers were steamed, therefore Mike could have only known Jerry was there by seeing Jer's car. But they haven't yet explained why Mike would then make up a story about Jer & boy in shower if he hadn't seen it.

Seems pretty risky for a GA to make up that story & take it to Joe, no?

Jerry should get a new trial because nobody is sure where his car was parked. The
nuts will latch on to anything no matter how stupid.

It is nonsensical to dispute the event. Jerry and AM confirmed it happened, 10 years AFTER Mike reported it. Jerry confirmed it at the time as well.

If the showers were steamed and/or Mike saw nothing, how did he positively ID Jerry?

Ray's just stirring up the lunatic fringe with this crap to get free food at the tailgates. He wants to be a celebrity.

So you believe AM was vic 2?

Reactions: PSU2UNC
Jesus, this place is completely nuts.

Deconstructing every word MM ever said isn't going to change the other inconvenient facts in this mess.

Reactions: getmyjive11
So you believe AM was vic 2?

It's complicated, but yes.

I'd say no one else has claimed to be V2, and AM has. And JS has basically confirmed. I'd also say that no one else has ever claimed to be V2. I'd also say that no one who has any readership (blog, podcast, media) [with the exception of Ray B] has expressed any doubt. In Ray B's case, he was certain until JZ "accidentally" exposed AM, and then on a dime, RB changed his view.

With no new info either way other than JZ's jailhouse interview (and media attention) Ray B suddenly and almost instantly changed his view of the AM=V2 theory. And everything he's said or published about it since then has doubled/tripled down on it.

So maybe you could ask RB that question. He won't see this.

I'd say no one else has claimed to be V2, and AM has. And JS has basically confirmed. I'd also say that no one else has ever claimed to be V2. I'd also say that no one who has any readership (blog, podcast, media) [with the exception of Ray B] has expressed any doubt. In Ray B's case, he was certain until JZ "accidentally" exposed AM, and then on a dime, RB changed his view.

With no new info either way other than JZ's jailhouse interview (and media attention) Ray B suddenly and almost instantly changed his view of the AM=V2 theory. And everything he's said or published about it since then has doubled/tripled down on it.

Mike's incident appears not to have been the only time Jerry was caught in the showers with a boy around that time. A janitor saw him with one in that same time frame. It's possible AM was that boy. He never said he saw Mike...just that he heard someone outside the showers.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror

So how do you reconcile AM's very unreliable testimony if you believe he is Victim #2? That's a huge problem for your narrative.

Mike's incident appears not to have been the only time Jerry was caught in the showers with a boy around that time. A janitor saw him with one in that same time frame. It's possible AM was that boy. He never said he saw Mike...just that he heard someone outside the showers.

Actually the janitor testified that it WASN'T Sandusky, at which point the OAG determined that he must have dementia.

No. Someone named Brian Huffmann. Saw Jerry in the showers with a boy around 2000/2001. Perhaps that was the AM incident.

I believe that was in the Moulton Report, but no details were given as to what he claimed to have witnessed

Actually the janitor testified that it WASN'T Sandusky, at which point the OAG determined that he must have dementia.
Yep, that brave janitor who once faced 1 million pissed off Chinese in Korea, was reduced to tears by... (not Jerry according to his taped responses).

No. Someone named Brian Huffmann. Saw Jerry in the showers with a boy around 2000/2001. Perhaps that was the AM incident.

This does appear in the Moulton report, in an email from Sassano to Randy Feathers outlining why they should proceed with arresting Sandusky in July 2011. (page 257).

There are no details provided (i.e. what did Huffman see exactly? An assault? Was it reported? If not, why? If so, to whom and what happened to that report?)

I have never seen this mentioned anywhere else and he (Huffman) has obviously not been called as a witness in any court proceedings (which is probably telling).

This does appear in the Moulton report, in an email from Sassano to Randy Feathers outlining why they should proceed with arresting Sandusky in July 2011. (page 257).

There are no details provided (i.e. what did Huffman see exactly? An assault? Was it reported? If not, why? If so, to whom and what happened to that report?)

I have never seen this mentioned anywhere else and he (Huffman) has obviously not been called as a witness in any court proceedings (which is probably telling).

Why wasn't Freehbase all over this? How did that crack team of investigators miss this?

I believe that was in the Moulton Report, but no details were given as to what he claimed to have witnessed

It was suggested not to have been a sexual incident....but was probably a sighting of Jerry and a boy in the showers. Assuming that was all it was, though, it could have been the incident AM recalled. It seems to me that Jerry was bringing boys into the showers post 1998 and people that worked there after normal work hours occasionally saw him.

I know that this has been discussed to a degree before....but I went to high school in the 60's. I recall the wrestling coaches showering with us after practice because they often wore the same type rubber sweats we did and were very actively involved to the point of actually working moves with us.
Showering was required after PE. I became a frequent visitor to the local YMCA my senior year in high school and during times home from college. Health clubs were unknown and if you wanted to lift and work out, you went to the Y. Old men, young men and children were in and out of the gang showers and no one blinked an eye. That was the culture.
As a coach in the 70's and early 80's it was commonplace for game officials (football) to jump in the gang showers with the team after a contest. I recall we actively sought an alternative, not for any other reason that we feared an incident some day relating to game results and some misguided player. I think in the 90s kids stopped showering after PE and then eventually not at school under any circumstances.
I think folks with no background in this era are appalled at stories of Sandusky shower, yet coaches of this era would not be fazed by the sight.

It is nonsensical to dispute the event. Jerry and AM confirmed it happened, 10 years AFTER Mike reported it. Jerry confirmed it at the time as well.

If the showers were steamed and/or Mike saw nothing, how did he positively ID Jerry?

Ray's just stirring up the lunatic fringe with this crap to get free food at the tailgates. He wants to be a celebrity.

Nobody disputes that it happened. They dispute what MM reported to Joe, Curley, & Shultz. If MM didn't witness sodomy it's unlikely that he would have reported sodomy to other people.

I have asked RB and he still thinks AM not Vic 2. I could be wrong but I think it was a bad description of locker room as one main reason. Recently RB said maybe he was paid to remain silent to help the case against PSU.

Nobody disputes that it happened. They dispute what MM reported to Joe, Curley, & Shultz. If MM didn't witness sodomy it's unlikely that he would have reported sodomy to other people.

He didn't report that. Noone who follows the story thinks he did.

I know that this has been discussed to a degree before....but I went to high school in the 60's. I recall the wrestling coaches showering with us after practice because they often wore the same type rubber sweats we did and were very actively involved to the point of actually working moves with us.
Showering was required after PE. I became a frequent visitor to the local YMCA my senior year in high school and during times home from college. Health clubs were unknown and if you wanted to lift and work out, you went to the Y. Old men, young men and children were in and out of the gang showers and no one blinked an eye. That was the culture.
As a coach in the 70's and early 80's it was commonplace for game officials (football) to jump in the gang showers with the team after a contest. I recall we actively sought an alternative, not for any other reason that we feared an incident some day relating to game results and some misguided player. I think in the 90s kids stopped showering after PE and then eventually not at school under any circumstances.
I think folks with no background in this era are appalled at stories of Sandusky shower, yet coaches of this era would not be fazed by the sight.

Gang showers are not at all the same as an Adult & child in the shower alone together (late at night), and at the very least, touching each other.

I very much doubt that in your gang shower recollections from 60's 70's 80's you would recall any "hugging" or even any touching between the adults & kids. Or between adults. Or between kids. It was very much do your business, get clean, get the heck out. Don't even fix your gaze anywhere, let alone be touching anybody.

It's not even close to the same. If you saw 2 same sex people of any age hugging in the shower in the 60s 70s 80s or ever, you'd still be talking about them, shaking your head.

The OAG seemed to think he reported "anal rape" - which my understanding qualifies as "sodomy," based on the GJP. Possibly on the basis of his 2010 written report to the PSP.
But then, maybe the OAG wasn't as interested in the truth as much as they were in creating a narrative based on testimony remembering an incident a decade ago - that wasn't, at the time, reported by the witness to the police.

Reactions: Royal_Coaster

Upon my entry I turned immediately to my right to open my locker. While placing items in my locker I looked into the mirror at a 45[degree]angle; in the reflection I could see a young boy approx. 10/11 yrs old facing a wall with Jerry Sandusky directly behind him. I did not see actual insertion. I am certain that sexual acts/the young boy being sodomized was occuring.

Reactions: Royal_Coaster
The AG said he did.
Gang showers are not at all the same as an Adult & child in the shower alone together (late at night), and at the very least, touching each other.

I very much doubt that in your gang shower recollections from 60's 70's 80's you would recall any "hugging" or even any touching between the adults & kids

I agree 100%. That's why Joe told C&S and why C told TSM.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT