ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Blehar's Latest - Mike's Magical Mystery Tour of Fridays that Never Happened

If MM had said, 'hey i cant remember the date, but it was when Kenny Jackson left for the Steelers, look that up,' I would believe him. The first thing JVP said was, 'I dont have a job for you', and as a GA making peanuts, and a full time job paying 6 figures, you would remember that, you would think.

If MM had said, 'hey i cant remember the date, but it was when Kenny Jackson left for the Steelers, look that up,' I would believe him. The first thing JVP said was, 'I dont have a job for you', and as a GA making peanuts, and a full time job paying 6 figures, you would remember that, you would think.
MM's testimony was SCRIPTED FOR HIM. The authors of MM's "testimony(ies)" were all tied to the OAG and Harrisburg. Just as the entire scandal was "engineered" by "professionals", MM's versions were written and "refined" over time to meet the overall "Story" the media sold to the public.

By now....this should be TOTALLY visible to anyone. What is the real problem is...WHY was a fiction required?? The State of PA (and the OAG-driven PA Courts) have been working tirelessly to promote this "Penn State Story" that they fictionalized.

WHAT REAL CRIMES AND CRIMINALS ARE BEING HIDDEN????

MM's testimony was SCRIPTED FOR HIM. The authors of MM's "testimony(ies)" were all tied to the OAG and Harrisburg. Just as the entire scandal was "engineered" by "professionals", MM's versions were written and "refined" over time to meet the overall "Story" the media sold to the public.

By now....this should be TOTALLY visible to anyone. What is the real problem is...WHY was a fiction required?? The State of PA (and the OAG-driven PA Courts) have been working tirelessly to promote this "Penn State Story" that they fictionalized.

hey at least the media and outraged public fixed the underlying issue of the endemics failures of PA's child welfare system . . .

It is nonsensical to dispute the event. Jerry and AM confirmed it happened, 10 years AFTER Mike reported it. Jerry confirmed it at the time as well.

If the showers were steamed and/or Mike saw nothing, how did he positively ID Jerry?

Ray's just stirring up the lunatic fringe with this crap to get free food at the tailgates. He wants to be a celebrity.

It is nonsensical to dispute the event. Jerry and AM confirmed it happened, 10 years AFTER Mike reported it. Jerry confirmed it at the time as well.

If the showers were steamed and/or Mike saw nothing, how did he positively ID Jerry?

Ray's just stirring up the lunatic fringe with this crap to get free food at the tailgates. He wants to be a celebrity.

Does it really matter what AM confirmed or not? I mean the guy confirmed no abuse took place and nobody cared. But then again, I thought victim #2 was known only to god?

Laundered money thru the 2M into some prominent pockets...and there was more than one prominent person over there that liked messing with little boys...

Laundered money thru the 2M into some prominent pockets...and there was more than one prominent person over there that liked messing with little boys...

Now we're getting somewhere! Do you have a link to any evidence of these claims or are you just throwing a conspiracy theory out there?

It's refreshing to know that you've found something that the Feds overlooked!

He parked right next to his car in the lot?
actually, thats a pretty good point. I dont know the configuration of the parking lot, building, but when MM went into that building wouldnt he know who was in there because of the cars in the lot?

Reactions: Zenophile
actually, thats a pretty good point. I dont know the configuration of the parking lot, building, but when MM went into that building wouldnt he know who was in there because of the cars in the lot?

Lots of people could have a "Jer Bear" license plate though. How was he supposed to know who's car it was?

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
Lots of people could have a "Jer Bear" license plate though. How was he supposed to know who's car it was?

4f0db3e4c9a15.preview-620.jpg

as mentioned I dont know the configuration of the Lasch building or parking lot. But many times at the football offices at other schools, the parking is reserved with a coaches name on the spot, I know Marshall does it that way, and IIRC Maryland does it that way. I would guess UM has a spot at OSU with his name on it as well, LJ the same thing. As JS was always around and had an office, maybe he had an assigned spot too. Or maybe JS drove the same car everyday and MM would know what JS car was, so when he saw his car there, one would a least think, 'I wonder if JS is in the building'.

as mentioned I dont know the configuration of the Lasch building or parking lot. But many times at the football offices at other schools, the parking is reserved with a coaches name on the spot, I know Marshall does it that way, and IIRC Maryland does it that way. I would guess UM has a spot at OSU with his name on it as well, LJ the same thing. As JS was always around and had an office, maybe he had an assigned spot too. Or maybe JS drove the same car everyday and MM would know what JS car was, so when he saw his car there, one would a least think, 'I wonder if JS is in the building'.
JS’s Office was not in the football building. He likely parked behind the football building which is adjacent to where his office is while MM likely parked in the front. If that is the case, there is no way that MM would have seen Jerry’s vehicle.

JS’s Office was not in the football building. He likely parked behind the football building which is adjacent to where his office is while MM likely parked in the front. If that is the case, there is no way that MM would have seen Jerry’s vehicle.
but we dont know where JS parked or where MM parked do we? the case could be made, why wouldnt JS park in the front and walk in and act like he owned the place?

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
but we dont know where JS parked or where MM parked do we? the case could be made, why wouldnt JS park in the front and walk in and act like he owned the place?
Because he didn’t have a parking pass for the football building and would have attracted the parking police?

His spot was likely on the other side of the building, why wouldn’t he just park there to avoid any issues??

Now we're getting somewhere! Do you have a link to any evidence of these claims or are you just throwing a conspiracy theory out there?

LOL, says the guy who believes that some doofus called Joe Paterno's office number in 1971 and told him Sandusky raped him, or the 14 year old kid who was never on campus but made a beeline straight to Paterno's office to tell him Sandusky raped him in a gang shower that didn't exist on campus, or that Paterno told everyone to keep quiet about Sandusky's crimes because football was more important and he needed Sandusky around because Paterno had a huge ego.

change your screen name to Massengill already.

Exactly and you also have JoePa confirming his conversation with Mike. Mike and JoePa's accounts of that conversation match. The possibility that Mike had the wrong year or his father was out of town does not change the fact that Mike went to JoePa regarding something Sandusky was doing in the showers with a boy. Also does not change the fact that JoePa went to Curley/Schultz and they went to Courtney and he advised that they report the incident to be safe and that was not done.

Because he didn’t have a parking pass for the football building and would have attracted the parking police?

His spot was likely on the other side of the building, why wouldn’t he just park there to avoid any issues??
as mentioned, I dont know the configuration of any of this. You can ask as many questions as you like, but no matter what, we dont know where JS parked that night do we?

You're giving MM too much credit for powers of observation which he did not have. He's dumb as a red brick.

If that's the case, how did the janitors know and recognize JS's car in 2001? You recall the janitor testified he saw JS drive by real slow around 2-3am the night in question. He also testified JS and the boy walked down the long hallway and left the front of the bldg.

It's what I believe and Blehar does as well...you don't actually think the 2M was clean do you? This ENTIRE sordid mess is from within the walls of the 2M...

Reactions: marshall23
as mentioned, I dont know the configuration of any of this. You can ask as many questions as you like, but no matter what, we dont know where JS parked that night do we?
I can guarantee that he did not have a parking spot at the front of the Lasch building.

If that's the case, how did the janitors know and recognize JS's car in 2001? You recall the janitor testified he saw JS drive by real slow around 2-3am the night in question. He also testified JS and the boy walked down the long hallway and left the front of the bldg.
Do you understand the layout of Lasch and the two parking lots in question?

Exactly and you also have JoePa confirming his conversation with Mike. Mike and JoePa's accounts of that conversation match. The possibility that Mike had the wrong year or his father was out of town does not change the fact that Mike went to JoePa regarding something Sandusky was doing in the showers with a boy. Also does not change the fact that JoePa went to Curley/Schultz and they went to Courtney and he advised that they report the incident to be safe and that was not done.

It seems like now everything depends on where Jerry the Pedo parked his car and the configuration
of the parking lot. Also there may have been a UFO hovering over the building that night.

It seems like now everything depends on where Jerry the Pedo parked his car and the configuration
of the parking lot. Also there may have been a UFO hovering over the building that night.

Of course, Ray puts out a half-baked nothing burger to get attention during a bye week and the loons like Simons try to take over the board to embarrass PSU in front of a national TV audience.

They have stretched the narrative so far that it has actually come to the showers were steamed, therefore Mike could have only known Jerry was there by seeing Jer's car. But they haven't yet explained why Mike would then make up a story about Jer & boy in shower if he hadn't seen it.

Seems pretty risky for a GA to make up that story & take it to Joe, no?

Do you understand the layout of Lasch and the two parking lots in question?
Sure, he(JS) could have parked around back. But, the narrative is it's this late night, deserted building. We don't even know if anyone else was there. Read the questions MM was asked. He was never asked if the building was empty. He was asked who all was in the support staff locker room and did he see anyone else enter or leave the building. That's it. I don't think it's a coincidence it was asked very carefully.

Sure, he(JS) could have parked around back. But, the narrative is it's this late night, deserted building. We don't even know if anyone else was there. Read the questions MM was asked. He was never asked if the building was empty. He was asked who all was in the support staff locker room and did he see anyone else enter or leave the building. That's it. I don't think it's a coincidence it was asked very carefully.
You must never have dealt with PSU parking authorities.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT