ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Aren't we supposed to be airing grievances ...

Yinz peoples who clean off your snow by throwing it onto your neighbor's property

The American way. Screw up a perfectly good product by designing something annoying and then charge the public extra for being able to use it.
But it's free*! (They actually used to come in the package with the rolls). Again enjoy my Christmas gift to you! 🎄

* Limit one per household

Last edited:
The American way. Screw up a perfectly good product by designing something annoying and then charge the public extra for being able to use it.
Also, don't use the entire roll on your yule log. 💩 Plumbers charge out the @ss on holidays.

But it's free*! (They actually used to come in the package with the rolls). Again enjoy my Christmas gift to you! 🎄

* One per household
Thank you and I apologize. I didn’t read the promotion. Festivus made me so agitated and focused on grievance airing that I’m not thinking properly. However, as I filled out the form no where in the offering does it provide options regarding color choices. So I’m going to E-mail Charmin that grievance.

Guilty. Although I got permission plus I have cleaned theirs for free since I moved in about 11 years ago.
Mine was more of a dig at my former neighbor when I lived in a townhouse. We shared a set of steps and she would only shovel half of the steps and throw the snow on my Side of the steps if she went out to shovel before I did.

Reactions: 81b&w
Mine was more of a dig at my former neighbor when I lived in a townhouse. We shared a set of steps and she would only shovel half of the steps and throw the snow on my Side of the steps if she went out to shovel before I did.
That behavior tells you just about everything you need to know about your former neighbor.

axa3GZxxpoJenypf6Ju5MmT0ykjn_rL_Nq-KtYXtwwA.jpg

Wow. It's not like it would be any more difficult to throw it the other way. You should have gathered up enough to pile in front of her door so she couldn't get out.

Reactions: bison13
Wow. It's not like it would be any more difficult to throw it the other way. You should have gathered up enough to pile in front of her door so she couldn't get out.
What makes it even worse is that the first snowstorm of the year I shoveled the whole set of steps both of us.
She hated my neighbor on the other side too. She turned both of us in regularly to the HOA.

What makes it even worse is that the first snowstorm of the year I shoveled the whole set of steps both of us.
She hated my neighbor on the other side too. She turned both of us in regularly to the HOA.
The other side of the coin, I have a little strip of grass on the other side of the sidewalk that looks like mine but it’s my neighbors. I used to cut it when I cut mine. It is about 8 square feet. After doing this for two years my neighbor comes over yelling at me to stop cutting her grass. So now when I cut the grass it looks like I missed a spot

Reactions: Fac
I don't wait two seconds any more. Maybe 30%-40% (millennials, I'm guessing) just get on their phones at red lights and don't watch at all. They basically depend on some grumpy boomer like me to toot the horn to let them know the light has changed. I don't get mad about it any more -- it's just reality in millennial-dominated cities. You have to do it if you want to get where you're going. In future maybe traffic signals will need to have horns built in.

Every once in a while, while you are at a red light, look up from your phone to see if the little colors have changed. If it’s green, then proceed to drive. And if it’s green for two seconds, you haven’t moved and I beep at you as a gentle reminder it’s your turn to move, don’t flip me off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT