ADVERTISEMENT

OSU HAS

bmejnes

Jan 21, 2012
32 yards of offense so far.. Barrett makes them a whole different team. Unlike last year, Jones isn't the answer and they will not win big games!

Reactions: CattyGuy51
Is anyone surprised that the targeting call was reversed? Not me. Refs can't let that stand vs the bucks.

Is anyone surprised that the targeting call was reversed? Not me. Refs can't let that stand vs the bucks.
Minny fans know what it is like playing the Big 2! They've been getting screwed by the B1G officials longer than PSU.

Said the same thing myself. Looked clearly crown of helmet to QB helmet shot, but after the ref conference they decided it would hurt Ohio State's chance to play in the national championship game, so they no choice but to reverse it.

Not only does the Big 10 do what it can for OSU. They specifically make favorable calls for OSU because it makes the PSU fan base angry. They also manipulate the schedules so PSU doesn't get a bye week when they would like.

Par for the course. From the look on his face and body language, even the player knew he did it.

Last edited:
If that is case why did they not reverse the one that happened in the Penn State game where I believe number 55 was called for targeting. If they had reversed it PSU had turned the ball over and OSU is knocking on the door.

Said the same thing myself. Looked clearly crown of helmet to QB helmet shot, but after the ref conference they decided it would hurt Ohio State's chance to play in the national championship game, so they no choice but to reverse it.
If that's how you saw it then I think what you're experiencing is what they call blind rage.

Reactions: kybuckeye2
Where we are if no Barkley?

Did PSU win the national championship last year? Obviously PSU has holes given what they've been through the past few years. A team that won the national championship last year should be playing better with last year's quarterback (jones started down the stretch last year).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT