ADVERTISEMENT

On BTN @ 4:00

Plausible, but I think you overestimate how many people are actually watching.
More would probably watch if it wasn't the OSU-Michigan channel. Personally, I have no need to watch every OSU-Michigan game ever played.

Well, the constant exposure certainly helps OSU and Michigan. Increased exposure can't hurt, but alas, we will never know.
You realize that if everything was perfectly equal in that channel, PSU would be getting even less exposure, right?

More would probably watch if it wasn't the OSU-Michigan channel. Personally, I have no need to watch every OSU-Michigan game ever played.

Nobody does. I don't think the BTN cracks the top 100 channels viewed during the summer months. I'd be surprised if even 10,000 people watch these rerun games.

You realize that if everything was perfectly equal in that channel, PSU would be getting even less exposure, right?
No, I would guess about the same because OSU and Michigan would have to give up all their numerous time slots, which would open it up for all the rest of the teams.

Man, on here arguing with everyone again. Wow....maybe you should start to wonder if you really are a PSU fan (which I'm pretty sure you're not). So if you admit it's less than OSU and Michigan, that in itself means we're getting jobbed. This is a conference of 14 members...what justification can there be that two of those members get obvious and complete preferential treatment? Getmyjive motto...it's okay to treat me like shit as long as you treat someone else worse.

In his defense I've seen the championship game tons of times on BTN and at least two to three times recently. I don't have it recorded. I watched the PSU-RU game a couple of nights ago. Haven't seen the UM game, thank goodness! actually, I felt PSU games were replayed quite a bit this year, and definitely the championship game.

It would be nice if the events were not just football/basketball as well. Wouldnt mind seeing wrestling championships or even the conference tourney games in other sports even if they werent PSU

No, I would guess about the same because OSU and Michigan would have to give up all their numerous time slots, which would open it up for all the rest of the teams.
No, we would definitely get less. You are not aware just how little they show the other teams.

No, we would definitely get less. You are not aware just how little they show the other teams.
I've seen a lot of Iowa, Wiscy and NW. So those three plus PSU would get about the same and the rest of the teams would eat into OSU and Michigan's unending time slots.

Yet they have not gotten around to making a "big ten elite" about the 94 team. I like that they have one about the 94 Nebraska team even though they were in the big12(8?) at the time...makes sense

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT