ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Olympic Trials match and discussion thread

Open up your eyes and read the first post of the thread.

Or try twitter: search for NLWC... search "USA Wrestling"

Or try Google.com

For being regular visitors of the board, it's hysterical how some of you people are so helpless.
Damn! Who pissed in your Cornflakes?

But yeah, it is a little annoying.

Open up your eyes and read the first post of the thread.

Or try twitter: search for NLWC... search "USA Wrestling"

Or try Google.com

For being regular visitors of the board, it's hysterical how some of you people are so helpless.
Bite me. The links at the top go to brackets behind a Flo paywall. As do USA wrestling links at least at the end of session 1.

Freestyle, still sucks—in spite of everyone’s observations here.

FIFY, you're welcome.
Damn! Who pissed in your Cornflakes?

But yeah, it is a little annoying.
Tired of idiot posters.

Some posters are always contributing with news, links, PBP, etc.

And other ass clowns pop in here, demanding scores or information. They’re either too stupid or too lazy.

I mean. Does this guy have his old lady wipe his ass and tie his shoes every morning too ? He knows how to click a mouse. He made his way onto here. He can go a little further in your own - or better yet, just read the intro post to the thread. Lazy Idiots.

PS - and all the “freestyle sucks” schmucks can **** off today as well.

I missed the J’Den vs Carroll match but just saw it was a 1-1 match. Did J’Den look like shit? Carroll has been wrestling really well but I thought J’Den would kill him
carroll didn’t do anything until the very end and jden was attacking, but never to go the leg. great scramble to finish it off though.

Reactions: zzs006
Not the Track one. It's free. Click on it, then select Brackets from the list, then choose the bracket of interest, then hit view.

It works for me. I don't subscribe to Flo. There is still a free Track account. I do have one of those. I never upgrade (i.e. pay).
Sorry dude. I hit Brackets off Track and it goes straight to Flo.

Ok… I found it. It sure as hell wasn’t as easy as “hit the links at the top you lazy idiot”.

Hit the Track link. Hit brackets. Get a link to subscribe to Flo Pro. Ignore that link. Hit the little bracket icon at the top. Get another alert/link to go to Flo/Pro. Ignore that too. And find the drop down to select a bracket.

Kinda like “just Google it”.

Ok… I found it. It sure as hell wasn’t as easy as “hit the links at the top you lazy idiot”.

Hit the Track link. Hit brackets. Get a link to subscribe to Flo Pro. Ignore that link. Hit the little bracket icon at the top. Get another alert/link to go to Flo/Pro. Ignore that too. And find the drop down to select a bracket.

Kinda like “just Google it”.
I literally gave step by step instructions

Click on it, then select Brackets from the list, then choose the bracket of interest, then hit view.

• Love
Reactions: diggerpup
There's a lot of talk on GIA that Spencer hurt his knee on Nico's first shot of the second period and that contributed to him stalling the whole period out. Did anyone here catch that? I didn't see anything, although the stalling didn't make sense since just getting another TD would have been a better way to conserve energy.
I noticed that too. If he was limping after, it was barely noticeable but there was definitely a moment.

Just found out today someone from 57, and 65 has to go to turkey too qualify these weights for the Olympics , road trip!

FYI, Tonight's session on USA Network starts at 6:30 pm. Channel 105 on Dish Network. Back in the shop baby, an hour ahead of schedule, 18 horses done today, and we are ready to go! Let's do this Nittany Nation!

Isnt Ladarion Lockett the kid who was right there with Ferrari, Sealy etc
Yes. Sealey beat him at Ironman I believe. Lockett won U17 worlds last year. Super tough and going to be a junior in hs next year I believe. Committed to Okie State. From Oklahoma so everyone always knew that’s where he would end up. Very very good but I don’t think ANYONE saw him teching Shapiro

Looked to me like Cox was experiencing some “Issues” when the match ended. Ran off the mat and immediately bent over. He definitely did not look himself in that match. Was hoping some that were in the arena could shed some light on what happened. Then again, the ones that were there are currently downtown having a blast while we are staring at our screens! lol

Reactions: danoftw
Yes. Sealey beat him at Ironman I believe. Lockett won U17 worlds last year. Super tough and going to be a junior in hs next year I believe. Committed to Okie State. From Oklahoma so everyone always knew that’s where he would end up. Very very good but I don’t think ANYONE saw him teching Shapiro
You mean the same kid Messenbrink just pounded who acted like a jackwagon pushing him several times before restarts. That's Lockett..yep

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I missed the J’Den vs Carroll match but just saw it was a 1-1 match. Did J’Den look like shit? Carroll has been wrestling really well but I thought J’Den would kill him
Cox looked either old or disinterested. Didn
Looked to me like Cox was experiencing some “Issues” when the match ended. Ran off the mat and immediately bent over. He definitely did not look himself in that match. Was hoping some that were in the arena could shed some light on what happened. Then again, the ones that were there are currently downtown having a blast while we are staring at our screens! lol
Downtown is definitely a blast with all these “high powered” fans from every corner of the country hitting the bars. That was a long session today and many look to be in need of refreshment. It’s definitely different from the first day of NCAA’s with elite matchups in abundance. So many Penn Staters! It was like a smorgasbord of dream matchups this morning. Now if I can just figure out the scoring rules ……. nah ….. ain’t gonna happen. Time for more beer.

Upcoming NLWC Matches:

Semi-Final Matches:

57kg SF- Thomas Gilman vs. Daton Fix
74kg SF- Mitchell Mesenbrink vs. Jordan Burroughs
74kg SF- Jason Nolf vs. Jarrett Jacques
86kg SF- Aaron Brooks vs. Alex Dieringer
125kg SF- Daniel Greg Kerkvliet vs. Nick Gwiazdowski

Consi:
57kg Consi- Luke Lilledahl vs. Marcus Blaze
86kg Consi- Mark Hall vs. Max Dean

I think everyone else is done.

I make sure none of the links that I post are behind paywalls and are always free to access.

I'm not sure how to make it any easier on people to access the free information.
Let's be honest, shall we. It's 2024. For the love of God. Folks should be able to find stuff. That said, brackets are the worst, and the stick figures are the best. Thanks for posting what you do!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT